War On Corona Virus!

The rate of infection in Ohio has exploded by nearly 3% over the last week.

7.10.2020 saw 61331 new infections. Over seven days that is a total of 7,165 new cases compared to 54,166 cases on 7.03.2020.

The average number of new infections over the last seven days has been 1,023.571428571 new case per day.

Just a little over a month ago on 6.11.2020 the average number of new infections was 302.833.
Ohio has seen an increase of 3.38% of new infections in the last seven days compared to the average number of new infections remaining constant at around 300 to 400 a week for nearly a month and half.

Needless to say the U.S. lost the ability to the contain the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

To those who are still downplaying the pandemic as a hoax because its election year, you should remind yourself that you are not the President the U.S. just because you repeat what he says nor are you on top of a mountain of status or power either. In fact he is purposely making you look ignorant.

That’s all nice, but Trump is not a doctor.
So, medical staff have to do this work for him.
When he crosses the line, they have to take over, for the medical negligence he would cause.
Medical practitioner have full power to do that.

It’s a bit like when Kirk’s gets put out of command for a while until he gets back to his sense…
Except, in this case, it’s not fiction.
Of course, Trump’s doctors are already doing that for him.
However, they can’t stop other doctors to help them when emergencies arise.

By the way, which scientific data or, which scientific fact, or, information, did he ignore?
How did he ignore it? Why?
Also, what level of knowledge does he have of that information, and, by information, I mean scientific information, and I do so disregard any information which is not scientific in essence and in nature.?

I’m not saying that he did not, I just want to know which.

10 minutes later:
While infections are part of the problem, the real problem are the deaths, and , permanent damage to organs which can lead to fatality later, or, life long problems due to it.

In other words, the higher the ratio of recovered people, the better it is.
So, the US also has the higher number of recovered people, unfortunately, for that, paid the highest costs in deaths in injuries.

Additionally, since he doesn’t have to interpret the test data, much less analyze the ratio for false negative, he certainly won’t be using those to improve conditions, nor should know how.
At this point, more anti-body test should be done, as, many more recovered, which are not counted, and the capacity for testing , increased globally.

I was given a temperature at my work place, but found a discriminating manager who decided to test me on speed, however, did not manage to inform me about it first.
I can understand that the value of the test is only as good as the person who gives the test, however, who designed the test to be even worse than the person who gives the test?

I want to talk with him, and I don’t think it’s her.
I would talk with her and tell her about him, that’s what I would do.

Defeating the Virus.

SARS-CoV-2 is anything but a flu. Flu’s don’t cause blood clots.

Autopsies have also showed something unusual about megakaryocytes, or large bone marrow cells. They usually don’t circulate outside the bones and lungs, Rapkiewicz said.

“We found them in the heart and the kidneys and the liver and other organs,” she said. “Notably in the heart, megakaryocytes produce something called platelets that are intimately involved in blood clotting.”
Has anyone else ever heard of the Seasonal Flu causing these issues?

I have had a deep vein blood clot before. I can tell you that if you get infected by SARS-CoV-2 the blood clots will most likely kill you. If not now, possibly later in life.

Taking blood thinners on a daily basis might prevent SARS-CoV-2 from creating the blood clots.

Doctors prescribing 325 mg doses of Aspirin might also help reduce the formation of blood clots during an infection.

Stopping the blood clot could be the key to defeating SARS-CoV-2.

By thinning out the blood slightly, the chance of a blood clots forming as a result of SARS-CoV-2 might help people survive. Thinning out the blood might also reduce the chance of SARS-CoV-2 infecting a person in the first place.

There are two main types of blood thinners. Anticoagulants such as heparin or warfarin (also called Coumadin) slow down your body’s process of making clots. Antiplatelet drugs, such as aspirin, prevent blood cells called platelets from clumping together to form a clot.

A combination of Warfarin and Aspirin could be the OTC remedy that we are looking for.

I had 1st degree AV-block,

First - degree atrioventricular ( AV ) block is defined as a PR interval of greater than 0.20 seconds on electrocardiography (ECG) without disruption of atrial to ventricular conduction (figure). It is generally asymptomatic and without significant complications. ~ Jun 4, 2020

from around August 2015 to 2017 or 2018.

It was due to a diabetes medication I was testing for a drug company, for which, they paid me for.

I tried blood thinner, but it didn’t work for me , because I was smoking 30 years before.
I was also informed that , smoking before the study, was not healthy.
So, the risk for this, as well as other risks , were also present.
I later healed from drinking 1 glass of red wine per weeks, later increased to 1 glass of red wine per day.

The red as content which is good for the heart, and, good for the blood, and, also good for the arteries.

What may have caused it is not so much the medication itself, but, a combined effect of me actually physically touching a bio-hazard which was left on the floor at the testing facility, namely, a cotton swab with human blood on it, from another test subject.

There was also an error on everyone’s test after the results of the study, as , everyone shown to have the same heart problem, although it was a false result, which later proved to be my problem only, as well as maybe a few others I was not informed about.

(They do cover up in interest of science, since, some industrial spy might want to steal the intellectual property of the work, and sell it for themselves, therefore, stealing the hard earned money of the costs invested in paying me thousands of dollars for it, as for everyone else, and the doctors, facilities, and so on.)

2 hours later:

How This Drug Company Monetized The Pandemic

46,740 views • Jul 10, 2020
46K views - 1 day ago
Second Thought
858K subscribers

https://twitter.com/padresj/status/1281772931576717312

The blood thinner I was suggested to take from a Cardiologist, was Vitamin B12, which, in my case, due to the 30 years of smoking, was not enough to stop it.
In fact, There was a problem less than 2 years after I quit smoking, following an indictment for life, which, quite frankly, I could not associate with , if my life depended on it, or, I was given all the money on earth for the next 500 million years, and , even 100 million times that amount.
I quite smoking on March 21, 2010, and the charge to cause stress due to it was March 6, 2012.
I even managed to get engaged for marriage 1 year after I quit , after April 2, 2011, and, I’m still engaged in marriage for 9 years now, after this indictment, and intended attacks, sought forfeiture, abuse, cover up, acts of war, and other demoralizing acts of war and warfare and battles and stupidity from the civilian courts and police in acts of war, against the army, as if they were not equipped and paid for it, even against the medical system.

I, needless to say, also will not get married with them, as their best intentions will never cover 1% of my families needs, since they invested into imprisoning me, and try to make me an enemy of their state in the face of the army, who gathered the evidence in gathering (for work, as they should).

http://bit.ly/covidtwitterlist
Sensorial
sen·so·ri·al

/senˈsôrēəl/

adjective

1. relating to sensation or the senses.
    “sensorial stimulation”

Someone who is hypocritical of others, and misrepresents them.

The virus has mutated into something even more deadly than its SARS-CoV-2

Either stay at home or get a face covering on.

What do you mean?
You know that’s not possible.
It can’t be possible to have 2 pandemic at the same time.
Because, then, if you have 2, you have to get 3, to make sure to get enough money.
They finally figured out they stole $6,000 from me since March 2020.
April, May and June.

What if, all the previous and future damage on earth hit in 1 second, + 1 more point of damage, so that , there will never be any more damage?
Would that be enough to destroy the earth?
Then we have to move on the moon, but, due to Corona, we will have to dig very deep and build very high to make enough space for people…

It would be like in the Space: 1999 series , but with more people at the same time.
The only problem is, since it’s not from the US, there would be health problems.
They also have to fix the primary objective or goal to bring the people safely back to earth.
Either that, or build a new earth in repair.

I heard the head doctor made a lot of mistake, but , I want to know what made him do those mistakes, because , it seems that someone or something tried to make him do those mistakes, and , that they tried to help him, so that , when held responsible for the mistake that they tried hold him liable of, they would also credit themselves for helping him, otherwise, they would not have to help him, even if that meant to team up against him, not thinking that scientific knowledge and scientific would even find out before mankind is extincts, and the cats and dogs, and aliens.

Caught on Satellite - North Korea’s Secret Ships

20,146 views • Jul 13, 2020
20K views - 7 hours ago
Dark Footage
44.8K subscribers

What If You Build the Periodic Table in Real Life? (Dangerous Experiment)

68,790 views • Jul 13, 2020
68K views - 9 hours ago
Ridddle
3.19M subscribers

Chernobyl Is Again Close to a Disaster! What Happened There in 2020?

196,761 views • Jul 8, 2020
196K views - 5 days ago

18 hours later, 14 hours after previous post editing:

World Health Organization (WHO) - @WHO · Jul 13

"Let me blunt, too many countries are headed in the wrong direction.

#COVID19 remains public enemy number one, but the actions of many governments and people do not reflect of this.

The only aim of the virus is to find people to infect"-

@DrTedros

The Hill - @thehill · 8h

WHO chief warns: Coronavirus pandemic could “get worse and worse and worse” http://hill.cm/p2Qhhpa

https://twitter.com/i/events/1282985314588356608
COVID-19 · 4 hours ago

‘Too many countries are headed in the wrong direction’ as cases top 13 million, WHO warns

World Health Organization Director General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in a briefing that “there will be no return to the ‘old normal’ for the foreseeable future,” as the total number of COVID-19 cases reached 13 million.

Video via @DrTedros

8 hours ago

"But this is going to require :three: things:

:one: a focus on reducing mortality and suppressing #COVID19 transmission.

:two: an empowered, engaged community that takes individual behaviour measures in the interest of each other"-
@DrTedros
10:42 AM · Jul 13, 2020 · Twitter Web App

Replying to
@WHO

" :three: we need strong government leadership and coordination of comprehensive strategies that are communicated clearly and consistently"-
@DrTedros
#COVID19

"It can be done. It must be done. I have said it before and I will keep saying it.

No matter where a country is in its #COVID19 epidemic curve, it is never too late to take decisive action"-
@DrTedros

The warning comes as the total number of cases globally reached 13 million, with 570,000 deaths

14 hours ago
The U.S. now has more than 3.3 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 and continues to be the epicentre of the pandemic.

0.25% of the cases, compared to 60% or, 50%.
So, while it’s getting better in the US globally, it’s getting worse 35% worse outside, or, 1/3 (one third) worse.

Even as the US cases spiked, it was worse globally.

12 hours later:
570,000 global deaths divided by 13,000,000 gloabl cases = 0.0438461538461538
4.3% of deaths global average.

3 days later, 2 days after the last edit:

6 days later, 3 days ago from last edit:
8 minutes ago

The World Health Organization reported a record increase in global coronavirus cases for the second day in a row, with the total rising by 259,848 in 24 hours https://reut.rs32ywklG

1 hour or 2 hours ago.

Florida had a record increase of 1,237% in cases since May 1st, 2020.
4 states have increases of 800%.
There were fewer cases low record in June 2020, and, only 4 states without increased numbers of cases in July 2020.

The pandemic will get worse during the Fall and Winter.

People will develop slight colds and 24 hour flu that the Covid-19 disease will mix with.

People who think that they have a very bad cold or flu will cough and spread the SARS-CoV-2 virus not knowing that it is the Covid-19 disease.

Conspiracy Theorists will discount their infection as being a cold or a flu and will only seek to get treatment for the cold or flu. They will then find out that they have Covid-19 and have infected numerous people at work, in their community, and at home. The Covid-19 pandemic will be worse in the Fall and then get even worse during the Wintertime.

The Spring of 2021 will see increases of new infections of SARS-CoV-2 like we are seeing in July as a result of people listening to conspiracy theorists who are telling them the pandemic is still a hoax and it is a lie to benefit their own monetary grab.

The Summer of 2021 will see approx the same numbers of new infections that we are seeing in July that will remain the same with occasional spikes in new infections until a vaccine is discovered that inactivates the SARS-CoV-2 virus when it tries to attach itself to the ACE(2) receptors inside of the nose.

People who have COVID-19 will be more prone to contract the flu, when those with illness around them cough and it is not covered.

People who have the flu will be more prone to contract COVID-19, because their immune system will not respond normally to the cold virus, and will not recover as well from the SARS-CoV-2 virus (not Sara).

It is good to get flu vaccines to prevent the spread of the (flu) virus, however , those not vaccinated can get it from those vaccinated.

Replying to

@realDonaldTrump

#Milvax: US enlisted soldiers to be among the first to receive the [DNA, mRNA, nanotech] COVID-19 ‘vaccine’ [gene therapy injectable] Corona War Syndrome?

9:00 AM · Jul 15, 2020·Twitter Web App

I’m searching for the new vaccine from July 14, or 15, but cannot find it back again yet.

An experimental coronavirus vaccine made by Moderna provoked promising immune responses and appeared safe in the first 45 people who received it, researchers reported on Tuesday. Phase 3 tests involving 30,000 people are expected to begin on July 27. https://nyti.ms/2ZrQwn1

5:50 PM · Jul 14, 2020·SocialFlow

48vsht

Ohio has seen a daily increase of 1,062 new cases of SARS-CoV-2 over the last ten days. Something isn’t correct. We should not be seeing nearly double and triple the amount of new cases seven months into the pandemic.
Ohio should have seen the numbers that Ohio is seeing in July back in Feb to March when the pandemic first struck.

There is definitely something wrong. The U.S. should have seen increases of new cases of SARS-CoV-2 back at the beginning of the pandemic that the U.S. is seeing in July.

Data from the beginning of the pandemic must have been skewed to make the appearance of the pandemic not seem as bad. More people were moving around and leaving their Winter shelters during the Spring, meaning that less people would have have been aware of the pandemic, therefore more people would have been infected.

Instead we are seeing more people infected on a daily basis when the pandemic is now completely known to everyone in the U.S.

The less people that know about the pandemic back in Feb / March means the pandemic spreads very rapidly, with more people knowing about the pandemic in July, the virus should be spreading less.

Ah, but the data is only as accurate as the certainty ratio.
Don’t forget, not only there was not enough test ready, but there was no time to test people, and the hospitals were overloaded.
The data is more accurate now.

Trump asking to control that level of accuracy won’t change the facts.
Just because a data is published doesn’t mean that the accuracy changes.
The accuracy is still measured using engineering principles, including bio-engineering and so on.

Just to hide the data only shows it was hidden and to which percent, or degree, or level.

1 minute later:
The point is,
the data is the same,
and, analysis can be done later to verify the facts, and find the margin of error and corroborate and correlate the facts with the data to verify that margin of error.

China and other countries can’t change that.
Just because they have martial law for lock-down also doesn’t change that.
We didn’t have military law enforce in the US because we were at peace since World War II, except during the 9-11, when New York and the Pentagon became war zones.

If people rebel and start a civil war, then there could be martial law imposed.

After careful reading of the fair and balanced American media coverage, I have written BLM on a piece of cardboard to carry with me every time I leave the house.
Cable news, opinion YouTube channels, popular blue check Twitter influencers, Instathots, and Facebook headlines all assure me this will actually repel the virus. Thank God this pandemic can be eradicated through political action.

H5N1 Flu Pandemic “What if” documentary.

The SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic has become the reality seen in the video.

https://twitter.com/miketatarski/status/1287618184028151808

Michael Tatarski
@miketatarski

The acting Minister of Health says that Da Nang’s new Covid-19 patients have a different strain of the virus than previous cases, and it’s possible the virus has been circulating in the city since the start of this month.

Dịch Covid-19 ở Đà Nẵng có thể đã xuất hiện từ đầu tháng 7

Diễn biến Covid-19 ở Đà Nẵng: Quyền Bộ trưởng Y tế cho rằng dịch có thể bắt đầu từ đầu tháng 7. Cho đến nay, Đà Nẵng đã trải qua 4 chu kỳ lây nhiễm và có thể còn nhiều trường hợp lây nhiễm nữa.
zingnews.vn

1:17 AM · Jul 27, 2020 · Twitter Web App

330 Retweets and comments - 376 Likes

1 minute later:
10m
Replying to @miketatarski
Exactly, there are 107 strains of it. Moving people to another city won’t help, however, containing those infected in a city will. -Those people who are moved out need to be virus free to be able to move effectively. -Those infected should be quarantine, and 5% die average.

At 22 minutes, 38 seconds:

That explains why the Sphinx head was changed to a Pharaoh’s head.

The virus , killing all humans and animals on earth, about to wipe all life on earth, came from an asteroid, hitting the earth, and, causing life, but,
they changed the head of the Sphinx from a cat, to a Pharaoh’s in the first medical research.

So, the virus is as old as humanity.

Life’s lungs get flooded and kills everyone.

@
32:38,
For over 60 years , scientist have made vaccines by
growing and harvesting viruses inside chicken eggs.

How does that not cause bird flu?
How is that genetic engineering not caused the damage tobacco companies were fined for, the largest fine in history, except for the more recent bank fines.

In other words, who pays those tobacco companies to invest in the research if not the banks?
What about the courts?

I get some military authorities confirming me they are.
And, they also abuse the rule of law to do so.
They sell false sense of security to others, who are mislead about their refusal and methods used to create confusion, and hide measure to expose them as nonsense.

Do you think I’m going to let them abuse my wife and cause damage to my potential child, if not adopted from them, as they attack my work, so my family can’t benefit from my work, and so that society can’t benefit from my work.?

Florida is basically a lost state because the government of Florida doesn’t want to take any responsibility and actually do anything.

Hong Kong the verge of large scale outbreak that is feared will collapse their hospital infrastructure.

1 Like

I heard that one business man in Western Australia is going to high court demanding they open the Borders to WA because it’s not constitutional.

Liberals are backing him.

Guess who’s also liberal? Our prime minister.
Can’t wait till more people get infected because one man can’t get to his business that earns 100 mil a year in royalties and decides to cry.

Woooo

Oh, silly rich man! Doesn’t he know that he won’t be able to take it with him if, say, a bullet accidentally struck his capitalist pig brains?

Vietnam has zero coronavirus deaths. Here’s why. | CNBC Reports

1,228,126 views • Jul 6, 2020
1.2M views - 3 weeks ago
CNBC International
857K subscribers
CC

How the pandemic is accelerating changes in healthcare | CNBC Make It

11,571 views • Jul 20, 2020
11K views - 1 week ago
CNBC International
857K subscribers
CC

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Suffered Completely Different Covid-19 Symptoms

1,831,984 views • Jul 15, 2020
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
7.71M subscribers

Tom Hanks Is Donating His Plasma To Help Other Patients Recover From Covid-19

637,881 views • Jul 15, 2020

hmm, herbicide?
Really?
Why would anyone use that for farming, really?
Aren’t the herbs supposed to be for smoking?

https://twitter.com/i/events/1288095379188101120
“My administration is using the defense production act to provide a $765 million loan to support the launch of Kodak Pharmaceuticals.”

23 hours ago:

AJ+ - @ajplus

The world’s largest tropical wetlands are on fire. Brazil’s Pantanal — home to species like jaguars and macaws — has had 3,800+ fires this year, the most in 20 years. The Amazon has also experienced 8,000+ fires, and just suffered its worst June fire season in over a decade.

3:01 PM · Jul 30, 2020 · Twitter Web App

32 Retweets and comments - 39 Likes

That is also causing more respiratory problems , since, the oxygen is created from this vegetation photosynthesis.

I prefer to see the oxygen released as a waste product,
to rather be a useful than a waste product,
which is misinterpreted to be a waste product.

In fact, they are designed to create other life form,
such as the life form created from the tree of life,
which is also designed to recycle the waste product from those life form it creates,
and transform it back to them as oxygen, which they can use to create life themselves.

This vegetation is using the carbon created from volcanic eruptions to turn it into more life, from previous more primordial life.

1 day later:
A presidential candidate died at 74, if not the first one.
He was at a rally in Tulsa without wearing a mask.

I think I would wear my P100 respirator cartridges if I had to go out at 74.

3 days later:

A 44% infection rate.

260 cases out of 597 children and staff.

Every one of them becomes a potential re-transmission.

And the Trump admin wants to send 56.6 million kids back to school?

Replying to :

That’s the highest rate . How fast?

· [14h]

In what time period?

Beaumont Health is Michigan’s largest health care system (based on inpatient admissions and net patient revenue) and provides patients with compassionate, extraordinary care, no matter where they live. With eight hospitals, 145 outpatient locations, nearly 5,000 physicians and more than 38,000 employees, Beaumont’s commitment to patient and family-centered care contributes to the health and well-being of residents throughout the community and beyond.

Yes, that more than 1,004 beds.

Beds _ _ _ _ 3,375

…found that people with blood type A had a 45% higher risk of catching coronavirus and developing “COVID-19 with respiratory failure,” compared to people with other blood types. On the other hand, people with type O blood had a 35% lower risk for this more serious form of COVID-19.

14 minutes ago:

Mexico now has the third most COVID-19 deaths in the world, behind Brazil and the United States, where a hurricane bearing down on the East Coast on Saturday is threatening to complicate efforts to contain the virus.
Mexico rises to No. 3 in virus deaths; storm could hinder US response
Mexico now has the third most COVID-19 deaths in the world, behind Brazil and the United States, where a hurricane bearing down on the East Coast on Saturday is threatening to complicate efforts to…
stripes.com

@22:56:
https://twitter.com/K__TequilaShots/status/1289651304432676864
Do our different blood types make us more vulnerable to Covid-19?
Most humans fall into one of four blood groups — A, B, AB or O. Ordinarily, your blood type makes little difference in your life except if you need to have a blood transfusion — and now, if you have…
cnn.com

3:56 PM · Aug 1, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone