War On Corona Virus!

Updated COVID-19 Pandemic Losses Compared to American G.I. Losses During Word War II

US MILITARY PERSONNEL (1939-1945)

Year Army Navy Marines Coast Guard Total
1939 189,839 125,202 19,432 334,473
1940 269,023 160,997 28,345 458,365
1941 1,462,315 284,427 54,359 1,801,101
1942 3,075,608 640,570 142,613 56,716* 3,915,507
1943 6,994,472 1,741,750 308,523 151,167 9,195,912
1944 7,994,750 2,981,365 475,604 171,749 11,623,468
1945 8,267,958 3,380,817 474,680 85,783 12,209,238

*Coast Guard listed only as wartime strength

PROFILE OF US SERVICEMEN (1941-1945)

…

• Combat survivability (out of 1,000): 8.6 were killed in action, 3 died from other causes, and 17.7 received non-fatal combat wounds
  • Non-combat jobs: 38.8% of enlisted personnel had rear echelon assignments—administrative, support, or manual labor.
  • Average base pay: enlisted—$71.33 per month; officer—$203.50 per month

…

US MILITARY CASUALTIES IN WORLD WAR II

Branch Killed Wounded
Army and Air Force 318,274 565,861
Navy 62,614 37,778
Marines 24,511 68,207
Coast Guard 1,917 Unknown
TOTAL 407,316 671,278

MERCHANT MARINE CASUALTIES

Died as POWs 37
Dead 5,662
Missing/Presumed Dead 4,780
Killed at Sea 845

That story comes from police and the press never interviewed the suspect. Probably did not bother with his lawyer either. You obviously have no clue how any of this works.

You did not even try to the answer the questions I asked about motive and such. That’s because you can’t. And you don’t have the capacity to understand how significant that is.

You did when you cried about “anti-vaxxers”, anti-maskers", and “conspiracy theorists”. You did when you said “politicians”. You did about a million times up to now. So did others.

Techinically, it is. And I proved it is.

At the very least, accept the fact the subforum rules are in direct contradiction to the main rules.

Are you really so naive as to think CCP would never contradict itself or violate their own policies? I already proved the former. The latter (yes, its latter) is self evident. Wake up. Obviously a concious decision has been made to contradict the main policy and also to let this thread go on. That makes it more official than if the thread and subsection were not in conflict at all. Power beats rules on paper.

And dude, you really should just drop it. You are destroying the thread by refusing to drop it and making accusations against me even when I admitted I was mostly wrong. Let it go. I will defend myself from every accusation you make. Only you can end it.

And you just missed your opportunity to pass that off as an intentional bit of clever wordplay. And you accused another of having eaten paint chips? Wow.

Be smart. Drop the accusations and focus on the topic.

It seems you want.

–

If it is not possible due to accusations which are diverted from,
which makes it impossible for security to repair,
I think it’s better to save it offline and go from there instead.

–
21 minutes later at 22:22 Sat Jan 02, 2021, 22 minutes after the last update:
I finally managed to save the last 94 or so posts up to 500 left, and it took me around 21 minutes.

So, I would think that ,
to save the remaining 500 would take around 30 minutes x 5 = 1,500 minutes, or 2.5 hours or so.

People are proving that Covid-19 can infect you more then one time.

Covid reinfection: Man gets Covid twice and second hit 'more severe’

This man has been infected seven times.

All of these double, triple and seven time infections are not indicative of a normal flu or cold.
The normal flu and cold season has a measurable and proven time frame for each season, most at the end of Fall and the start of Winter into Spring. This tract of flu and cold infection periods has been proven time and time again. Covid-19 however has not ended and continues to rage across the world, thus putting it outside of the tract of being a flu or a cold.

With the one man having been infected seven times, I would have to say that there are at least seven different strains of variants of Covid-19 in the U.S. Either there are seven different strains of Covid-19 in the U.S. or the man who was infected seven different times is very susceptible to the effects of Covid-19.
His body appears to have developed an immunity, but to a certain point. His body must be developing anti-bodies that attack and inactivate the Covid-19 disease but does not create anti-bodies to defend against the SARS-CoV-2 virus upon entering his body.

Another possible problem that will surface in years to come is mutated DNA in those who are Covid-19 asymptomatic.

Third world nations such as Africa and regions in South East Asia should be hit extremely hard by Covid-19 in the Spring as will the U.S. and parts of Europe as a result of naysers and chicken littles still not adhering to wearing masks and instead relying on sucking rocks and hugging trees for their relief.

That is rather intriguing as you have completely flipped your stance from being the one who started the accusations and wasn’t focusing on the topic to a personality of trying to be a moderator telling people who have made comments to drop accusations and focus on the topic, after you baited the topic with your own accusations to give yourself the ability to say that someone was off topic…

Not even remotely wrong.

The mind flipping tricks don’t work on Eve Online players. We have been subjected to Goon Swarm and have been vaccinated with Gooner Bee Serum.

Apr 7, 2020
This is remarkable. Dr. Birx says here very plainly that anyone who dies “with COVID-19” is being counted as having died from COVID-19. She admits this is a “liberal approach” to recording mortality. The suspicions many of us had are now confirmed.

From Greg Price
1 minute 32 seconds audio-visual with Closed Caption.

7:47 PM ¡ Apr 7, 2020 ¡ Twitter for iPhone

1.8K Retweets - - 342 Quote Tweets - - 4.1K Likes

–
https://twitter.com/ClareCraigPath/status/1344183266958594048
Dec 30, 2020

–
https://summit.news/2020/12/29/who-bigger-pandemic-than-covid-is-coming/

WHO: Bigger Pandemic Than COVID Is Coming

“This pandemic has been very severe … it has affected every corner of this planet. But this is not necessarily the big one.”

Published 5 days ago on 29 December, 2020
Steve Watson

“This is a wake-up call. We are learning, now, how to do things better: science, logistics, training and governance, how to communicate better. But the planet is fragile,” Ryan added.

No,
however,
when needed and required, yes.
Other systems and models will not work in all conditions.
A problem causing million and billion and trillion in 
damage requires more scientific systems to solve, yes, 
and also other solutions to help the science and logistics.

–
https://twitter.com/Stat_O_Guy/status/1343876627667812352
[Dec 29, 2020]

…does not have more covid patients than Wave 1.

The testing is higher than wave 1 so more asymptomatic cases captured.

Estimated beds occupied with those needing covid treatment are 25-30% of wave 1.

Thats the fact, ignore the scare headlines.

1 hour later at 15:03:

–
9 minutes after the last update at 15:13:

–

The virus is more contagious and less deadly.
Even with lockdown, it cannot be contained.

It may however be worse without it.
Also, the prevention against it is not sufficient.
Most government (employees, officers and executives) don’t use the required N95 for government.

They also are bad parents and don’t follow the rules.
They want others to be subordinates and they don’t do a good job at managing them and directing them, which means they are getting too much respect, and that they don’t give enough respect.

They abuse respect and are disrespectful and making false accusation against those they disrespect to try to get away with disrespecting them, by pointing at false flaws in them, for things they are trying to make them do, and, trying to cover up their own suggestions, abuse by Jury, etc, against proper operational feasibility.

–
8 hours later, 6 hours after the last update at 22:05 (Sun Jan 3, 2021):

“COVID-19: Changes in Ophthalmic Anaesthesia Practice for Eye surgery”

1,495 views • Streamed live on May 30, 2020
Streamed 7 months ago
Sankara Nethralaya
13.8K subscribers

Lab Leak In China Most Credible Source For SARS-CoV-2 Virus

This report has not been verified but is showing up sporadically and has even been featured on Fox News.

If the report is accurate, then China is in a lot of trouble for not telling the U.S. that it was working with SARS-CoV-2, which China could have known about for a year or two prior to it escaping the lab. If China did tell the U.S. that it was working on SARS-CoV-2 in a pre-cautionary manner to stay ahead of future SARS outbreaks, then the knowledge was covered up by the Trump administration that might have known that SARS-CoV-2 was much deadlier then Trump led the American people to believe it was at the initial point of the out break.

Matthew Pottinger, who is President Trump’s respected Deputy National Security Adviser, told politicians from around the world that even China’s leaders now openly admit their previous claims that the virus originated in a Wuhan market are false.

Mr. Pottinger said that the latest intelligence points to the virus leaking from the top-secret Wuhan Institute of Virology, 11 miles from the market, saying: 'There is a growing body of evidence that the lab is likely the most credible source of the virus.'

right
He said they did.
The WHO was the one misleading the risk by downplaying it.

No, it was China was had been misleading the world the entire time.

The fourth case of the UK Covid variant (B.1.1.7) has been discovered in NYC.

New York state confirmed its first case of a new, more contagious variant of the coronavirus that was initially discovered in the United Kingdom, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said on Monday.

The case was identified in a 60-year-old man from Saratoga County who had no travel history, Cuomo said.

The strain, which has also been found in California, Florida and Colorado, is thought to be more transmissible but doesn’t appear to make people more ill.

The next variant of Covid-19 would be as transmissible as Covid-19 (B.1.1.7) but will make people more ill, thus reducing the time to effectively treat the infection.

The reason why number of infected are rising dramatically is partly due to doctors and hospitals still testing for Covid-19 and not Covid-19(B.1.1.7)

Mask up people, this virus is something more than a cold or flu.

Those who still don’t care, It’s your life. You dig that grave, only you will be lying in it.

I made no accusations to begin. I just made a simple claim. I just said the thread was against the rules. But I sure got subjected to some crazy accusations for it. And I have explained them all away for the ridiculous accusations they were.

Uh… I changed my mind in the light of new evidence. Its not a trick. Its normal practice for anyone who has any grasp of basic logic.

How One Village Miraculously Survived The Black Death | Riddle Of The Plague Survivors | Timeline

462,202 views • Oct 17, 2020
462K views - 2 months ago
Timeline - World History Documentaries
2.39M subscribers

–

How The Germanic Barbarians Annihilated Rome’s Legions | Varian Disaster: Teutoburg | Timeline

2,221,191 views • Feb 3, 2017
2.2M views - 3 years ago

–
21 hours later, Wed Jan 06, 2021 at 07:13:
Atrophy is reduction in size of cell, organ or tissue, after attaining its normal mature growth. In contrast, hypoplasia is the reduction in size of a cell, organ, or tissue that has not attained normal maturity. Atrophy is the general physiological process of reabsorption and breakdown of tissues, involving apoptosis.

The new UK variant, B.1.1.7 of Covid-19, is beginning to spread in the U.S.

At least 50 new cases have recently been reported.

Multiple COVID-19 variants are circulating globally. In the United Kingdom (UK), a new variant has emerged with an unusually large number of mutations. This variant seems to spread more easily and quickly than other variants. Currently, there is no evidence that it causes more severe illness or increased risk of death. This variant was first detected in September 2020 and is now highly prevalent in London and southeast England. It has since been detected in numerous countries around the world, including the United States and Canada

The new variant has an unusually large number of mutations.

What ever is at the center of the large number of mutations could be how the virus jumped from animals to humans.

A large number of mutations also means that the virus could be more capable of spreading to other animals, birds and cats for example much more easily.

Something interesting that I thought about this morning.

When someone says a word the sound creates a very distinct wavelength based Vocal Folding or how the vocal cords vibrate to make the sounds of the word.

I think it would be kinda cool to compare the infection rate spikes of each state and then each county to spikes created when a person talks.

Does the virus have its own voice? What is the virus saying.

# Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine
Bubonic Plague

Journal Description

Leading the debate in clinical medicine

The Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine (JRSM) is a leading voice in the UK and internationally for medicine and healthcare. Published continuously since 1809, JRSM features scholarly comment and clinical research. JRSM is editorially independent from the Royal Society of Medicine, and its editor is Dr Kamran Abbasi.

…
Members of the Royal Society of Medicine receive JRSM online as one of the benefits of membership.****

This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)

It might take several acid trips to get the answer but it could be well worth it!

Yes, however, those systems change depending…

Those data already exist.

(For instance, it changes depending on the sensor, and how those sensor differ.
Similarly, the output system and processing system.

That processing system is the able to change it as well,
however, the change can be measured and compared.)

There really doesn’t seem to be a means of ending the Covid-19 pandemic.

People who keep on saying that Covid-19 is nothing more than the flu said the same thing during the Summer.

Flu’s aren’t present during the Summer time, unless the weather gets really cold and really fast that causes your body to go into shock at the sudden temperature change.

From the article linked above.

That’s because even people who are themselves immune to the virus might be exposed to it and transmit it to others. It can grow in the nose, says Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

"It’s possible that someone could get the vaccine but could still be an asymptomatic carrier," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician. "They may not show symptoms, but they have the virus in their nasal passageway so that if they’re speaking, breathing, sneezing and so on, they can still transmit it to others."

Well, isn’t the main purpose of the vaccine to help your immune system know how to deal with the virus? So that if you catch it, the effects are not as severe. So you may still get Covid but the vaccine will help you so that you don’t die or get crippling organ damage from your immune system overreacting to it.

1 Like