War On Corona Virus!

What is your problem Lilsteel?

Again, trying to suggest problems,
to omit and forfeit opportunities related to conditions in which you bring up problems, and seek to omit facts, and misrepresent facts as problems which are better not address and referred to as they are.

Why not?
I certainly don’t.
You just mentioned I assumed everyone that is on the internet and making comments surrounds me.

You also don’t say how they do surround me or you,
and , how you try to create the disconnection with reality in regard with the time it occurs, how, and the context how.

Also, if I did work on benefiting society, why should my work not benefit society and why should my work not be , so you assume, for their benefit,
instead of to be a common nuisance to them, endangering their life,
and leading them into illness and pandemic,
and , blame me for your efforts at trying to portray me in a negative light,
which is not the fact, but which fact of you misrepresenting me negative is so, however, the fact .
Fact you insist and insisted and will insist to omit to credit yourself,
and seek to validate the credit you seek to credit yourself with,
including discrediting me, and my family, yes, not only me.

It’s also worse, and diminishing the damage, and intended damage,
and scientific research surrounding the facts, to which stress and duress about focus to the problems, is sought to be more focused on,
without taking actions to stop it, and seeking precedent to interfere against protection against you to do so, and others associated with you , to do so.

Better not get the vaccine Lilsteel because the people out to get you will be able to track your movements.

False. It is better to get good vaccines, and better vaccines,
and track the people who do so track your movement and report them to the proper authorities who are able to track your movement and have warrants to do so track your movement.

Also, if the people out to get you are your enemy and not your friends, you might have to dispatch them if they are endangering your life, your Nation’s security, or your allies’ security, if those allies are good enough for you to protect them.

Not to let them have undue fears of facts due to sought omissions of those facts by people even more paranoid and crazy than normal paranoia level, and other delusion of grandeur.

The biggest issue with pandemic is that the number of deaths are near 1918-19 levels.

If Covid-19 was a simple flu virus,
the flu would have burnt itself out already and would have killed,
at most 60,000 people unlike Covid-19 has.

There are reasons why the US has as many deaths from COVID-19 than in 1918.

However, in 1918, they were also taking the deaths data the same way as they are now.

Of course it was less accurate then, and of course, the people would have attacked my family the same.

In fact, it was just 48 years after they tried to unbury the stomach of my ancestor for which you invest efforts and comments to point out how I should not relate facts with reality because it would be paranoid, although you omit to mention the paranoia level you have or that this implies, even though it works against that paranoia, and you might not be a type of doctor working in this field of mental health.

From 1918 to 1920, is the end-date, 50 years after that date to unbury my ancestor stomach, for which my family had to stand at the church with a rifle to guard the buried corpse from being taken from the creator of the Canadian System of Medicine, not the Paranoid Canadian System of Medicine, to not deal with false suggestions of Paranoia and their relative exact Paranoia levels, related to those medical systems, creation of those medical systems, as well as the theft of the plaque to honor my ancestor of service to humanity, which you suggest is paranoia, for you it is, obviously, and, everyone can see why, since it is illegal to help other countries for people who do so help other countries to the detriment of one’s own country,
for the very simple reason that,
their interpretation and perception of helping others,
is limited to causing damage to others,
which explain their fear of benefiting society,
since it can be falsely interpreted as being against their allies,
due to false propaganda that service to humanity,
such as message on computers,
is not to help them.

Yes, that depends, sometimes, it can be negative,
however, some other times, it may not be.

To take it out of context is not the truth, and not the fact,
however, when taken out of context and sought to be,
that fact is traceable, and the source of the change also.

It can also be used to find the change and correct it to normal.

Also, that 1918 fly didn’t kill 60,000 as mentioned but 10 times more.
It was however, then, worse in other countries than the US.
Now, the roles were reversed.

There are a lot of other medical atrocities to be corrected from the same legal systems, who took the reality out of the cases by misrepresenting cases by omitting facts related.

Also, if the paranoia level you suggest is not health for my family, well, guess what, it’s more healthy for my family to work for your health and illnesses levels from other countries, to save your life, while you attack them, out of fear of wrongdoing which you credit yourself to discredit them with.

Another possibilty is that the Chinese were able to use a biological process, similar to CRISPER, to build the RNA/DNA to conceal the fact that it was manmade.

That I don’t know, despite information about it,
information in and of itself without verification is just that.

Any and all of those facts have to be verified and the level of certainty related added to those data as attributes of those data.

Different certainty ratio relate to how their interpretation is more or less secure.

However, to recklessly abuse a virus which is a danger to humanity can be a biological attack, and also, an environmental attack.

The reason is may not be a chemical attack is because those chemical don’t mutate into virus, even though they may help viruses to grow…

With the science and medicine that we have in modern times, we shouldn’t be experiencing deaths at a level medicine and science that isn’t 100 years ago.

Yes, but, if the science is abused as I am, and as my science is abused, while I am offered to apply for police work to right the wrongs caused from those abuse of science, we wouldn’t and shouldn’t be experiencing deaths at a level medicine and science that isn’t 100 years or 200 years ago next year in 2022.

So yes, directly related.
I also do get paid 3 times more.

I got a letter from the tax I have to call today because,
210311 Th > from Feb 27, 2021

Reminder of overdue goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) returns (no period.)

(following a code received February 9, 2021, to do so complete this procedure online, which procedures amounts I am verifying more exact data to increase my level of accuracy.)

We have not received the GST/HST returns shown below. Please file the overdue returns.

Overdue return(s) by filling period:

From Date _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ To date

Jan 01, 201 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Dec 31, 2019

If you recently filed your returns, thank you and please disregard (not disreguard, right…) this letter. If you filed them more than 40 days ago or need another return, please call the business enquiries line at 1-800-959 and so on…

If you have not filed your returns, we must receive the returns within 15 days of the date of this letter or we will have to estimate the tax you owe and take action without further notice to collect it.

Except they owe me over $700 for it though, and I don't owe them anything, which shows you how much funny they need money to pay others instead of paying their debt, let alone invest with business who can help them, while they don't want the help for it.

If your business no longer operates and you want to close your account, please call 1-800-959 and so on, again.
You must complete and file a return for each filing period. If you do not have taxable sales, tax credits, or rebates for a filing period, enter zero on the appropriate lines and submit a nil return.

(My return is not nil, they owe me tax credits, which are not to be used for tax rebates.)

For more specific information on filling or if you have any questions about this letter, call us at:
1-800-959- again, and so on again.

Cases are spiking in Europe by 11%
So, Italy faces another lockdown.

AstraZeneca vaccines is on hold until improved due to blood clot.
Novavax vaccines is rolling out.
96% against Wuhan strain.
88% against UK variant.
(Efficiency ratio.)

It’s like saying, propaganda works, but, doesn’t work as they intend to,
so, others have to be fixing it.

Are you a they now?

"It looks like the end of the world’: Massive sandstorm envelops Chinese capital.

Natural occurrences like th sandstorm happening in China WILL, cause more cases of Covid-19 due to chaos in getting people to the hospital along with more people dying because they were not able to be treated.

There’s a mask mandate in Los Angeles where violations can carry a $1,000 fine or 6 months in jail but apparently COVID isn’t a concern if you’re a celebrity at the #Grammys
Celeb parties are no big deal but have a family party in LA and the mayor can turn off your power.

Why would you follow anything that a celebrity says involving science? Celebrities are Narcissistics to the core and ‘act’ in an unreal manner as they portray something that is not real to begin with.

But what about celebrity scientists (or scientist celebrities?) like Neil deGrasse Tyson? :smirk:

Yes, that intention to represent celebrities other than scientific in value, and,
to seek to justify to discredit scientist for moral rights related to articles on copyright, written about the decision of the ruler of a country, in regards to intellectual property rights from copyright and publication of news, to be legal in election, for material which would otherwise be seen as libel and slander.

Also note that, news are not copyright protected, and, that, while the ways and methods that news may be published and informed, that the news itself, is not protected by copyright, as, anyone can use it.

So, while, a legal analysis and the description of that legal analysis, which analysis, is not protected by copyright, the description of that analysis, or, even, designs, related to that analysis, such as, the methods used to design systems related to analysis, can be copyright protected, and, can also legally be registered for copyright.

And yes, it’s not legal to forfeit rights of those legal analysis, and to try to marginalize scientist intellectual property credit and benefit to society, by trying to attribute themselves the credit from their work, while seeking to justify to discredit them for it, at the same time, which also is a form of slavery.

Additionally, while the benefit from science is free to all to use, the way the science is presented itself is protected from copyright protection.

In other words, someone just can’t use Neil deGrasse Tyson’s work without his authorization, except for the part of his works which are scientific, and, which expression of this science that he does, is not blatantly copied without any analysis of the science, and, especially not, without his authorization, and, against the authority of his rights, not only as they are conferred from the state, but, should the state fail to protect his rights, and that he is still legally related to systems and countries related to those parties in the intellectual property treaties, that he has the rights to those intellectual property rights, from the international systems related to those intellectual property rights, such as WIPO.

Also, since his work also work for systems outside of the scope of those Social Science related laws , and Human Science related laws, his rights can also be protected outside of those systems, and , be used outside of those systems as well, such as on the Moon, the ISS and other asteroids and Mars and other planets and moons and other systems outside the solar system.

Unfairness is not intended to be fair.

Zero-Sum games are not intended to be implemented in daily life, even if parts of it apply to war.

2.- 23 hours later, at 17:20 Wed Mar 17, 2021:

Document released in Trump’s final days reveals ‘crucial’ COVID information

625,468 views • Mar 14, 2021
625K views - 3 days ago
Sky News Australia
1.34M subscribers

3.- 9 hours after the last update, 1 day later, at 02:35 Thu Mar 18, 2021:
A coincidence that 2 African presidents who refused to have lockdowns have both died in mysterious circumstances.

2 minutes 18 seconds audio-visual.

A coincidence they threaten me with indictment again,
when getting confirmation for marriage.

I’m afraid I can’t be supporting their police against my new police work.

Obviously if it is legal for them, I have to charge them for it.

4. - 2 days later, 1 day after the last update, at 02:31 Fri Mar 19, 2021:

Covid-19 disruptions killed 228,000 children in South Asia, says UN report

Published - 1 day ago

Related Topics

The disruption in healthcare services caused by Covid-19 may have led to an estimated 239,000 maternal and child deaths in South Asia, according to a new UN report.

It’s focused on Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, home to some 1.8 billion people.

The report found that women, children and adolescents were the worst-hit.

South Asia has reported nearly 13 million Covid cases and more than 186,000 deaths so far.

Many countries, including those in South Asia, responded to the pandemic with stringent lockdowns. While hospitals, pharmacies and grocers remained open, almost everything else shut down.

The report - Direct and Indirect Effects of Covid-19 Pandemic and Response in South Asia - examines the effect of these government strategies on healthcare, social services, including schools, and the economy.

It estimates that there have been 228,000 additional deaths of children under five in these six countries due to crucial services, ranging from nutrition benefits to immunisation, being halted.

It says the number of children being treated for severe malnutrition fell by more than 80% in Bangladesh and Nepal, and immunisation among children dropped by 35% and 65% in India and Pakistan respectively.

The report also says that child mortality rose the highest in India in 2020 - up by 15.4% - followed by Bangladesh at 13%. Sri Lanka saw the sharpest increase in maternal deaths - 21.5% followed by Pakistan’s 21.3%.

It also estimates that there have been some 3.5 million additional unwanted pregnancies, including 400,000 among teenagers, due to poor or no access to contraception.

The full effect of the pandemic - and ensuing lockdowns - is just starting to become clear as countries take stock of their public health and education programmes.

Experts in India already fear that malnutrition rates will be significantly worse across the country when the data pours in over the next few months.

Some countries in South Asia, like India, are still battling a surge in infections. While the nation-wide lockdown ended in June last year, several states and districts have resorted to intermittent lockdowns to arrest the spread of the virus.

The interruption to health services also affected those suffering from other diseases - the report predicts an additional 5,943 deaths across the region among adolescents who couldn’t get treated for tuberculosis, malaria, typhoid and HIV/Aids.

5. - 3 days later, 11 hours after the last update, at 13:43 Fri Mar 19, 2021:

Florida won’t require COVID-19 ‘vaccine passports,’ governor says

Gov. Ron DeSantis says residents can choose whether they get vaccinated

Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

Travelers walk through the Salt Lake City International Airport Wednesday, March 17, 2021, in Salt Lake City.
Airlines and others in the travel industry are throwing their support behind vaccine passports to boost pandemic-depressed travel,
and authorities in Europe could embrace the idea quickly enough for the peak summer vacation season.
(AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)

ORLANDO, Fla. – Floridians who plan to attend concerts and major sporting events in the Sunshine State won’t have to show proof that they’ve received the COVID-19 vaccine, if Gov. Ron DeSantis gets his way.

As the European Union announced its “Digital Green Certificate” that would allow those who are fully vaccinated to travel freely across the bloc, DeSantis cautioned against so-called “vaccine passports.”

Europe’s Plan to Save Summer: A Travel Certificate

The document would allow European residents to travel across the bloc with proof of Covid-19 vaccination, a negative test result or evidence of recovery.

By Monika Pronczuk

• March 17, 2021

BRUSSELS — Pressed by member states desperate to save the summer tourist season, the European Union on Wednesday proposed a Covid-19 certificate that would allow people to travel more freely.

The proposed document, known as a Digital Green Certificate, would allow European residents and their family members to travel at will across the bloc, so long as they have proof of Covid-19 vaccination, a negative test result or a documented recovery from the virus.

The certificates would be free and available in digital or paper format.

“The Digital Green Certificate will not be a precondition to free movement, and it will not discriminate in any way,” Didier Reynders, the bloc’s top official for justice, said, adding that the aim was to “gradually restore free movement within the E.U. and avoid fragmentation.”

Freedom of movement is the cornerstone of the bloc, but travel restrictions are traditionally under the purview of national governments. The commission’s plan is yet another bid to coordinate what is now a chaotic patchwork of disparate national measures, significantly hindering travel within the previously borderless zone.

Under the proposed rules, national governments could decide which travel restrictions, such as obligatory quarantine, would be lifted for certificate holders.

The proposal, which needs to be approved by the European Parliament and the majority of member states, comes as many European countries are experiencing a third wave of infections as well as a slow mass inoculation effort, damaged by doubts over a shot made by AstraZeneca. Several countries suddenly suspended use of the vaccine, at least temporarily, confusing citizens and possibly increasing resistance to vaccinations.

So far, only 9.8 percent of European Union residents have been vaccinated, leaving the bloc far behind Britain and the United States.

Sergeant Barry Edwin Henderson
Sergeant Barry Henderson died from complications as the result of contracting COVID-19 during a confirmed exposure while on duty.
odmp.org

TROY K. MORIN

Parole Officer Troy Morin died from complications as the result of contracting COVID-19 in the line of duty.

Parole Officer Morin had served with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Parole Division for 2-1/2 years and was assigned to the San Antonio I Parole Office. He is survived by his children, mother, stepfather, and two sisters.

6. - 1 hour after the last update, at 14:38:

Tanzania’s President John Pombe Magufuli is dead (R.I.P.).

Please welcome the new President of Tanzania: Samia Suluhu Hassan, approved by @wef & Klaus.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚣𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢.

https://weforum.org/people/samia-suluhu-hassan…
http://bit.ly/2Qhk6d1

Best of the Tasmanian Devil

1,611,797 views • Aug 24, 2019
1.6M views - 1 year ago
ltclassics
51.7K subscribers

7. - 20 minutes after the last update, at 15:04:

Turkey tourism minister: “We will not require vaccination passports from international travellers when entering the country.”

https://twitter.com/LLS_property/status/1372515118504943617

I’m thrilled to say I’ve added myself to the

@ukvacprogress

figures by having my 2nd #COVID19 vaccination! PLEASE when you are offered yours have one!! It’s safe, didn’t hurt & it will help prevent further deaths from this cruel virus. Together let’s make #Covid_19 a ‘memory!’

8. - 1 hour after the last update, at 16:26:
https://twitter.com/MephistoMatt/status/1372613703233835012

Watch this: Rand Paul nukes Fauci on the ‘theatre’ of mask wearing
@JamesDelingpole , @FatEmperor , @berniespofforth
1 minute 53 seconds audio-visual.
From Washington Examiner

https://twitter.com/MephistoMatt/status/1372619984908738561
Replying to @MephistoMatt

Full exchange

6 minutes 27 seconds audio-visual.

Rand Paul to Fauci: “You’re making policy based on conjecture. You have conjecture we’re going to get variants, so you want people to wear a mask for another two years…You’re defying everything we know about immunity…there’s no science behind it.”
:fire: :fire: :fire:

Sen. Paul Corners Fauci on Forcing Covid-Immune American to Wear Masks

From Tom Elliott
12:46 PM · Mar 18, 2021 * Twitter Web App
1,520 Retweets - 246 Quote Tweets - 3,657 Likes

https://twitter.com/toadmeister/status/1372959731350962177

The ONS has admitted it has been reporting PCR tests as positive when only a single coronavirus gene is detected, despite this being against the manufacturer instructions that two or more genes must be found.
ONS Admits Ignoring Manufacturer Instructions in PCR Testing – The Daily Sceptic

ONS Admits Ignoring Manufacturer Instructions in PCR Testing

https://twitter.com/simondolan/status/1373307693386100738
1 hour ago
Breaking point has been reached

Massive Anti Lockdown Protest - London

9,813 watching now
Subject Access
34.7K subscribers

Live with Chat

https://twitter.com/hmc_mrs/status/1372610255495049221
A little Fauci history

The govt have awarded a £2 million contract for a
‘Covid Public Information Campaign’ that starts in April
2021 and lasts for two years.

https://find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/005534-2021?origin=SearchResults&p=1

https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/005534-2021?origin=SearchResults&p=1

2. - 9 hours later, at 02:51, Sun Mar 21, 2021:

3. - 36 minutes after the last update, 10 hours later at 03:27:
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/526765562
They caused hysteria, they caused panic, they caused fear. They CAUSED deaths. #covidiots

4. - 23 hours later, at 16:22, Sun Mar 21, 2021, 13 hours after the last update:

The Guardian, which has managed for decades to avoid paying corporation tax, despite sheltering a billion pound asset sale in the Caymans, claimed £100,000 in furlough funds.

UK furlough scheme pays out millions to foreign states and tax exiles

The Qatari owners of Harrods have utilised the furlough scheme. Photograph: Joseph Okpako/Getty Images

Qatari owners of Harrods and the Ritz claimed £3m alongside payouts to Saudi royals and British National party from Covid job support scheme

5. - 1 day later, 1 hour after the last update, at 17:21:

Covid One Year Ago - @YearCovid

18 March 2020

“The Most Dangerous Myths About Coronavirus, Debunked By Science” -Refinery29

_“Myth: Face masks can protect you from the
coronavirus”
_“if you’re healthy, the CDC wants you to steer clear of
them”

https://refinery29.com/en-gb/2020/03/9567120/coronavirus-myths-and-facts

according to the CDC.

wearing a face mask

the CDC wants you to steer clear of them
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html

5.2. - At 17:37:

5.3. - At 17:38:
https://twitter.com/C0vid0/status/1372936828676927488
Mar 19

Happy 1st Anniversary of C0VID-19 no longer being classified as a high consequence infectious disease (HCID). Thankfully we realised early on it’s wasn’t as bad as China wanted us to believe it was. It’s such a shame that very few got the memo.

5.4. - At 17:40:
https://twitter.com/C0vid0/status/1372949890767192070

If C0VID-19 was circulating in Europe 6 months before the peak of excess deaths, why did it take so long to impact?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/11/coronavirus-italy-covid-19-pandemic-europe-date-antibodies-study

Coronavirus came to Italy almost 6 months before the first official case, new study shows Coronavirus came to Italy almost 6 months before the first official case, new study shows

Italy was first European country to have a major outbreak of COVID-19. _ _ Image: REUTERS/Guglielmo Mangiapane

• COVID-19 was circulating in Italy from September 2019, according to a study by the Italian National Cancer Institute.

5.5. - At 17:45, 14 minutes after the last update:
https://twitter.com/1bitcoinAsh/status/1372956360900501504
reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ…

How about 12 months before

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ

HEALTHCARE & PHARMA

JUNE 26, 2020, 1:22 PM - UPDATED 9 MONTHS AGO

Coronavirus traces found in March 2019 sewage sample, Spanish study shows

By Nathan Allen, Inti Landauro

3 MIN READ
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish virologists have found traces of the novel coronavirus in a sample of Barcelona waste water collected in March 2019, nine months before the COVID-19 disease was identified in China, the University of Barcelona said on Friday.

5.6. - At 17:57, 14 minutes after the last update:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

5.7. - At 18:02, 8 minutes after the last update:
https://twitter.com/DJSiri/status/1372958616177799177

American Pravda: Covid-19, Its Impact and Origins After One Year
As We Rapidly Approach a Million American Deaths

More Than a Million Dead Americans?

Winston Churchill famously observed that in wartime the truth must be surrounded by a bodyguard of lies. Many of my own long and most controversial articles have followed a somewhat analogous presentation, with the opening sections that sometimes run hundreds of words or longer often being rather innocuous or even somewhat off-topic. These are intended to serve as a bland or sugar-coated introduction to the far more dangerous material that then follows, which might otherwise tend to alarm and deter the casual reader if introduced too quickly.

*6. - At 18:22 at *

https://twitter.com/FrankHassleYT/status/1372970466462330883
Mar 19

Midnight https://gumroad.com/frankhassle

0:36 seconds audio-visual.

7. - At 18:34, 10 minutes after the last update:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/nypd-man-shot-officers-dies-coronavirus-70941694

NYPD: Man shot by officers later dies of coronavirus

The New York City police department says a man shot by officers last month after he menaced them with a knife and an antique gun died of the coronavirus five days after he was wounded

By MICHAEL R. SISAK Associated Press
29 May 2020, 00:36 • 2 min read

8. - 5 hours after the last update at 23:50:

China has emerged as the “big winner” from Western economies being in lockdown after grabbing market share during a “warp speed” trade recovery.

The country has boosted its goods exports to around 110pc of pre-Covid levels.

8.2. - at 23:53:

Battacharya: I think the lockdowns are the single biggest public health mistake in history… have led to many, many, many unnecessary deaths, both directly as a result of the lockdowns, And also indirectly through this misplaced faith in the ability of the lockdowns…

0:48 seconds audio-visual.

Good point. Celebrity Scientists really shouldn’t be listened to for the simple fact that they often times repeat the same knowledge over and over again as if they were performing a play on a stage.

I would stay away from celebrity scientists and instead go to the CDC’s website and read about viruses and bacteria who don’t curve their popularity to make themselves seem that more interesting.

MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish virologists have found traces of the novel coronavirus in a sample of Barcelona waste water collected in March 2019, nine months before the COVID-19 disease was identified in China, the University of Barcelona said on Friday.

If Covid-19 was found in waste water back in March of 2019, which doesn’t sound correct since Covid-19 struck near the end of 2019, then Covid-19 might have been responsible for more deaths then we being told about.

Uptick in New Covid-19 Cases Passes The Winter Decline Barrier By A 5.00% Margin

Just as I suspected, people are beginning to move around and are getting outside and going to the store more often as they get ready for Spring and Summer.

(Reuters) - New cases of COVID-19 in the United States rose 5% to more than 394,000 last week, the first increase after declining for nine straight weeks, according to a Reuters analysis of state, county and CDC data.

Two weeks from now, the uptick should be 10 to 13% new cases.

People who have been vaccinated need to check in on a daily basis to see if Covid-19 is circumventing the vaccine.

Buy the end of April the U.S. should an upswing of 23 to 27% in New cases of Covid-19.

Covid-19 won’t simply go away, especialky since not even 75 million Americans have been infected and gotten better.

Herd Immunity can’t be the solution though, too many people would die uncessarily.

Continue to mask up.

I don’t plan on getting vaccinated until two years from now. I want to see what short term side effects might result in people already vaccinated.

I sure as hell don’t want that virus in my body at all, vaccine or not.

It’s like offer for income if you consent to forfeiture if copyrights ,
which they then try to justify against your offspring and wife,
while giving you no security for the money they offer , which requires an inventory program to track,
as they seek forfeiture of communication gap from those inventory program ,
because they tried to make money from making those programs seem like a danger from their society getting trillions in real estate assets from making the communication about those programs seem like rambling when it’s sorted and inventories, and copyright for them are also registered, due to sought forfeiture,
and other attacks they seek to justify to refuse to protect.

2. - 14 hours later, at 13:48 Tue Mar 23, 2021:

Wuhan Institute of Virology ‘highly probably’ the source of COVID-19

268,316 views • Mar 21, 2021
269K views - 2 days ago
Sky News Australia
1.36M subscribers

Too many words of generalization and uncertainty are being used when discussing the effectiveness of vaccines for the Covid-19 disease.

Generalized words are not good enough. We want a 100% guarantee that the vaccines will reduce the risk of hospitization and death due to Covid-19.

We also want the SARS-CoV-2 to be 100% effective in inactivating the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

We won’t accept anything less.

Ontario sees over 1,700 new COVID-19 cases for third straight day

27,498 views • Mar 21, 2021
29K views - 1 day ago
CBC News: The National
1.03M subscribers

What reopening means, is, more risk of contamination from spreading of the contagion of the virus, with more mutations, and, still no criminals charges for deliberately recklessly infecting others, except lockdown for everyone, due to the presumed level of understanding of the virus, which is not necessarily for the least Highly Trained personnel, or medical doctors who don't study surgery, or medical doctors who don't do their research when allowed to research in university.

CANADA

COVID-19 misinformation could be a ‘huge danger’ to Canadians

86,245 views • Mar 20, 2021
83K views - 2 days ago
CBC News
2.57M subscribers

“This is a mistake”: ICU doctor on loosening restrictions in Ontario | COVID-19 pandemic

73,128 views • Mar 20, 2021
71K views - 2 days ago
CTV News
637K subscribers

2. - 2 hours after the last update, at 13

Warning: this link may be unsafe

The WHO Confirms that the Covid-19 PCR Test is Flawed: Estimates of "Positive Cases" are Meaningless. The Lockdown Has No Scientific Basis - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

The link you are trying to access has been identified by Twitter or our partners as being potentially spammy or unsafe, in accordance with Twitter’s URL Policy. This link could fall into any of the categories below:

• malicious links that could steal personal information or harm electronic devices
  • spammy links that mislead people or disrupt their experience
  • violent or misleading content that could lead to real-world harm
  • certain categories of content that, if posted directly on Twitter, are a violation of the Twitter Rules

Back to previous page

Ignore this warning and continue

Ignore this unsafe warning and continue, no matter how relatively unsafe,
or, exactly as relatively unsafe the warning may be…
Depending…

The WHO Confirms that the Covid-19 PCR Test is Flawed: Estimates of “Positive Cases” are Meaningless. The Lockdown Has No Scientific Basis

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, March 19, 2021

Theme: Science and Medicine

All Global Research articles can be read in 27 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).

The Real Time Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (rRT-PCR) test was adopted by the WHO on January 23, 2020 as a means to detecting the SARS-COV-2 virus, following the recommendations of a Virology research group (based at Charité University Hospital, Berlin), supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. (For Further details see the Drosten Study)

Exactly one year later on January 20th, 2021, the WHO retracts. They don’t say “We Made a Mistake”. The retraction is carefully formulated.

While the WHO does not deny the validity of their misleading January 2020 guidelines, they nonetheless recommend “R e-testing” (which everybody knows is an impossibility).

The contentious issue pertains to the number of amplification threshold cycles (Ct). According to Pieter Borger, et al

The number of amplification cycles [should be] less than 35; preferably 25-30 cycles. In case of virus detection, >35 cycles only detects signals which do not correlate with infectious virus as determined by isolation in cell culture…(Critique of Drosten Study)

The World Health Organization (WHO) tacitly admits one year later that ALL PCR tests conducted at a 35 cycle amplification threshold (Ct) or higher are INVALID. But that is what they recommended in January 2020, in consultation with the virology team at Charité Hospital in Berlin.

If the test is conducted at a 35 Ct threshold or above (which was recommended by the WHO), segments of the SARS-CoV-2 virus cannot be detected, which means that ALL the so-called confirmed “positive cases” tabulated in the course of the last 14 months are invalid.

According to Pieter Borger, Bobby Rajesh Malhotra, Michael Yeadon, et al, the Ct > 35 has been the norm “in most laboratories in Europe & the US”.

The WHO’s Mea Culpa

Below is the WHO’s carefully formulated “Retraction”. The full text with link to the original document is in annex:

WHO guidance Diagnostic testing for SARS-CoV-2 states that careful interpretation of weak positive results is needed (1). The cycle threshold (Ct) needed to detect virus is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology. (emphasis added)

WHO reminds IVD users that disease prevalence alters the predictive value of test results; as disease prevalence decreases, the risk of false positive increases (2). This means that the probability that a person who has a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is truly infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases as prevalence decreases, irrespective of the claimed specificity.

“Invalid Positives” is the Underlying Concept

This is not an issue of “Weak Positives” and “Risk of False Positive Increases”. What is at stake is a “Flawed Methodology” which leads to invalid estimates.

What this admission of the WHO confirms is that the estimate of covid positive from a PCR test (with an amplification threshold of 35 cycles or higher) is invalid. In which case, the WHO recommends retesting: “a new specimen should be taken and retested…”.

The WHO calls for “Retesting”, which is tantamount to “We Screwed Up”.

That recommendation is pro-forma. It won’t happen. Millions of people Worldwide have already been tested, starting in early February 2020. Nonetheless, we must conclude that unless retested, those estimates (according to the WHO) are invalid.

I should mention that there are several other related flaws regarding the PCR test which are not addressed in this article. (See Michel Chossudovsky’s E-book: The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset” (Chapter II)

From the outset, the PCR test has routinely been applied at a Ct amplification threshold of 35 or higher, following the January 2020 recommendations of the WHO. What this means is that the PCR methodology as applied Worldwide has in the course of the last 12-14 months led to the compilation of faulty and misleading Covid statistics.

And these are the statistics which are used to measure the progression of the so-called “pandemic”. Above an amplification cycle of 35 or higher, the test will not detect the virus**.** Therefore, the official “covid numbers” are meaningless.

It follows that there is no scientific basis for confirming the existence of a pandemic.

Which in turn means that the lockdown / economic measures which have resulted in social panic, mass poverty and unemployment (allegedly to curtail the spread of the virus) have no justification whatsoever.

According to scientific opinion:

“if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe & the US), the probability that said person is actually infected is less than 3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97% (Pieter Borger, Bobby Rajesh Malhotra, Michael Yeadon, Clare Craig, Kevin McKernan, et al, Critique of Drosten Study)

As outlined above, “the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%”: It follows that using the >35 cycles detection will indelibly contribute to “hiking up” the number of “fake positives”.

At the time of writing (mid-March 2021), despite the WHO retraction, the PCT test is being used extensively to hike up the numbers with a view to sustaining the fear campaign, justifying the ongoing lockdown policies as well as the implementation of the Covid vaccine.

Ironically, the flawed numbers based on “invalid positives” are in turn being manipulated to ensure an upward trend in Covid positives.

Moreover, those PCR tests are not routinely accompanied by a medical diagnosis of the patients who are being tested.

And now, national health authorities have issued (fake) warnings of a “Third Wave” as part of their propaganda campaign in support of the Covid-19 Vaccine.

The WHO confirms that the Covid PCR test procedure as applied is invalid. There is absolutely no scientific basis for implementing the Covid Vaccine.

Both the WHO and the scientific assessment of Pieter Borger, et al (quoted above) confirm unequivocally that the tests adopted by governments to justify the lockdown and the destabilization of national economies are INVALID.

Invalid Data and the Numbers’ Game

It should be understood that these “invalid estimates” are the “numbers” quoted relentlessly 24/7 by the media in the course of the “First Wave” and “Second Wave”, which have been used to feed the fear campaign and “justify” ALL the policies put forth by the governments:

• lockdown,
  • closure of economic activity,
  • poverty and mass unemployment,
  • bankruptcies
  • social distancing,
  • face mask,
  • curfew,
  • the vaccine.
  • the health passport

Invalid Data. Think Twice Before Getting Vaccinated

And Now we have entered a so-called “Third Wave”. (But where’s the data??)

It’s a complex “Pack of Lies”.

It’s a crime against humanity.

Postscript

Since its release on March 15, quite unexpectedly tens of thousands of people have read this article.

My intent was essentially to Refute and Reveal the Big Lie (focussing on scientific and statistical concepts) without directly addressing the broader implications of the lockdown and closure of economic activity.

This diabolical project which emanates from the upper echelons of the financial establishment (including the World Economic Forum) is destroying people’s lives Worldwide. It is creating mass unemployment, triggering famines in developing countries.

With some exceptions including Tanzania, most of the 193 member states of the United Nations have endorsed the WEF’s “corona consensus”.

The Truth is a peaceful yet powerful weapon. Now is the time to confront those governments and demand a repeal of the lockdown policies which are triggering poverty and despair Worldwide.

The WHO’s BIG LIE is refuted by the WHO.

The alleged pandemic is a scam. That is something which cannot be denied or refuted.

And that was the object of this article.

It’s a complex scam based on “a pack of lies” with devastating consequences.

In the course of the last 14 months starting in early January 2020, I have analyzed almost on a daily basis the timeline and evolution of the Covid crisis. From the very outset in January 2020, people were led to believe and accept the existence of a rapidly progressing and dangerous epidemic.

We are at the crossroads of one of the most serious crises in World history. We are living history, yet our understanding of the sequence of events since January 2020 has been blurred.

Worldwide, people have been misled both by their governments and the media as to the causes and devastating consequences of the Covid-19 “pandemic”.

The unspoken truth is that the novel coronavirus provides a pretext and a justification to powerful financial interests and corrupt politicians to precipitate the entire World into a spiral of mass unemployment, bankruptcy, extreme poverty and despair.

More than 7 billion people Worldwide are directly or indirectly affected by the corona crisis.

I invite Global Research readers to view the Video below (which provides an overview) as well as consult my E-Book (consisting of 10 chapters) which addresses in detail the complexities of this crisis.

The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset”

Also please forward this article. Your support is invaluable.

Video

https://vimeo.com/514871958

Michel Chossudovsky, Biographical Note

Michel Chossudovsky’s Articles on Global Research

Full text of the WHO directive dated January 20, 2021

Annex

Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) Technologies that Use Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) for Detection of SARS-CoV-2

Product type: Nucleic acid testing (NAT) technologies that use polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for detection of SARS-CoV-2

Date: 13 January 2021

WHO-identifier: 2020/5, version 2

Target audience: laboratory professionals and users of IVDs.

Purpose of this notice: clarify information previously provided by WHO. This notice supersedes WHO Information Notice for In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device (IVD) Users 2020/05 version 1, issued 14 December 2020.

Description of the problem: WHO requests users to follow the instructions for use (IFU) when interpreting results for specimens tested using PCR methodology.

Users of IVDs must read and follow the IFU carefully to determine if manual adjustment of the PCR positivity threshold is recommended by the manufacturer.

WHO guidance Diagnostic testing for SARS-CoV-2 states that careful interpretation of weak positive results is needed (1). The cycle threshold (Ct) needed to detect virus is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.

WHO reminds IVD users that disease prevalence alters the predictive value of test results; as disease prevalence decreases, the risk of false positive increases (2). This means that the probability that a person who has a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is truly infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases as prevalence decreases, irrespective of the claimed specificity.

Most PCR assays are indicated as an aid for diagnosis, therefore, health care providers must consider any result in combination with timing of sampling, specimen type, assay specifics, clinical observations, patient history, confirmed status of any contacts, and epidemiological information.

Actions to be taken by IVD users:

1. Please read carefully the IFU in its entirety.
  2. Contact your local representative if there is any aspect of the IFU that is unclear to you.
  3. Check the IFU for each incoming consignment to detect any changes to the IFU.
  4. Provide the Ct value in the report to the requesting health care provider.

Notes

1. Diagnostic testing for SARS-CoV-2. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2020, WHO reference number WHO/2019-nCoV/laboratory/2020.6.

2. Altman DG, Bland JM. Diagnostic tests 2: Predictive values. BMJ. 1994 Jul 9;309(6947):102. doi: 10.1136/bmj.309.6947.102.

Note to readers: please click the share buttons above or below. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.

The original source of this article is Global Research

Copyright © Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, 2021

Who are the callous and deceitful psychopath?

That is a myth about mental health. The real facts of the illnesses are levels. No one doesn't have any. Everyone has them all. The differences are the different levels.

You have to learn how to learn the differences.

Who is not a psychopath is false. It's who is less, however, it doesn't mean they are not worse in other sector or aspect.

It also doesn't mean that it is better to take this out of context.

Certainly not for life, not for 5 generations, not for 9 generations, and yes, is economic warfare, and yes, economic boycott.

3. - 3 hours after the last update, 5 hours later, at 20:53, Tue Mar 23, 2021:

No basis for lockdowns!

https://twitter.com/TJ0055/status/1373692552637997063

Ever wonder why the government declared this a week before the WHO announced a pandemic and the Government enacted the coronavirus act? Because every notifyable infectious disease death requires an autopsy with an inquiry before a jury as to cause of death https://gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid?fbclid=IwAR3Sah1s7FWql6jzcvecMBE8UW85fKoQPUIM7JX8vjrX7swIZd3zheBZL-I

Nationwide, COVID cases have fallen dramatically since the winter peak and millions of vaccine doses started rolling out.

But some areas appear to be bucking this trend, including several states and metropolitan areas in the Northeast, which have been reporting high case rates and hospital utilization.

Specifically, the New York City metropolitan area had a rate of nearly 260.6 cases per capita for the week ending March 21, the second highest case rate in the nation, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Although cases are not as high as they were during the spring and winter surges, the city has “reached a plateau, which simply means that cases are no longer declining,” said Dr. David D. Ho, director of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center at Columbia University.

In New York, the percent of intensive care unit beds occupied by COVID-19 patients also remains high, at 18%.

Experts say it’s still unclear what may be driving this plateau, particularly because of declining testing numbers and state delays in receiving and processing data. While some suggest that relaxed mitigation measures could be to blame, others are pointing to the emergence of more contagious variants.

Over the last month, New York City has moved to ease its coronavirus restrictions, allowing indoor dining to increase to 50% capacity, and indoor fitness classes to operate again at limited capacity. Early next month, the state’s 11 p.m. curfew will also be lifted for casinos, movie theaters, billiard halls, gyms and fitness centers.

“COVID’s coming down, vaccine rates are going up,” New York Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said during a press conference last Thursday. “Start to look to the future aggressively, and let’s get back to life and living and get that economy running because it is safe. It is safe.”

MORE: Variants account for 51% of new COVID-19 cases in New York City: Officials

However, across the city, a newly identified variant, called B.1.526, has been spreading. It now accounts for over 45% of the number of new cases, according to city health department data.

“It’s apparently a homegrown variant,” Ho added during a webinar hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association on Wednesday.

Ho, who was one of the lead researchers to first identify B.1.526, said that “starting in January, we saw a very dramatic and alarming rise in variants.”

New York City is also seeing a rise in cases of the B.1.1.7 variant, also known as the U.K. variant, and on Saturday, the state also confirmed its first case of the P.1 variant, first discovered in Brazil, in a Brooklyn resident with no travel history.

In total 65.1% of new cases in the most recent week were caused by variants, up from 52.4% in prior week.

Following New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy’s announcement on Monday that he would be holding off on easing more pandemic restrictions as COVID-19 increases across the state, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said he too believes it is “time to reassess.”

“Certainly we have to stop there while we see what happens with these variants,” de Blasio said in a briefing on Monday.