War On Corona Virus!

It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

### History of 1918 Flu Pandemic | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

2. - 2 hours later, at 06:44 Tue Mar 9, 2021:

#60MinutesAustralia

Former diplomat to China explains the ‘weaponisation of COVID’ | 60 Minutes Australia

3,341,945 views • Dec 1, 2020
3.3M views - 3 months ago
60 Minutes Australia
3M subscribers

3. - 28 minutes after the last update at 07:13:

There is a ‘disturbing’ element to the vaccine rollout

1,030,766 views • Feb 25, 2021
1M views - 1 week ago
Sky News Australia
1.32M subscribers

1 Like

https://vimeo.com/521671089

How just exponential is the Covid-19 Pandemic?

How many new SARS-CoV-2 variants are there in the U.S?

That equals out to each state having + the five U.S. territories having 56.9636 variants per state.

Per capita, using Ohio as an example, for every 205,231.74 people in Ohio, a new variant of SARS-CoV-2 is being created.

In Texas, every 509,129.21st person is creating a new variant.
In Florida, every 377,106.74
In North Dakota, every 13,378
In Maine, every 23,603.30th person is creating a new variant.

The nation added a record 380 new coronavirus variant cases Sunday, continuing a trend that has seen the country double its known total of such coronavirus infections since Feb. 18. Different versions of the virus that causes COVID-19 are spreading quickly even as the pace of new infections has generally been falling nationwide.

The U.S. has 3,133 known variant cases, up from the 2,753 reported Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control said Sunday.

…a trend that has seen the country double its known total of such coronavirus infections since Feb. 18.

On Feb 18th there were 190 new variants of SARS-CoV-2. By March 7th, the U.S. added 190 new variants over the 17 day period. Each day the U.S. adds 11.17 new variants of SARS-CoV-2 to the board. The U.S. let alone the world, hasn’t even gotten the original SARS-CoV-2 protected against, let alone the remaining 3,133.

By the end of 2021, there should be approximately 7,212 new variants of SARS-CoV-2 in the U.S. When divided up between all 50 states plus the five U.S. territories, each state should see approximately 131.13 new variants of SARS-CoV-2, unless people are intelligent this Spring Break and Summer and realize just, exactly WTF is happening in the U.S.

@SeanCollins66 · 6h

@21WIRE · 2h (ago)
Look, even World Health Organization even admits that new polio outbreak in #Africa is a #vaccine-derived epidemic. But Africa isn’t the only place hit (Sources: AP and WHO).

Take a wild guess who’s bankrolling these vaccine initiatives?

@DaFeid · 11h
Covid on Twitter:

It’s always about (Panic) Models vs. Real Life.
Suggestion:
Let’s look back at how the number of cases has developed in Florida over the past 10 weeks.

2 minutes Video including case numbers 14 days delayed.

Thread
1/x
2 minutes 19 seconds audio-visual.

Covid-19 scandal -The Tort case that is being filed will be the biggest legal case in history.

Don’t lose heart -these perpetrators of Crimes Against Humanity will be tried for their evil.

Windows Key + Tab is scroll through opened programs, not chrome tab…
Esc is to restore the previous monitor view of those programs,
and the previous usual desktop view.

@FatEmperor

There are 68,000,000 people in UK.

65 died today ‘with Covid’

That’s fewer than 1 person in 1 million.

Cost £2 billion. A day. Why?

The list by @aier now includes 31 robust studies showing that lockdowns contribute nothing to disease
mitigation.

@TPostMillennial · 23h
Wyoming is the latest state to end lockdown measures.
Will more follow? :point_down:

@BritainFree · 17h
We’ve been locked inside for almost a year in order to ‘protect the NHS’.

A 500-bed Nightingale closes without treating a single Covid-19 patient.

Do people STILL think they’re doing this to stop our healthcare sector from collapsing?

Penn & Teller: ■■■■■■■■! - Vaccinations

687,440 views • Oct 1, 2010
687K views - 10 years ago
Joni Finne
344 subscribers

CANADA

COVID-19 vaccines reducing cases, deaths in elderly despite limited outbreaks

6,131 views • Mar 9, 2021
6.2K views - 11 hours ago
CBC News: The National
1.01M subscribers

NEW: we’ve all seen the pandemic’s impact on death rates, but what of the other end of the spectrum: birth rates?

It takes longer for births to show up in the data (duh), but 9 months on from last March, the results are in, and they’re quite something…
https://ft.com/content/bc825399-345c-47b8-82e7-6473a1c9a861

In France, January’s birth rate was lowest it has been since the series first published decades ago, and comfortably the biggest year-on-year fall. Fantastic reporting from

@VJMallet , @danieldombey , @MAmdorsky , @MilesMJohnson , @rmilneNordic , @JohnReedwrites

2. - 3 hours later at 01:26 Thu Mar 11, 2021:

McMaster develops new vaccines to fight COVID-19

1,448 views • Mar 10, 2021
360 views - 1 hour ago
CityNews Toronto
257K subscribers

CNN)Denmark is suspending the use of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine for two weeks as it investigates reports of some patients developing blood clots after being inoculated, days after several other EU countries suspended use of a specific batch of the vaccine.

This is the reason why people don’t need to rush out and take whatever vaccine is given to them.

One vaccine that has proven effective is the vaccine that needs mass produced.

The drug compabies are throwing vaccines into the street like they do with the meth and fetynal recipes.

Right, those patients have to report to the medical system who gave them the vaccine, so that they can verify, and improve it.

It is by increasing the certainty ratio to be of a high enough level of the scope of the situation that the system gets to be efficient enough.

Scope may or may not change, depending on certain factors, not made up factors by the way.

It would also be good to develop some way to deal with adverse side-effect in some people , and ,
find out if the people’s conditions, be it, internal physiological conditions,
or, social, external conditions, also affect the vaccine reactions in those organic systems.

S…T…F…U.

Situation…Ternimal…Fastbridging…Underway.

Spanish Flu 1918-19

It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

Spanish Flu of 1918-19

500,000,000 infected approx. 50,000,000 deaths, approx.

World wide numbers regarding Covid-19

118,119,333 infected 2,621,944 deaths

U.S. Cases Covid-19

29,465,761 infected 534,746 deaths

U.S. Cases Spanish Flu 1918-19

Uncertain number of infected. 675,000 deaths, approx.

You can see by the numbers above, that Covid-19 will infects fewer people than the Spanish Flu did and has killed almost the same number of people in the U.S. that Spanish Flu did.

SARS-CoV-2 is much more deadly than the Spanish Flu was.

That always works good when you’re trying to make something intended to be public to be a secret,
and that the reason those intending to make something secret which is intended to be public,
in public interest,
is because of misinterpretation of facts,
about falsification of reports,
about how they tried to make what was intended to be public as private,
while they not only didn’t have authority to make it secret,
against the public interest,
but, also,
misrepresented it as if it should be secret,
so as to misrepresent it,
and seek to justify to hide it,
with disregard to why it should be public,
and why those in charge of what should be public,
and who worked for it with the UN for over 35 years,
and even since the early 1970s,
interfere against Person who should be Permanently Bound to Secrecy.

Yes, I not only saw that,
I also posted it before you mentioned I could see it.

Here:
3d - 3 days ago:

Note that,
I also didn’t try to make falsification of reports that your reported.
Also note that,
I note to you and others how you attempt to make falsification of reports about me,
so as to discredit me,
and to abuse seek to set precedents to abuse the intellectual property of my future wife and my future son, who we just so happen to get a marriage form,
and about which falsification of report I also report to Special Operations due to abuse from you against my family’s rights,
and against the US Army Medical Department,
while seeking to credit yourself to discredit me,
as if it was not causing more COVID-19,
and as if the reason the US had as many deaths as in 1918 was not because of abuse against me or my family’s parents,
about which, they also stole a plaque from a medical authority in Canada for that,
which people not deserving of merit from the Canadian Physiological Society decided to steal in Error, and, in deliberate error of impunity,
as you too try to justify to act against me with impunity, as others did,
and, while trying to create a disconnection of contact with reality,
in regards to the merit you tried to justify to discredit against public health,
and against scientific merit in regards to this public health,
by making falsification of reports,
and seeking to omit intent to lead into secrecy,
which is also against science,
which science is for the public benefit.

Additionally,
you will notice that the US Army medical department didn’t have command back in 1918, and that, back then, the Army themselves had to be in command of the US Army Medical Department.

Also, notice that,
since November 1993, after I was robbed for my systems analysis work,
that idiots who try to make a mockery of my work,
as if it was a common nuisance,
as if to try to sell execution by electricity as Edison did when competing against Tesla for sales,
when it not only was not,
but, when it was also in public interest,
which public interest was intended to be forfeited, and misrepresent,
and, falsification of report about,
are still sought to be justified, which were still illegal back then,
and will always be and always have been illegal from the courts,
since it was against the law,
which law the courts infringed upon,
in transgression against state secret, trade secret,
and also, against public interests…

I also design systems against those authorities for the public interest,
since they are thieves and extortionist.

Also,
675,000 - 534,746 = 140,254.
without those numbers wrongly attributed due to the exact same falsification of reports that I am being targeted against,
about which I’m offered to not only report to Interpol, but that,
due to abuse against my family and potential child, and marriage,
and creating undue emergencies against my marriage,
by making treacherous falsification of reports against National Security,
I’m also offered to not only get police clearance for it for 13 Euro,
but, also, apply for police work with NATO.

So yes, every bit of the binary code may be used against the source.

140,254 / 534,746 = 26.22%
140,254 / 675,000 = 20.77%.

So yes, if China is suing Trump for $14 trillion for falsification of report,
I don’t think I have to be against Trump or the US to be misrepresenting facts, and seeking to associate with them.

It would be misleading to them, and I would be liable for falsification of reports.

That’s why lying and stealing is not good,
and killing shouldn’t be done by unauthorized people,
because it can be interpreted as murder.

Always thought it meant something else…

You are a poet, Sir.

2 days ago

15 hours ago

Just won Nobel Prize.

To make Vaccines,
and cut part of virus for gene editing.

Well thanks, but, I don’t do poetry, no.
It’s non-fiction, not non-function.

The US Army Medical Department didn’t get Command on November 1993 to be a poet.

4 hours later:

Lockdowns work better in systems where the government takes care of everything , and business which are not organized on lockdown thrive and earn more money and benefit society more.

It’s false that there cannot be precautions taken to prevent spread of the disease, and , increase contagion, and, create mutations, and, void vaccines benefit.

However, when done wrong, and people don’t take enough precautions, such as masks, and not using exhale exhaust capture systems, which is the only way the virus spread, and is captured by those who don’t have it, with different systems, enough to make the virus mutate faster, and get more potent, then, yes, lockdowns are not only better and not worse, but necessary.

Also, if there are risks to weaponize COVID-19, and turn people in zombie even more zombie than they were zombie, and seeking to justify falsification of scientific reports in courts, then, maybe they deserve to make a virus even more deadly and working more like a weapon, due to their deliberate recklessness…

People should have gotten the necessary measure to go to work, and adapt with work conditions, which, many people, including me, working in essential service, were already using precautions to go to work, because the work was already more dangerous than COVID-19 is.

Additionally, to pay other people like doctors who don’t even take measures to prevent it and pay them $60,000 a year when I get half and they abuse my info because they seek to forfeit it, is enough for the army to get a patent against them in 2003 for it, due to the weaponization of information, and, monopolization of money, which, while they offer non-essential services, kept working because they worked from home, while essential services were being left out, to justify paying insurance and do insurance fraud to pay people who didn’t take precautions against this kind of information warfare from trillion dollar companies, endangering National Security in budget alone, even before other sciences are applied, on top of that diversion.

Do not confuse military diversion and entertainment,
it’s not always intended to be.

Also,
don’t take my info out of context,
and try to attribute it more credit as they seek to unfairly do to others,
by giving them virtual immunity,
which is not how science immunize people,
and which is not how other systems give diplomatic immunity to ambassadors.

The problem that arise by trying to give it more credit than I mean it to be is that it does make falsification of report of the information that I publish by reporting it.

It creates the same false sense of security which they seek to justify and sought to justify for others, and try to make it illegal to be prosecuting the perpetrator of those abusing the control related to those attacks ,
as if they were legal actions and not against the army,
when they attacked the army as well.

Just because the courts are wrong, doesn’t mean that I have the right to lie to my child or wife, and that it is not the same ground for divorce due to immoral dirty warfare, against moral, in moral warfare against better moral, which war they are bound to lose from the start.

It then, not only additionally creates undue liability onto me by misrepresenting me as what I am not,
but, also, intends to do so, and, intends to disregard the source of the falsification of report.

The government and the army didn’t pay $50,000 to make report they safeguard to get some civilian courts seek to justify to attack them and to forfeit their rights without holding them liable for the intended sought justification and anything else their other bits of binary code may generate against me.

3. - 36 minutes after the last update, 5 hours later at 04:17 Fri Mar 12, 2021:

“The coronavirus lockdowns constitute the most extensive attacks on individual freedom in the West since World War II. Yet not a single government has published a cost-benefit analysis to justify lockdown policies”

That is not good for systems analysis,
you know right away that the cost-benefit analysis will happen after and will find out the differences, and will get more accurate as time goes by to invest in those cost-feasibility analysis.

That’s why China ends up with more assets, but,
no market capitalization better than others.

It’s like China seeking services from me,
but, refusing to sign a contract,
and then, trying to be holding me liable for breach of contract,
while they refused to give me a contract,
for which they make falsification of report about contracts.

Then, I am laughing all the way to the European bank, taxiing on the runway.

Another 2,000 bed Nightingale hospital built to stop the NHS becoming overwhelmed, is quietly dismantled having treated not a single patient.

Just another £22 million down the drain.

Mmh, let me see…
2,000 minus 1,004 beds, that’s equal to 996 beds which could have been used to understand something else than 1,004 beds which were supposed to be understood to be used, but also were not.

Birmingham’s 2,000-bed Nightingale hospital built at a cost of £66million is to close without ever treating a single patient

• Birmingham facility was commissioned by NHS at the height of the first wave
  • But in the past year since it was completed not a single person has been treated
  • It will shut down for good next month as coronavirus infection rates plummet

No wonder I get paid 3 times more, those guys scammed us for over 10 times more, to 1 million times more.

4. - 20 minutes after the last update, 6 hours later at 04:44:

5. - 10 minutes after the last update at 04:50:
https://twitter.com/WorldsApart3/status/1370158138704367616
5 hours ago

Numerous seroprevalence studies conducted around the world have resulted in an average IFR of 0.2%. Yet many of these studies didn’t include children, which would lower the rate dramatically. Furthermore, these studies only account for those who developed immunity via…

https://twitter.com/WorldsApart3/status/1370158650656841729
5 hours ago

antibodies, and not with T-cells. And it’s obvious at this point that the official COVID death toll is vastly overinflated, by counting all those who died WITH COVID instead of just FROM COVID…

https://twitter.com/WorldsApart3/status/1370159022637076481

Governments are incentivized to inflate COVID deaths for obvious reasons: fear of the unknown and to preserve their reputations after having initially mistaken the virus to be much more lethal than it actually is…

https://twitter.com/WorldsApart3/status/1370159079843188736

This is no secret. In the US for example, the CDC is required to provide a breakdown of COVID attributed deaths: https://cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

https://twitter.com/WorldsApart3/status/1370159154006945792

Interesting observations from this data: 94% of COVID deaths had significant comorbidities. It would be reasonable to assume that for a large chunk of these, COVID was not the primary factor of death.

https://twitter.com/WorldsApart3/status/1370159234860511232

Almost half of COVID deaths also had influenza or pneumonia listed. So did the flu just miraculously go away or are flu cases and deaths being misdiagnosed as COVID? Remember both have similar symptoms, and it could explain, at least in part, the winter COVID surge.

6. - 10 minutes after the last update at 05:08:
https://twitter.com/LightTruthpaper/status/1369649996669280259

6/7 Already the IMF requiring your Google search history for those who’d like to apply for a mortgage. Where is this all leading to?

What would your #searchresults have to do with deeming you
#creditworthy? :thinking:

Utter control.
Totalitarian and demonic.

IMF Calls For Internet Search History To Be Linked To Your Credit Score

Is the International Monetary Fund (IMF) trying to force China’s draconian Social Credit Scoring system on the entire planet? Who will decide what Internet “histories” are bad and which are acceptable? Google, which controls 95% of search engine traffic, is undoubtedly at the center of this. ⁃ TN Editor

It is irrelevant to misinterpret internet searches, and omit misinterpretation of searches from other organizations, including the IMF, about how their own searches are interpreted, as they seek to justify abuse of others as they are, against their information rights, and against their intellectual property rights, while trying to cover up other false incrimination, and lie they did not wrong.

Secondly, the level of irrelevancy and falsification of reports about people's searches while omitting other communication gap related, as those searches obviously are about communication gaps, since they would not have to search for evidence of those communication gap if there was no communication gap, also are communication gaps sought by the courts, from the courts, to create communication gaps, about those searches, including financial gaps, in credits, which they are also liable, and I will organize collections against them and their credits somewhere else and with other entities since they will never secure my work and never did and always attacked the social relation of the benefit of the work, to try to justify to attack the benefit of the credit of the work for society and for humanity, in acts of war, which the army does monitor.

They also don't have the rights to abuse others like that and to seek to justify it by trying to create communication gaps against them, and other systematic abuse against communication, to try to justify communication warfare against searches.

They always attacked my credit and sought to forfeit intellectual property,
including making falsification of reports to the army since 1985 and 1983 before.
There was already official with Media Relations about this,
who had to the rights to silence them rightfully so,
while they illegally sought to do so after the facts,
ignoring the law, and seeking to control by lack of information,
instead of informing properly, as their job is,
only to then try to be incriminating,
after deliberately having been seeking to justify the abuse by misinformation,
and seeking to justify to abuse targets by misinformation,
while seeking to justify to abusing to discredit them,
which not only makes it worthless for me to get credit from them for mortgage,
which house I inherited was never mortgaged mortgaged by the way,
for the exact same secret and public credit and media reasons by the way,
which they seek to misrepresent, into COVID-19 and worse,
against National Security, and, against Global peace,
and in violation of treaties, and seeking to justify to discredit,
and after seeking to justify to discredit,
come back and try to obligate and seeking to interfere against publication of how they seek to incriminate in their organized crimes and false justification of discrediting.

It’s a lot easier to organize more cost-efficient financial systems from after world war II and organized from 1942, than what they do and hide their abuse.

7. - 1 day later, at 22:54, 17 hours after the last update:

1. CHRONOLOGY OF A SCAMDEMIC: Just after New Year 2020, Olfert Landt started seeing news reports of a strange disease spreading in China. The German scientist sensed an opportunity—and a new mission! By January 10, he’d introduced a ‘viable test kit’: https://bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-12/a-berlin-biotech-company-got-a-head-start-on-coronavirus-tests

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-12/a-berlin-biotech-company-got-a-head-start-on-coronavirus-tests

[1/124 This thread is going to examine & dissect the very specific behavioral-patterns, underlying market-architecture, fraudulent scientific methods, orthodox rituals of the vast pharma-wasp nest set around the queen wasp Christian Drosten (@c_drosten). #wild #ride #PCRGate]

China’s official mainland COVID-19 death toll stands at 4,636, of which 83.5%, or 3,869 deaths, were in Wuhan. COVID-19 deaths in the United States rose above 500,000 this week.

Can you say with any certainty that China didn’t release the Covid-19 disease?

Lilsteel, You are drowning yourself in your posts.

Im certain there are already operations underway to find out if you are some type of cyber agent.

Your posts are not consistent with constructive replies but more like static to cut communication lines dealing with Covid-19 to further the agenda of your own country.d

No I don’t.

I also design inventory systems to sort and analyze information, which information does include posts, and, related registration of copyright, so that it can be more easily accessed and organized more efficiently over the years…

What about you?
What do you do for business?
Electronic warfare?

2. I suggest you stay away from me and my family.
Again, for the nth time.

blas·phe·my

/ˈblasfəmē/

noun

1. the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.
    “he was detained on charges of blasphemy”

3. - 14 hours later, at 21:48 Sun Mar 14, 2021:
Trying to divert from damage with offer for help while omitting the damage cause may cause more damage, and it not the best way to help.

Additionally, to try to make false claim of being unable to help also is not the best way to help either, and, it also making falsification of report(s), and intending to be making those falsification of report(s), and, causing to verify how the intention to make falsification of report(s) was related to the case and to the fact, including in relation to the relation of help, and, the relationship of help.

The relationship of help has indeed to do with service,
and not, when organization paid to serve are not being of service, they are not only not doing service and not doing a service to society, but they also don’t intend to do so, serve.

Additionally, when they try to use others as meat shield to cover their own intentions and actions by seeking to divert from the fact, and trying to get them to hide their actions, by seeking to misinform them, by stressing them about their lack of knowledge, which they get paid for, also is not conducive of services, and,
intends to justify to interfere against benefit from those people’s work to society,
while seeking to discredit them for their work,
and seeking to credit themselves by discrediting them,
by seeking to misrepresent them as bad, and, also seeking to interfere against their communication of those actions, and by seeking to hide those abusers, which is also illegal.

4. - At 22:40:
I report to Special Operation’s Public Relation with 2 Media emails,
which were given to me from them, due to the same reasons you try to hide, illegally so.

You intend to hide what is public,
against public interest,
& get chance to prove illegal interference against it,
&, intent to attack my family’s rights,
in attacks against me.

It’s not good to hide what is not legal to hide.
In fact, it’s criminal.
It’s called harboring and concealing, as crime.

Those emails were given to me from the Special Operations themselves, for the same reasons you try to hide.

By the way, my internet was also down, and I also do more than monitor it only, I also register copyright of those attacks as well, and of the attacks against the analysis of those acts,
and how those attackers seek to get sympathy for their cause,
which is also illegal.

5. - 11 hours after the last update at 23:52, 20 hours later:

Updated AGAIN:Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Luxembourg, Iceland, South Africa, Norway, Denmark suspended AstraZeneca vaccine. Now add Thailand. Iran never accepted it. Add Bulgaria that suspended it. Now Congo. 14 nations. Canada insists on its safety.

7 hours ago

https://twitter.com/simondolan/status/1370802932917137410
Young lady dead. Absolutely no need for her to take this experimental ‘vaccine’.

Just collateral damage to the Govt and to the drug company. Neither will be liable of course.
http://twitter.com/thedaily_expose/status/1370798198810415105
Young Physio Therapist dies 2 days after having the Covid vaccine

2. - 38 minutes later at 00:36 Sun Mar 14, 2021:
https://twitter.com/br33za5/status/1370809402341654533

People spend more time reading the back of a ready meal than they have the ingredients of this jab :roll_eyes:

3. - :

Will we ever return to a time where every single tragedy isn’t exploited by crass opportunists to whip up yet another contrived moral panic?

4. - :
https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1370361648414928902

A record 4.6 million people are now on the NHS waiting list for surgery with 200 times more people waiting a year for treatment than before the pandemic. We are trying to flatten one health crisis but creating another health crisis at the same time.
Record 4.6million people are now on NHS waiting list in England | Daily Mail Online

5. - :
https://twitter.com/LukeJohnsonRCP/status/1370311776852656130

Lockdown destruction
https://twitter.com/BBCBenThompson/status/1370269380853047298
BREAKING: The economy shrank by 2.9% in January, and it’s still 9% smaller than it was before the pandemic began. I’ll look at which sectors suffered the most next on

@BBCBreakfast

6. - :

Seven in 10 positive Covid cases in school children likely to be wrong
Seven in 10 positive Covid cases in school children likely to be wrong

7. - 7 hours after the last update, at 07:23:

#Colbert #DrAnthonyFauci #DrFauci

Doctor’s Orders: Dr. Fauci Says Don’t Go Hit The Clubs, Even After Being Vaccinated

306,756 views • Mar 13, 2021
308K views - 22 hours ago
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
8.43M subscribers
CC

This is for the people who want to use their network to mislead people into crime by misinforming them, and then, after trying to be misinforming them, while also making falsification of reports from the military medical department about it in courts, since they don't have authority over that, and then, on top of that, required to have the military medical department to have their own command, since they tried, again, to have authority over the military medical department in April 1993, before November 1993, so that it wouldn't happen again, try to blame them, for the misinformation and misleading they were suggested to, while those who are liable for it are not only liable for the misleading, but, also coercion, by seeking to justify use of force, by misappropriating the rights to that use of force, and then, making falsification of report to the army about it, which by the way, already had records of this for 200 years next year, even another 3 years before the end of COVID-19, since it's still at the front line of the medical science's front line.

They use their network to divert from the fact of those attacks, by seeking to help to credit themselves to help, while they cause damage by seeking to divert from the fact, by seeking to forfeit information related to the diversion of the information with their network, within their network, from their network, for their network, while making false claims of damage to their network, which networks they create to be damaged unfairly, and are also liable for other attacks and intended attacks in acts of war and falsification of report.

8. - 1 day later at 00:45, Mon Mar 15, 2021:
I can’t let them lie to my wife either, nor my son,
especially not if they tried to sell some make believe into falsification of report.

To make them believe what is true and right is what I have the duty to do.
Not let entities who try to poison his mind and blind him from their attacks,
and try to hold their parents liable for getting themselves in problems,
when working to protect him.

They are, on the contrary, the ones who seek to get themselves in problems by psychological provocation, which is not valid and authorized military provocation in accordance with the rules of engagement, and the law.

They lie about it and try to hold their target liable for causing problems to themselves, while their target is not liable for it,
and while they themselves are causing themselves the problems,
and while they themselves are seeking to be causing the problems to others,
and then, try to interfere against communications of those facts,
as if it was legal for them to interfere against the reports of facts.

Not only that, but, they also omit how they do so,
and they also omit how they abuse secrecy and take it out of the proper context it is meant to be.

So annoying, it also interferes against my motivation to focus on more important things like storage, and, registration of copyright about those attacks and intended diversions, and sought forfeiture, in attacks against the security of my family, and of my analysis of their actions, while trying to be alienating us from our rights and well-being with eternal coercion into wrongdoings against morals, no matter what, by making continuous misrepresentation of previous attacks to seek to justify additional attacks.

I also get unmotivated from publishing about other in-game activity,
which, while not intended to be generated unhealthy amounts of dopamine,
is intended by other parties to do so,
which requires more comparative medical analysis to verify the levels at which those differences are sought to be caused against good health,
and then, to verify the level of which they seek to create this difference for the well-being of people, while seeking to justify to forfeit facts and other facts related to attacks with games, as if it was a legal game to do so.

I also got an order to do such inventory program for a Restaurant in Arizona, which, if you want to come and attack some more about, they would be more than willing and reasonable to use it for the security of their own business, since you so obstinately insist on keeping those attacks misrepresented as if it was not, while seeking to omit damage, while offering help, while disregarding police clearance against it, since it is not in the public interest, and since it is a fraud against good mental and what good mental health and good respect of others is.

I can why that restaurant need it, since it would be fraud to hide those attacks against integrity of inventory, and, evaluation of those inventory, and intent to incriminate them in their organized crimes and by misrepresenting insurance, which insurance they also want to be misrepresenting contract of utmost good faith for it, as they have caused my uncle’s insurance company to close down due to their lies in court.

9. - At 01:01:
I’m not only in courts against those who try to make their targets of attacks and victims of attacks seem as if they are getting themselves in problems or,
drowning themselves,
while they explain details of part of the attacks they are subjected to,

but they are also my moral enemy,
as it is obvious that those forms of psychological warfare against human minds are not healthy,

and are a sign of paranoia, and of ill wishes,
which intentions they try to disguise as help,
to try to further confuse their targets with abuse,
in the toxic system of vicious cycle they seek to create, maintain,
and generate incomes from, as well as pay taxes in and for it.

They’re also not good for my family nor are their associates.

I’m also busy with transferring crypto currency, and other analysis,
which, the diversion of those attacks and intended diversions of those attacks,
are intended to be attacking those other activities,
which some falsely suggest I could just do without taking account of those attacks,
so as to allow them to further abuse my family and my work and my health with those exact same attacks, and exact same diversion systems,
in the exact same forms of psychological warfare against the well-being of my family, and the account of those sought forfeitures.

I’m was also asked to send a copy of the police clearance to another police, which, they don’t do.

Usually they try to take communications out of context to make falsification of reports and make false insinuation about their level of understanding.

10. - At 01:47:
It’s the same cognitive dissonance sought against my work,
that is sought against my communication and rights here.

11. - At 03:41, 2 hours :

Philosophie morale,
les psychologues analyze les comportments des NAZIs durant la deuxième guerre mondiale, …
neuro-science …

Charactère moral.
Transpose dans le contexte moral.
Dans des Relations sociales artificielles.

Le contexte est carrément créer, pour être adverse,
et engager le conflit, pour les joeurs,
dans un contexte de compétition intense.

On a déveloper des sentiments moraux,
comporte
réaction morale.
difficulté à mentir.
de l’injustice, dans le cadre d’un jeu,
évoluer à être des personnes moraux
depuis 10,000 ans.

… convaincu qu’il faut mentir et trahir.

… télésérie, emotion morale
comportement problématique, qui sont adopter par autrui.

La qualité du spectacle en dépends

Mr. Robichaud, professeur de psychologie à Ottawa…

Moral philosophy,
psychologists analyze the behavior of NAZIs during World War II, …
neuroscience …

Moral character.
Transposes into the moral context.
In artificial social relations.

The context is to create, to be adverse,
and start the conflict, for the players,
in a context of intense competition.

We developed moral feelings,
behaves
moral reaction.
difficulty lying.
injustice, in the context of a game,
evolve to be legal persons
for 10,000 years.

… convinced that it is necessary to lie and betray.

… TV series, moral emotion
problematic behavior, which are adopted by others.

The quality of the show depends on it

Mr. Robichaud, professor of psychology in Ottawa …

12. - At 05:29, 2 hours after the last update:
https://twitter.com/a_rozmajzl/status/1370798994348240896
The greatest public health failure in human history visualized. 166 countries, 166 varying intensities of covid-19 restrictions, and absolutely zero indication that stricter countries saved more lives.

@Hold2LLC
@ianmSC
@ThomasEWoods
@jhaskinscabrera

Florida’s COVID paradox: Cases PLUNGE despite UK variant prevalence
Florida leads the nation in confirmed variant cases, and the B117 variant accounts for an estimated half of all new cases there

Yet new cases in Florida have continued to plunge, dropping 75% from early January, despite doomsday warnings about the Super Bowl and relaxed business restrictions.

The percentage of Florida surveillance tests with ‘S gene target failure’, the vast majority of which are B117 cases, are seen above surpassing 50% this week

Deaths have dropped sharply in Florida as hospitalizations and cases also decreased

This is not a queue for a Covid vaccine
This is a queue at a food bank today in the UK.
Shocking

https://twitter.com/CanAditude/status/1370785050342658054

:boom: BOOM :boom: She admits that freedom should be taken away to force people to vaccinate … It’s right in front of you. Do you hear it? Do you notice that they are NOT happy that States are going back to normal?

Replying to @SimonPe05071156 , @CanAditude and @cd_lmh

They do worse, they also interrupt questions, and lie their questions were not answered, in attempt to discredit communication and forfeits intellectual property, in acts of war against inventory programs. None of it can be good for my wife and son, due to morel rights. and war.

/2 ... Mon Mar 15, 2021 at 00:34 ... They also misrepresent answers as if not answered while trying to divert communications to try to divert from other attacks against inventory programs since April 23, '93. Good thing I had an inventory program to monitor their attacks in war

/3 ... 00:38 ... She also can't get people vaccinated who need to have a child in 2 years, and hope to have people be incentivized to actually get the vaccine, by making them lockdown... She doesn't know where we got those freedom from war. +She is lacking intelligence.

They’re taking it out of context and try to get away with it.
They don’t even know how to revise scope and act like zombies stuck in a carpal tunnel looking for the syndrome.

12. - At 06:19, 35 minutes after the last update:
35 minutes later:
https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-ontario?gclid=CjwKCAiAhbeCBhBcEiwAkv2cY7z9QLLQw4PujL9iQ5FyZ_W-jp6cUJlEcMeGXqisdgFMJ66JIie0PRoCt4EQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#about-covid-19-vaccines

https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/60688/ontario-launching-provincial-booking-system-for-covid-19-vaccines
NEWS RELEASE

Ontario Launching Provincial Booking System for COVID-19 Vaccines

Individuals 80 Years of Age and Older Will Be Able to Schedule Appointments Online or By Phone

March 14, 2021

Health

Table of Contents

1. Content
  2. Quick Facts
  3. Additional Resources
  4. Related Topics

TORONTO — The Ontario government is launching a provincial booking system and customer service desk to support COVID-19 vaccination appointment bookings. The portal will be live on Monday, March 15 at 8:00 a.m. and will be accepting appointment bookings at mass immunization clinics, starting with individuals aged 80 and older.

Heard on 680 AM News :
680 News CFTR AM , Listen to 680 NEWS - 680 NEWS
2:21 AM, with the Eastern Daylight Savings Time updated 1 hour ahead before 3 AM. -New York time.

What is your problem Lilsteel?

Why so you assume everyone that is on the internet and making comments surrounds you?

I think you do have a serious paranoid issue going on.

Better not get the vaccine Lilsteel because the people out to get you will be able to track your movements.

The biggest issue with pandemic is that the number of deaths are near 1918-19 levels. If Covid-19 was a simple flu virus, the flu would have burnt itself out already and would have killed, at most 60,000 people unlike Covid-19 has.

Another possibilty is that the Chinese were able to use a biological process, similar to CRISPER, to build the RNA/DNA to conceal the fact that it was manmade.

With the science and medicine that we have in modern times, we shouldn’t be experiencing deaths at a level medicine and science that isn’t 100 years ago.

What is your problem Lilsteel?

Again, trying to suggest problems,
to omit and forfeit opportunities related to conditions in which you bring up problems, and seek to omit facts, and misrepresent facts as problems which are better not address and referred to as they are.

Why not?
I certainly don’t.
You just mentioned I assumed everyone that is on the internet and making comments surrounds me.

You also don’t say how they do surround me or you,
and , how you try to create the disconnection with reality in regard with the time it occurs, how, and the context how.

Also, if I did work on benefiting society, why should my work not benefit society and why should my work not be , so you assume, for their benefit,
instead of to be a common nuisance to them, endangering their life,
and leading them into illness and pandemic,
and , blame me for your efforts at trying to portray me in a negative light,
which is not the fact, but which fact of you misrepresenting me negative is so, however, the fact .
Fact you insist and insisted and will insist to omit to credit yourself,
and seek to validate the credit you seek to credit yourself with,
including discrediting me, and my family, yes, not only me.

It’s also worse, and diminishing the damage, and intended damage,
and scientific research surrounding the facts, to which stress and duress about focus to the problems, is sought to be more focused on,
without taking actions to stop it, and seeking precedent to interfere against protection against you to do so, and others associated with you , to do so.

Better not get the vaccine Lilsteel because the people out to get you will be able to track your movements.

False. It is better to get good vaccines, and better vaccines,
and track the people who do so track your movement and report them to the proper authorities who are able to track your movement and have warrants to do so track your movement.

Also, if the people out to get you are your enemy and not your friends, you might have to dispatch them if they are endangering your life, your Nation’s security, or your allies’ security, if those allies are good enough for you to protect them.

Not to let them have undue fears of facts due to sought omissions of those facts by people even more paranoid and crazy than normal paranoia level, and other delusion of grandeur.

The biggest issue with pandemic is that the number of deaths are near 1918-19 levels.

If Covid-19 was a simple flu virus,
the flu would have burnt itself out already and would have killed,
at most 60,000 people unlike Covid-19 has.

There are reasons why the US has as many deaths from COVID-19 than in 1918.

However, in 1918, they were also taking the deaths data the same way as they are now.

Of course it was less accurate then, and of course, the people would have attacked my family the same.

In fact, it was just 48 years after they tried to unbury the stomach of my ancestor for which you invest efforts and comments to point out how I should not relate facts with reality because it would be paranoid, although you omit to mention the paranoia level you have or that this implies, even though it works against that paranoia, and you might not be a type of doctor working in this field of mental health.

From 1918 to 1920, is the end-date, 50 years after that date to unbury my ancestor stomach, for which my family had to stand at the church with a rifle to guard the buried corpse from being taken from the creator of the Canadian System of Medicine, not the Paranoid Canadian System of Medicine, to not deal with false suggestions of Paranoia and their relative exact Paranoia levels, related to those medical systems, creation of those medical systems, as well as the theft of the plaque to honor my ancestor of service to humanity, which you suggest is paranoia, for you it is, obviously, and, everyone can see why, since it is illegal to help other countries for people who do so help other countries to the detriment of one’s own country,
for the very simple reason that,
their interpretation and perception of helping others,
is limited to causing damage to others,
which explain their fear of benefiting society,
since it can be falsely interpreted as being against their allies,
due to false propaganda that service to humanity,
such as message on computers,
is not to help them.

Yes, that depends, sometimes, it can be negative,
however, some other times, it may not be.

To take it out of context is not the truth, and not the fact,
however, when taken out of context and sought to be,
that fact is traceable, and the source of the change also.

It can also be used to find the change and correct it to normal.

Also, that 1918 fly didn’t kill 60,000 as mentioned but 10 times more.
It was however, then, worse in other countries than the US.
Now, the roles were reversed.

There are a lot of other medical atrocities to be corrected from the same legal systems, who took the reality out of the cases by misrepresenting cases by omitting facts related.

Also, if the paranoia level you suggest is not health for my family, well, guess what, it’s more healthy for my family to work for your health and illnesses levels from other countries, to save your life, while you attack them, out of fear of wrongdoing which you credit yourself to discredit them with.

Another possibilty is that the Chinese were able to use a biological process, similar to CRISPER, to build the RNA/DNA to conceal the fact that it was manmade.

That I don’t know, despite information about it,
information in and of itself without verification is just that.

Any and all of those facts have to be verified and the level of certainty related added to those data as attributes of those data.

Different certainty ratio relate to how their interpretation is more or less secure.

However, to recklessly abuse a virus which is a danger to humanity can be a biological attack, and also, an environmental attack.

The reason is may not be a chemical attack is because those chemical don’t mutate into virus, even though they may help viruses to grow…

With the science and medicine that we have in modern times, we shouldn’t be experiencing deaths at a level medicine and science that isn’t 100 years ago.

Yes, but, if the science is abused as I am, and as my science is abused, while I am offered to apply for police work to right the wrongs caused from those abuse of science, we wouldn’t and shouldn’t be experiencing deaths at a level medicine and science that isn’t 100 years or 200 years ago next year in 2022.

So yes, directly related.
I also do get paid 3 times more.

I got a letter from the tax I have to call today because,
210311 Th > from Feb 27, 2021

Reminder of overdue goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) returns (no period.)

(following a code received February 9, 2021, to do so complete this procedure online, which procedures amounts I am verifying more exact data to increase my level of accuracy.)

We have not received the GST/HST returns shown below. Please file the overdue returns.

Overdue return(s) by filling period:

From Date _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ To date

Jan 01, 201 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Dec 31, 2019

If you recently filed your returns, thank you and please disregard (not disreguard, right…) this letter. If you filed them more than 40 days ago or need another return, please call the business enquiries line at 1-800-959 and so on…

If you have not filed your returns, we must receive the returns within 15 days of the date of this letter or we will have to estimate the tax you owe and take action without further notice to collect it.

Except they owe me over $700 for it though, and I don't owe them anything, which shows you how much funny they need money to pay others instead of paying their debt, let alone invest with business who can help them, while they don't want the help for it.

If your business no longer operates and you want to close your account, please call 1-800-959 and so on, again.
You must complete and file a return for each filing period. If you do not have taxable sales, tax credits, or rebates for a filing period, enter zero on the appropriate lines and submit a nil return.

(My return is not nil, they owe me tax credits, which are not to be used for tax rebates.)

For more specific information on filling or if you have any questions about this letter, call us at:
1-800-959- again, and so on again.

Cases are spiking in Europe by 11%
So, Italy faces another lockdown.

AstraZeneca vaccines is on hold until improved due to blood clot.
Novavax vaccines is rolling out.
96% against Wuhan strain.
88% against UK variant.
(Efficiency ratio.)