War spilling into highsec

Lord Babydaddy;

My most sincere apologies for not reporting back to you in the most timely manner to which you appear to feel you are entitled. Certain things should not be written while the brain is starved of oxygen by alcohol, and especially not when that state is extended in duration. But you’re not the boss of me, you mendacious toad, so really, I couldn’t give a fetid fedo fart what you’re waiting for or how quickly your pompousness wants it. After all, one of us is capable of sobering up, and doing what must be done.

Yes, I’m stepping down as Director of Doctrines and Fitting. One of my staffers, Tadeg Helegmadir, will be taking over on an interim basis while things are sorted out. That is not the sort of letter one writes while blackout drunk, unless one is a complete idiot.

However, I am Stjörnauga. We do not abandon our commitments, and that is precisely what it would be to leave all those who’ve fought beside me over many years, while we are in the middle of being actively invaded by a hostile force more than thrice our size. Were we so much larger than our opponents as to be able to force them to a stalemate for a decade or more without actually committing to a full-scale counteroffensive, I would feel differently.

When this war is over, however, I will be going home. To do otherwise would also be other than to be Stjörnauga. So you can shove your self-righteous pissant little attempts to paint me as hypocritical right up your arse. It’s where you talk out of, anyway.

Ms. Tskukiyo;

You should, perhaps, try actually knowing the first frelling thing about that of which you speak. It can only be a better course than attempting to interpret the speculative nonsense of Scope reporting through the work of a Gallente philosopher.

Neither I, nor the Imperium, are responsible for any decisions the Amarr Empire makes. This is especially true regarding decisions made in violation of international treaty. We do not violate our treaties. Perhaps the Empire should consider what it would mean to be a less reliable diplomatic partner than Goonswarm.

Nor do the Empire or State actually need those systems for ‘bridging routes’. Instead, a new Regional Gate could likely be aligned between Kaaputenen and a system in the Bleak Lands, like Haras. Obviously, this would require alteration of the CEWMPA, and CONCORD actually stepping up to do its job in 3 more systems, but certainly, that’s an easier thing to sell than ‘we should start a war that will kill trillions while we’re already trying to work together to repel an invasion from Abyssal Deadspace’. If the empires can’t at least manage that much, the whole idea of CONCORD, EDENCOM, or survival in general is pretty much screwed, anyway.

Which is probably just what a bored, self-indulgent nihilist like yourself is hoping for.

4 Likes