Wardec Then Log :(

Anything that involves ships exploding is considered backing it up.

Win or lose, you did something about it, and honor is an entirely relative concept in the grand scheme of things.

1 Like

Nevertheless, as someone who got wardecced as a single man corp by a 5 man corp and they never showed up, Im wondering what kind of wierd people are these?

What is the sense to declare war, pay the bill and never show up? I was waiting the whole day at Jita outside the station (had fun anyway, w/o them showing up, but still…) and no one came and attacked me. Im never hiding, even against a whole alliance, but it seems pointless to declare war for just paying a bill…

The only sense I’ve seen so far was, that once they declared the war, another fool showed up to offer his assist for 99mil. ISK. This seemed to be some kind of scam for me:
“One declares war, other offers assist for money to the defender, defender pays, nothing happens at all - aggressor wins money”
dont know…

That’s a common strategy to be honest.

How do you know that they aren’t logging in and playing the game? They may be waiting for your guard to be down. Or they knew you’d be put off undocking and they’re playing with you that way #MindGames

What is more likely is they chose to play another game for a weak and just straight up forgot. Back in 2010 we did that a fair amount, We’d declare war to fight then just not bother or forget.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.