Warp Tanks

Please don’t “Dude” me, it’s silly.

My experience is from 2011/2012.

Maybe it’s different for insta-undockers. I don’t know. I doubt it.
I just know that there is a definite delay in the situation I’ve mentioned.
I don’t know why our experiences differ, but apparently they do.

1 Like

My situation refers to using a fast lock at a gate in null.

The insta undock may be different though. My guess is that the people you are able to lock are very bad. I have never been yellowboxed (don’t know about passive targeter though) when undocking from jita in 2s align ship. Only freighters are catchable, because CCP sucks (the logic behind station dock, undock and warp target is just absurd).

1 Like

gates, undock are the same. Once the ship appears, when it’s a target.

no it’s not.

gates are gates, and undocks are undocks. Definitely not the same.

You don’t know anything, I’m confident with that. :smiley: Makes good target for future.

dude, instead of telling me not to do something, tell me what you rather want me to do.
Shall I call you “sweatheart” ? I have very bad memory wrt people so I will almost 100% forget it, but I can try.

I just tried it again and you still can catch a 2s align with a 4k sensor str tackler on the align off gate. It’s actually not even hard, I tried it on sisi and successed on the second try. with a huge 4 clicks per second on the overview :stuck_out_tongue:

Undock has some invul in there until the ship moves.

indeed.

What I was saying is, that there is no hidden 1s delay for points. Otherwise 2s align ships would be un catchable :
You NEED at least one full tick to acquire the lock (that is, you receive the “targeted” from the server at least 1 tick after the server changed his state to decloacked). So if there was a delay for point, then the actual minimum delay would be 1tick from target+1tick from delay = 2 tick, ie 2s align ships would not be catchable.

1 Like

Well, he must have had at least a slight align-time, otherwise I couldn’t have yellow-boxxed him. That didn’t make him bad, though, because the whole point of the exercise was getting me to be better at catching insta-undockers. : D

It’s interesting. One of the things I’ll probably never train out again, despite actually wanting to.

1 Like

That’s because sometimes the undocking throws you away with too high angle.

The warp condition is 75% of max speed and 5° from target, the undock throws you with up to 15° . That’s quicly corrected in a sub-2s align but not on a freigther. The solution is to ctr space in the freighter, doc, then try again.

Because CCP thought that tedious retarded gameplay was interesting.

No I can’t.

I work in a high security facility where I get a rabbit hole to the outside world through proxied/hosted browesers.

I cant install anything.

And when I’m not in a soc I’m out in the real world.

The only time I spend on the game is limited between soc and sleep.

Can we be partners? We can join guilds.

Who are you talking to? The phone browser doesnt show me who you replied to.

he’s on a spamming spree, just ignore him in you personnal options.

You could use just a little of that time to improve your game, the built-in fitting tool is very quick and easy to use.

I dont even know what you’re saying half the time.

1 Like

Don’t worry, neither does Retribution…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.