Warp To Me (The Gateway Drug of New Eden) and the "Invasions"

Solstice is not worth wasting your time on he obviously has no clue what he is talking about.
Just one of those that enjoy trying to ruffle feathers and get a reaction.

1 Like

Sure, farmerboy.

So, in your first response to me you assumed I hoarded ISK and now you assume to know my gender and you assume to know my occupation. Once again you show your ignorance.

It must be a terrible burden to go through life so filled with hate and anger at the world. The first step to recovery is to admit there is a problem. Please seek help. There are many resources available for you. Please do yourself a favor and reach out to someone. If you continue down this road of hate, you risk completely losing yourself and becoming your own version of Gollum. It is not too late to save yourself.

And remember Rule #1 - Don’t be a dick.

1 Like

+1 Max, WTM (and overall incursions) are the reason I will return after a long break to EVE. Having a steady piece of content that I can just jump back into without having to worry about significant changes in the environment. The community has allowed me to meet all sorts of people which has lead me to other content areas of the game. Incursions are where I go to enjoy a community and to relax, just like some people enjoy PvP or mining.

CCP: Please let us have more spawns. If you are going to phase out Sansha Incursions, then okay. However, if you are going phase them out, then please wait to start phasing out until you have provided a suitable alternative that allows us to continue operating with our community.

4 Likes

i rarely go on forums because my opinion never matters and people just ridicule me no matter what i say.

I wanted to say this :

Incursion as a basilisk logi with a cap chain is the most fun i’ve ever had playing a video game in my life. Cooperating with a bunch of logis to accomplish high risk high reward long incursions is the best feeling i have ever experienced online. No other game has managed to give me this feeling of having to sort repair priorities and manage the cap chain and fleet. It was a feeling of great power that came with great stress and great fun.

Again, i’ve never found this much fun and feeling in any other game, not even in other fleets. Incursion was a well oiled machine of experts. Great fun.

I came back to eve after a few years now, wanted to jump in my logi to realise that the incursion communities have mostly dissolved.

This is to me a crime against the art of video gaming. I have nowhere to go now. I will not live this excitement anymore. Yes, it became almost routine after having it done for a few hundred hours, but it was still the best gameplay.

i will finish this month omega time and wait another few years. I know eve has been struggling these last years, and i was willing to inject some money back into it because it’s a great game. But I can’t see myself do anything else than logi for incursions.

I won’t read any replies as people will probably only disagree and hate me. But that’s my opinion.

4 Likes

Hey guys,

Just wanted to jump in and respond to this now that EVE North is behind us and we can exhale a little.

We’re aware that some people in the incursion community are unhappy with the fact we’ve seen a reduction in highsec incursions since the release of EVE Online: Invasion.

This is sentiment that we’ve discussed with the relevant people internally and will continue to do so going forward.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we’re aware of the concerns your group has and that sentiment is actively being relayed to the dev team.

:heart:

5 Likes

IN eve speak that means we messed up don’t know how to fix it and don’t really care. 4/6 accounts are already headed back to alpha state. You know what they say poke em in the pocket and if they want your business they will fix it. if not I will pvp till i run out of isk then cancel my last 2 accounts.

3 Likes

You mean nearly everyone that runs highsec Incursions.

4 Likes

If that is the responce ^
Most of the Incursion communty run Hisec

Those that came back to eve only have a few hours to play. HiSec incursions, with the eve gameplay was the perfect way to enjoy eve imho.

And it appears to have been brushed off when all the communities rallied to ask.
Some do not like mining.
Some do not like PvP
Some Hate missioning.

Maby accounts have been sub’d for incursions.
Now not only will the communties suffer the loss of players/preformance ships.
But eve will have lost Act Sub.
Mine being a few of them.

And the “New AI content” coming will backfire, if released in the same manner as many “expansions”

Investors will feel eve is too old, and no growth : more so the more CCP desides “there is too much sand in the sandbox”

#wonEve.
o7

2 Likes

Its utterly mind boggling that on one hand culling the ISK generation via supers is taking place at a glacial rate while in a single patch the high security incursion scene has been almost cleft in twain.

3 Likes

Make them flash white for five minutes at the %50 expire mark to the perspective of the owner, then go blue to everyone. Bonus points if wrecks could be combat probed down.

the incursion comunity is still waiting the devs response, don’t forget us

Mostly I believe that they are and other players are nostalgic for the past glories, null sec is static because of the power blocks that are established.

The division between null and high sec was low, then they introduced WH’s, while a new frontier opened it had the added drawback of taking aggressive, adventurous individuals and spreading them out even further, turning them into farmers mostly, this hurt PVP because now people were forced to choose to stay in their holes and “protect” their assets instead of roaming.

People who live in high sec are more geared towards PVE and solo play, they enjoy a different EVE, but the fact of the matter is now things are established as the power blocks are entrenched and working hard to keep their status quo, it is us, humans who without ANY other way to think keep establishing the status quo, CCP believes they should keep trying to revive null, it’s fat, bloated, and full of parasites.

The future of this game should focus on PVE content “BECAUSE” here me out, null, WH, are established, entrenched, rooted, and shouldn’t be removed or changed because it is established, I believe that abyss was a step in the right direction because it was something PVE solo players could enjoy but then CCP threw the old bone into the works, come out of higher tier abyssal and you are a PVP target, they threw PVE players under a bus on this one in favor of PVP players.

Now I know PVP is a major focus of this game but it isn’t all it is, but again people yell and scream, threaten to rage quit because “I want PVP targets with no risk” and that is so true because literally you can find PVP in less then 5 minutes anywhere in EVE, there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from finding PVP if they truly want it, and that is why CCP should focus on more PVE content because players are already established and need content not more PVP which they are free to engage if they really want it.

1 Like

null sec just got a big smack with the nerf bat, you want more content expand your operations to LS/NS, instead of whining adapt or die

I adapted to … other games :slight_smile:

3 Likes

any updates?

This is kind of dumb…if true, “ccp often shows hate for high sec players, mission runners, and they hate miners the most period.”

I mean what else is there to do, join a pvp corp and go battle around like 10 year olds? wiiipiiiii

1 Like

Have you considered just running Invasions instead?

Emerging Conduits are also some good content that can be run with a small group of newbros in Battlecruisers.

@CCP_Falcon,

The answered supplied in this thread was nowhere near to the one you gave at EVE North. And further given the CSM meeting minutes published, you lied.

Thanks for your lack of honesty and absence of integrity. I should have expected as much.

Maximus

Be gone, bot.

Peddle your wares else where.