Warzone extraction info/thread

Link to reddit thread that also discusses how terrible this new agency event is.

I mean just amazed at some of these bugs/decisions

Info? Bugreport?

Can you explain it?

You dont see all reward. And, i think, dont complete site at all.

And now look at the complex with a sober look and think.

2 Likes

Lol dude did you read rest of replies?

Many many many people here and on reddit have described the bugs with ui and bugs with leaving dead sites.

The damn dev replied to that bug lol.

Also many have stated the under 10mill rewards.

I mean have you read any replies? Lol

33 replies. 9 hidden. Only one post this usefull info https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/712b76/eve_news_a_new_live_event_the_agency_warzone/dn7miz6/

Sounds interesting, but have to test on SiSi first … looks like a passive drake could be a good pick. Anybody has numbers of max neut pressure? I’m also curious whether my Loki with neut resists bonus and cap battery will survive such a site …

Loki will do better than the Drake, like all sleepers these things are terribly resistant to missiles. I’ve swapped from a Tengu to a Loki and things are much quicker.

Check this for Safeguard Hoboleaks: Singularity_Previous (Build: 1178416) to Singularity_Next (Build: 1179637)
Same for all another NPC ships.

energyNeutralizerAmount: None => 200.0
energyNeutralizerRangeOptimal: None => 25000.0
energyNeutralizerEntityChance: None => 0.9
energyNeutralizerDuration: None => 10000.0

3 Likes

Every fuc*** time with new event there are new overview option to check, every**** time, what to check to see quatermaster?

In other words, you’re repeating things other people have already made CCP aware of, and providing no new information. GOOD JORB!

4 Likes

The Quartermaster is a Mission Container.

2 Likes

Finally an even that’s not just a solo speed run! Now it remains to be seen if you can get credit for clearing sites as a fleet and if the rewards are worth it, but it is an interesting challenge.

took a noob ship just to check it out got 'xploded naturally looks ok will try to find time to do em properly.

How to finish the site?

You do know those boosters stack on top of Blue Pill and Exile, right? The rewards IMO are fine. They just need to fix the looting mechanic.

1 Like

I think the dead sites not despawning is giving newer players a “WTF, NO REWARD!?” experience which is not good for people who can easily leave and go to another game bc they don’t have that much time invested.

1 Like

Min a rainbow T2 Cruiser or Pirate Cruiser ship is required.

Sleepers BS have a high buffer Omni tank. Recommended a 400-450 min dps vs them.
Their Neuts can be over 200GJ. Disruption and Web range 25-30km tested.

[Gila, vs Agency Sleepers]
Damage Control II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Pithum C-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Gistum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier
10MN Afterburner II

Arbalest Compact Light Missile Launcher
Core Probe Launcher I
Salvager I

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Valkyrie II x3
Hammerhead II x3
Vespa II x2
Infiltrator II x2

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x8
Scourge Light Missile x1100
Inferno Light Missile x543

Damage Control II can be replaced with addition Drone Damage Amplifier II. But IDK what surprises this event can bring.

[Updated]
The site contains 5 Objects which should be bumped: Alpha, Echo, Bravo, Delta, Charlie. Only one Object will drop the Crate A, which contains the Corrupted Trinary, which should be returned to the Quartermaster.

The most difficult case was 5 different sleeper ships and 7 in total:

• x2 Eosian Defender (they have impressive repairing abilities like NPCs in Anomic missions). Should be destroyed firstly!

• x2 Eosian Preserver (they Web and Scramble drones if exist). Should be destroyed secondly!

• x1 Eosian Warden (supporting Neuts);

• x1 Eosian Upholder (supporting Neuts);

• x1 Eosian Safeguard (the boss BS). Should be destroyed last.

Loot and Salvaging:

• Blue loot will give 5-15M, based on your luck;

• Salvaging the wrecks will give something close in ISK to the loot. Large ships as Eosian Safeguard and Upholder requires Salvaging level 4.

BTW

Some sites are bugged - without sleeper ships and Corrupted Trinary. Maybe those sites was cleared without returning the Corrupted Trinary to the Quartermaster.

Beware!

Stealth yellow cans griefers are present at sites.

3 Likes

There are no drops from the sites?

These sleepers don’the have the hyperaggression bug that primary drones?

I can’t give you concrete but for the easier NPCs it was 100cap each give or take.

The 3 battleships I got on a crazy wave were doing 200 a piece at 25km I believe. I don’t know if they just switched aggro to me at that point or if they were already looking at me and just couldn’t neut till they got to 25.

Boosters, blue sleeper loot are all I’ve confirmed.

No skins or worthwhile drops yet. I’ve done a few so far and each has had around 6-10m in loot.