Warzone extraction info/thread

I meant after completion.

They shoot drones, but not all time. You can use it.

No, the guy thanks you and says maybe collectors would want it or people could get info from the relic you recover and deliver to him.
It completes a daily challenge. That’s it.

That’s only the battleships the smaller ones were all displaying as -100 for me.

Eosion Preserver (they Web and Scramble drones if exist). Should be destroyed secondly!

Their damage to T2 drones isn’t so high as, let say, elite pirates in combat sites or their escalations especially.

This! about half the sites in domain are now dead sites that won’t despawn

Is using stealth ship viable ? bump into the wreck to make the loot appear, get the loot, and get out while cloaked.

And sites should despawn once loot/enemy ships are gone

Yep…this. So much this. People are running off with the relics and not finishing the sites. Kind of throwing a sour mood on the whole thing. :unamused:

Dont be ignorant.

You are well aware that ccp is WELL AWARE of many many game issues/bugs, many for years that they do not fix/acknowledge.

Ccp has shown and its been proven over amd over that when RAGE/MEDIA/MASS 3RD PARTYSITE THREADS draw attention to individual issues, those are the ones that get fixed quickest.

Others get fixed slowly, poorly, or never at all.

There are dozens of examples of problems/bugs been very well known/even acknowledged by ccp, yet they go unfixed until ENOUGH NOISE IS MADE.

You are well aware of this unless you are dumber than i thought

1 Like

I have found 7 warzone extraction sites. Everyone was a dead site - no loot, no npc. As usual. The agency crap. BTW your ability to ignore player’s feedback is impressive. Looking at “avalaible events” I suppose that the timers are still part of this event.

1 Like

It’s currently bugged as hell, sites are empty, non despawn. Lack of conflict driver. Just copy-paste crimson harvest and rename when needed.

1 Like

@CCP_Dragon Just logged in, does the agency window text mean, the boosters are only available via agency points and only 2 per char running the sites?

Has anyone gotten a skin yet and have a pic or know which skins are possible drops?
Jubilees?

Would do the same, honestly …

How do you finish? I thought you took it back to the guy and that was it?

Considering that the expressions of rage that get their notice are in-game demonstrations, your statements on a CCP forum qualify as none of those three.

Just a thought CCP but if the Fix can punish people for trying to warp off without dropping off the Relic with the Quartermaster…can we have those people being chased by Drifter Battleships till the Event ends?

1 Like

I’d say it’s about as difficult as a C3 site.
Loot is dope.
Site is a bit of a challenge.

10/10

I just managed to find one that wasn’t dead yet, in a 0.6 system. Didn’t see any Sleepers. Just dropped the relic with the Quartermaster and that was it, 10 points won. The site despawned right after that.

Are all the site the same btw? In degree of difficulty/spawns I mean, depending on system security status?

As far as we know they are the same. I would guess that low and null have better chances of dropping the more valuable loot but I think the spawns are the same.

And yes it is perfectly possible to have a site NOT spawn drifters on you. They seem to be unconnected to the relic drop.