Warzone extraction info/thread

So I did finally found 1 that wasn’t left hanging because someone has left witout putting the thingy in the container.

So, figured I’d check every wreck in the second room. 3 of the wrecks spawned sleepers, even 1 that I approched after getting the red relic. So, to get the max out of the site, dont stop after getting the relic.

Total loot drop was 100ish mill, not counting the +10 training speed boost.
https://evepraisal.com/a/cqa4k
Maybe I was lucky, but almost 200M for 30 minutes is pretty good.

Now, if CCP could put in the ‘relic gone missing’ patch it would be great. Now all sites are just bait with yellow cans.

What spaceship can I use to fight sleepers? I lost a fancy fit cruiser because I am a failure but I never fought sleepers before.

But no skin or anything rare?

i did one site and got the relic but there were no sleepers in there
not sure if i can kill them in a confessor anyway

Laser boats might not be a good choice because of the neut’ing, no cap, no guns.

1 Like

Missiles and Projectile Boats are probably the best due to the Sleeper Drone Aggro bug…assuming you can find a site to run.

Also…on top of having DD-equipped Drifter Battleship Fleets chasing the Hoarders of the relics till the end of the event…have the relics ‘decay and vanish’ at Downtime. :slight_smile: Yes, I am arguing for these people getting messed with on both ends by the game mechanics but…well if they want to limit competition they should also have a dose of #htfu.

1 Like

do you need a bs to fight them

Not really but you need a really good tank and to make sure you got nothing that is reliant on Cap/Have Cap Batteries in your fit for defense against Neuts.

I’m using a Loki, but I think you could make a lot of hull’s viable. Maybe some would be very slow but its more about having a tank to hold under neut’s and getting enough dps on target.

More info here

1 Like

so just passive tank cruiser
maybe ill fit one tomorrow if they fixed the npc spawn by then

OK, feedback after running 3 sites on SiSi in lowsec … tanking is easy also against neuts (800 DPS active tank Loki with neut resists sub and large cap battery) … BUT killing the safeguard is barely possible with 600 DPS (HAMS plus drones) and takes way too long for the poor loot. Killing the rest is easy if you kill the Wardens first and as fast as possible (they pull range while you are webbed to standstill).

Please tone down the battleships …

The Safeguards do have a lot of HP to burn through. You might do better with AC’s than missiles, I’m a big missile fan but CCP made Sleepers (and incursion sansha) very missile resistant (low sig). That was why I swapped my Loki to AC’s.

So we gonna get a fix for this or is it “working as intended”?

What is the mechanism in those sites?

1. Warp into site
  2. Bump wrecks
  3. container spawn with relic / possible sleepers
    ???

So the guide is, warp in, approach container (Alpha is closest, then E, B, D, … for example) and when container spawn, loot container, warp out / take gate back, or kill the sleepers when they spawn. Sleepers seem to have a chance of dropping a booster (battleship only?).

Killing the sleepers goes the following, kill Wardens (the logi ships) first and fast or you will have a hard time killing the rest, then the frigs to release some webs, then Upholder and finally the battleships (saw up to three) if you can.

This all under multiple webs, points and neuts.

So if the container with relic is spawned the site is opened? Bazilions of them and none of them spawing sleepers while container is present.

1 Like

Could be that someone triggered all the Sleepers, killed them, slavaged their wrecks, took the Corrupted Trinary thing and left without finishing the site.

@

@CCP_Dragon one reason for people hoarding the Corrupted Trinary Relics might be that on its info page it says “Possibly someone gathering enough of this kind of relic could even make something out of the data they contain.” Any comment on that?

but “fresh” sites don’t have corupted trinary containers spawned?

Right, if you see a container, somebody was there, and you can go straight for the next … hope they fix the despawn problem …

… which would not be a problem if the site was properly designed. Looting an item and bringing it back to somewhere else is a stupid mechanic for such a site to complete. The site should end with the loot or with the sleepers killed.

1 Like

I agree with the sentiment that hoarders (those warping off with the Trinary) without finishing the site should just see it disappear.

Give it a “use it or lose it” condition, saying 30 minutes and then it just magically goes poof, give a site spawning the item the same time limit for despawn.

1 Like