We demand a Zero Tolerance Policy for malicious rookie scammers

There is not. :wink:

People get a notification when that happens?

You’re suggesting I get a spy in there,
drop a structure so they can be wardecced,
and then get booted so they can keep the structure?

Because that’s what you’re doing.
And then what? Dec them and shoot the rookies so they quit?

He’ll just drop corp,
make a new one
and pull everyone in.

The rookies have no idea wtf is going on anyway
and he’ll just invent a story about evil griefers.

The best of you are those who claim “log in and do something about it”,
as if that would achieve anything. We’ve tried, it does nothing.

Are you guys seriously this stupid?

1 Like

That’s akin to dropping bombs on orphanages and hospitals to oust a dictator.

1 Like

These people have mostly no ■■■■■■■ clue what they’re writing
and definitely no ■■■■■■■ expeirence, else they wouldn’t be writing it.

Because using three alts to gank them is much less a violation of their civile rights, yeaaaah.
HTFU.

Autumn is almost over, time to bring the strawman in from the field.

There’s no strawman.

If you accept people getting ganked in their first month of gameplay, in HS, then you should also accept people scamming those newbros.

Either it’s fine, or it’s not.

I personally accept people getting ganked in their first month - when communication ensues.

1 Like

So much anger and frustration… Must be Hard…
Well I have played this game since 2003, always in the same manner. I dont think im stupid and I do think I know some… But hey maybe whining instead of doing is the new way to go in eve.
Lets change htfu to softenthedammitdown.

So you have tried… What have you tried? Meaningless wardecs? Whining in Local?

Whining on the forums . A LOT. “miners are cancer and they should all be killed”. Then “ratters are cancer” etc. This kind of repeated stupidity

2 Likes

The words “gank”, nor “HS”, appeared anywhere in my post. If you’re going to present an opinion in a reply, please make sure that it’s relevant to the discussion at hand.

Yeah I definitelly should have known better than falling for this one and actually coming up with a plan for insider sabotage…

Please make up your mind on what do you think is a good thing to do there.

You can’t just go on and spout this nonsense:

When You contradict yourself within span of a handfull of posts in the same thread.

1 Like

Sorry I thought you were complaining that adding a structure in a newbro corp to dec them was too harsh.
I had not understood that you were actually saying nothing.

Consider that your +1 sIcK bUrN reeeeeekted for the day and move along.

Well you can still correct me instead of still saying nothing. " this is actually what I meant : X "

“I can’t beat this guy using EVE rules, so I need the rules changed to suit my preferences.”

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

3 Likes

typical crybaby ?

I remember vividy you posting that EVERYBODY who insults a person here should be banned. Bye Andersen!

1 Like

It’s one thing to scam a newbie and tell him what happened.
It’s another to pull that newbie into a corp, and be a supposed “leader” and groom them and scam them that way… that is wrong, and naari, nair, nurri, norri,

whatever the ■■■■ flavor of the month his name is, should be ousted for that… plus his necessant b.s. he was flinging in the forums saying he’s a game dev etc. trash like him shouldn’t be in the game.

1 Like

I see no issue with that.
It’s exactly what corp management does, in HS or NS. Just more obvious in that particular case.

You make people pay you with taxes, and then they give you free manpower to participate in actions they won’t get any benefit from.

if he’s potentially making his rookies buy isk with plex then give him the isk?? if so then no, that is not the EVE way.