📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs ★ And More!

logo
Good EVEning!

The United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA] offers corporation standing increases via fleet mechanics for our clients. All corporations with HS agents are eligible, and LS/FW/NS corporation standings are negotiated on an individual basis. USIA is a merger of the Lotek Corporation Standings Improvement Service [LCSIS] and The Standings Corrections Agency [TSCA].

Imiarr Timshae and Archer en Tilavine , Co-Founders of USIA and former Heads of predecessor organizations TSCA and LCSIS respectively, serve as the points of contact for this service and personally process all payments to ensure neither our clients nor our runners are ‘burned’.

Benefits of High Standings

Why should you have your standings improved? Reasons include, but are not limited to:

• Lowering Broker Fees at Tradehubs (and Elsewhere)
  • Accessing Epic Arcs, L4/L5 Missions, and R&D Agents (for Datacore Farming)
  • Stopping NPC Miners from Attacking You on Sight
  • Accessing Loyalty Point Stores with Unique or Discounted LP Rewards

Our Rates

Your fee is directly proportional to the effort we put in: no more, no less, and zero markup regardless of your current or desired standings. We’ve designed a special calculator, based off of CCP’s published standings gain formula (and a bit of calculus), to determine the necessary effort, and that in turn determines our fee. Our fees computed in terms of our base rate (shown in calculator), which is how much we charge for the effort required to raise base standings from 0 to 1.

The USIA Service Calculator and Reference Chart is available as a Google Sheet that you can copy to your Google Drive and modify (ie. input values into). Note that the Calculator is not guaranteed to work if downloaded in a format other than Google Sheets.

How Our Service Works

• Join the USIA Discord Server and ask to speak with a representative. We will create a private Discord channel made just for you and our staff, and we will discuss our services and make arrangements in this channel
  • Upon receipt of payment for our services (handled by Imiarr or Archer), you and our Grinders will fleet up whenever you are mutually available to do so. As long as you are in fleet with the Grinder (and no one else), the Grinder will be able to raise your standings; it does not matter what system you are in, and your involvement is not required.
  • Grinders report progress in your private channel as they take turns servicing your contract, and will notify you when the job is finished.

Note that as we run missions, you will accumulate ISK and LP - these are yours to keep! You are also welcome to keep any loot and salvage you get your hands on if you choose to accompany us in completing missions.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Is there a deposit required?

Yes - to ensure uninterrupted service, you are encouraged to provide as large of a deposit as possible so we do not need to stop every time the deposit is consumed; otherwise, we would need to wait for a new deposit in order to keep on going.

Any chance I can get a lower rate?

If you’re looking to raise effective standings (ie. used for anything other than broker fee reduction) to a certain value, then a higher Connections level will result in a lower price point. The reason for this is because a lower base standing is required in order to achieve the same effective standing, and less work required of us results in a lower fee. For example to achieve Effective 5.0 with Connections L3 you need 4.32 in base standings, but with L5 you only need 3.75 in base standings to achieve the exact same effective standing. Note that Connections levels take effect retroactively, so you can train it during or after we work; you do not need to train it first before receiving service.

We’ve also been known to strike deals from time to time. Ultimately it’s the runners who choose what jobs they’re willing to accept and the rates they work for. Feel free to hop on our server and negotiate. We’re ready and willing to haggle at any time.

Do I have to be in the same system as you or be active in fleet?

Nope! You can be in any system or wormhole and we can still improve your standings. Feel free to walk away from the keyboard or do other things while we do the work. You’re welcome to participate, but this is by no means required nor would it affect your fee.

How long does it take for you to grind my standings? Is there a fee for rush jobs?

This depends on many, many factors, but typical jobs take a couple of days. It would be best for you to speak with us for a time estimate along with your price quote. If you need a job done within a short amount of time, come speak with us and we might be able to accommodate your rush-request without the need for a rush fee. Rush jobs and rush fees (if required) are negotiated on an individual basis.

Can I still play the game while my standings are being raised?

Absolutely! The only restriction is that you cannot leave fleet or have others join fleet while your standings are being raised- doing so ends the grinding session. Otherwise, you’re welcome to do something else on your computer, or walk away from the keyboard and do something else entirely. We’ll be grinding whether or not you are playing EVE as long as you’re logged in and in a fleet comprised of only you and the grinder.

How do you check my standings?

We use EVE Skillboard to check your standings when giving you a quote, and to monitor your standings while we work without your intervention.

Does my Social skill level affect how fast my standings are gained? Do the Social skill levels of the runners affect pricing?

Nope and nope!

We’ve confirmed with CCP via support ticket that your Social skill level has zero impact on how quickly your standings are increased, only the Social skill level of the runners.

Also, clients are not charged based on how quickly we increase their standings, only by the amount of standings increased; this means that it is in the runner’s best interests to increase their Social skill level for both the Client’s and their own benefit, but otherwise this has no impact on what the client is charged.

What time zones do you operate in?

Generally speaking, our runners are available 24/7 (multiple runners may work for you, only one of which will work for you at any given time). You are welcome to leave your fleet open while you’re AFK so we can grind while you’re at school, at work, asleep, etc.

What is your refund policy?

If at any point you choose to discontinue our service, the remainder of your deposit for services not rendered will be returned to you in full. Refunds for services properly rendered are determined on a case by case basis.

Do you guys charge me if you go over my desired finish standing?

Of course not. Enjoy the bonus!

What are the Tradehub Corporations?

From largest to smallest tradehub:

• Jita - Caldari Navy
  • Amarr - Emperor Family
  • Dodixie - Federation Navy
  • Rens - Brutor Tribe
  • Hek - Boundless Creations
  • Thera - The Sancturary

Which corps or factions do I need minimum standings with to begin the epic arcs?

By Epic Arc, the corps/factions and their minimum standings are

• Sisters of EVE “The Blood-Stained Stars”: Sisters of EVE corp OR faction (0 effective standing)
  • Amarr Empire “Right to Rule”: Ministry of Internal Order OR Amarr faction (5 effective standing)
  • Caldari State “Penumbra”: Expert Distribution OR Caldari faction (5 effective standing)
  • Gallente Federation “Syndication”: Impetus OR Gallente faction (5 effective standing)
  • Minmatar Republic “Wildfire”: Brutor Tribe OR Minmatar faction (5 effective standing)
  • Angel Cartel “Angel Sound” Three Entry Points (3 effective standing with any of them)
    • Dominations OR Angel faction
    • Republic Security Services OR Minmatar faction
    • Amarr Navy OR Amarr faction
  • Guristas Pirates “Smash and Grab” Three Entry Points (3 effective standing with any of them)
    • Federation Intelligence Office OR Gallente faction
    • Ytiri OR Caldari faction
    • Guristas corp OR faction

What are the R&D Corporations?

By Faction:

• Amarr Empire:
    • Carthum Conglomerate
    • Viziam
  • Caldari State
    • Kaalakiota Corporation
    • Ishukone Corporation
    • Lai Dai Corporation
  • Gallente Federation
    • CreoDron
    • Roden Shipyards
    • Duvolle Laboratories
  • Minmatar Republic
    • Core Complexion Inc
    • Boundless Creation
  • Thukker Tribe - Thukker Mix
  • Khanid Kingdom - Khanid Innovation
  • Ammatar Mandate - Nefantar Miner Association

What corporations do the NPC Miners belong to?

The NPC miners may belong to any of the following corporations, arranged by faction:

• Amarr Empire
    • Ducia Foundry
    • Joint Harvesting
    • HZO Refinery
  • Caldari State
    • Deep Core Mining Inc.
    • Poksu Mineral Group
    • Minedrill
  • Gallente Federation
    • Astral Mining Inc.
    • Material Acquisition
    • Allotek Industries
  • Minmatar Republic
    • Minmatar Mining Corporation
    • Vherokior Tribe
  • Thukker Tribe: Thukker Mix
  • Sansha’s Nation: True Creations
  • Blood Raider Covenant: Blood Raiders
  • Guristas Pirates: Guristas Production
  • Angel Cartel: Salvation Angels

What do you mean by “accessing Loyalty Point stores with unique or discounted LP rewards” ?

Regarding Unique LP rewards: Not all corporations in the same faction offer the same LP rewards. There’s certainly a lot of overlap to be sure, but you may require standings with two or more corporations in the same faction to get all of the available LP rewards for that faction. Also, some rewards are categorically unique to a faction (or possibly even a corp entirely). For example: SOE faction ships will only be made available from SOE faction corporations - in this regard they are unique.

Regarding discounted LP rewards: some corporations offer the same LP store rewards as other corporations but at a lower cost. Worth doing your research to see if you can find such a corp, or at least see if such a corp exists for a particular item you might be interested in.

Do you accept forms of payment other than ISK (eg. PLEX, Service Exchange, $$$, etc)?

ISK is the only form of payment we accept for our services. We do not engage in Real Money Trading (RMT) or accept any other form of compensation of our services.

Are your Grinders actual players or bots?

All our Grinders are actual players - and we’re hiring!

How can I learn more or hire you guys?

Join the USIA Discord server and speak with one of the USIA Heads ( Imiarr Timshae or Archer en Tilavine ).

Resources

3 Likes

Reserved.

2 Likes

I have used them. I mean their services and I’m really satisfied. Very fast and efficient, great support representatives. Highly recommended!

There might or might have not been sexual gratification involved as a free bonus.

3 Likes

I was working with these guys. Everything went fine. It took about 10-11 days to raise ordered standing from 0 to 9. Helpful polite crew, experienced and professional administration.

2 Likes

I spent 775 Mil to go from 0 to level 4 missions. They worked about 10 hours a day for about 3 days. The service was great, and the whole thing was smooth. I would definitely use this service again.

2 Likes

Awesome work! I will use and abuse this service alot.

2 Likes

A very professional service offering that delivers as advertised. I purchased from 0-8 for Caldari Navy and they delivered on this ahead of schedule.

I would recommend this service to friends.

2 Likes

Posting to confirm I’m jointly running this service and service is good :slight_smile:

I have used and will use their services again in the near future. The service was fast considering the number of agents I asked them to increase my standing with. :blush: But more importantly, they are trustworthy and delivered exactly what I asked for.

I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for this type of service.

1 Like

Sooo…I will admit i thought this was a scam at first. An elaborate one but a scam none the less. I was wrong. They were a bit on the slow side. But they did get the job done. Once the leadership was made aware that nobody had touched my fleet for 2 days they made it a point to make sure it was 100% finished the third day. They had ran a chain of grinders to keep it going and get the work done. No complaints with how they handled the situation and they worked around me moving cynos in and out of the fleet to get my JF work done.
Their a bit pricey but so is convenience. I’m already working on the details for 2 more jobs with them and from their we will see what happens.

Wisdom

1 Like

Job was well done. Will use again.

1 Like