We should get free days as many days chat is effed up

And there you have it, the “something for nothing generation” and how they justify it

There has been regularly updated information in the appropriate part of the Forum since the outbreak.

1 Like

‘The something for nothing generation’, wow youre clearly one special snowflake. Save your opinions for those that actually care, Boomer. If you bought a car and found out it was a lemon, which this game is right now, youd complain. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Wow arent you a potty mouth.

The fact they are factually incorrect Im sure does nothing to disuade your tirade. Try using information next time.

What is really remarkable is that in todays world people exist that are so brainwashed that they find things like ‘customer service’ or ‘reimbursement for inconvinience’ not as a matter of course but instead make fun out of other people that try to get what is due to them…

That’s sad…

2 Likes

Except it isnt, and to claim it is is to try and get something for nothing.

Why this is hard for some adults to accept is mind-boggling.

1 Like

sure it is…that’s called ‘company good will’ and a matter of course…

1 Like

vOv I doubt youll find a guide book on when or if such a thing is required. I also think this may be a cultural thing, because its certainly not a thing businesses do where I live.

CCP havent breached the EULA, so no one is entitled to free anything yet. That’s the bottom line here.

Even if it had, why would it annouce anything about it BEFORE the “crisis” was over?

2 Likes

Presenting a broken product to consumers after said consumer has already paid full price for said service/product at the very least should qualify those involved to be compensated. Last I checked thats how it works in the real world. Many a class action lawsuit have started under such circumstances(as Im sure you know). Either refund back the time lost in the previously tendered currency or reward it duly in game, one way or the other it should happen. If it doesnt, EVE will die even faster. Its beyond customer service, its a matter of outright decency. You dont take money from consumers based on a product, give them a sub par version of it, act callously and take forever to restore it and give very vague info as you do it, not in 2023. Not if you want to stay in business very long. No opinions there, simply common sense.

1 Like

You seem to live in a very interesting buisness world…
Companies that act like this are not supposed to exist long enough to have any form of ‘success’.

But if you say so…open a buisness and try to act like this…i wish you luck.

1 Like

And any lawyer will tell you to read the EULA.

By not giving away free golf balls because it rains occassionally?

Hey, then why not vote with your wallet if you think thats what this deserves?

1 Like

EULA away, the end result will be the same.

It will, the lawyer will tell you that at the present, due to the EULA you digitally signed, you are owed nothing at this time.

If I paid for a week long tournament and the tournament were cancelled all week due to basically a natural disaster yeah, id expect at least another event to be comped. And guess what, they would. Its common sense. Maybe you just enjoy the feeling of getting bent over a barrel and done dry, I dont know. The fact youre still arguing this like you work for CCP is astounding.

You do not get it right? This is not about you being forced to do it by some kind of law,it’s about your common sense as a buisnessman what is due to KEEP said buisness…without customers there simply IS no buisness…

Bottom line…

The fact you will choose to argue with a stranger on the internet rather than read a document you signed when makes it pretty clear whats going to happen is poor judgement on your part, imho.

1 Like

A EULA doesnt supercede fraud. Once in a while, hey lets be honest here, this thing has been busted for years. Go do a COSMOS mission lol. We love it so we overlook it, simple as that. This however, this cant be overlooked. Bye bye consumer confidence in CCP(if there was much at all to start with)

2 Likes

Its wierd how I get accused of being a shill for CCP when you guys seem far more concerned about their well being.

Bottom line is if CCP determine it, youll get free stuff. But there is literally nothing forcing them to do so just because of whats happened so far.

If the game is unplayable to you, I suggest you perhaps learn to play better.

Glad to see I met a boomer that loves fraud, loves to see others suffer, imagine that. The only ‘poor judgement’ I exercised was paying for something I did not receive. Lesson learnt, that wont be happening again. People have a right to be upset, even if youre numb to getting bent over. Hopefully they exercise their right by not giving these people a dime. Lets kill the game together, shall we?

1 Like

You have a very vivid imagination.

But pray tell what you intend to do when you DONT get anything?

4 Likes