Well I tried

You learned a valuable lesson.

Also I highly doubt you scam peeps if you can’t even take a t1 dessie in a worm :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure of the connection between copy-pasting contract scams in Jita local and pvp ability. Please explain?

Guys… guys… I think you’re all missing the point of OP’s post. He doesn’t want advice, or to be told he’s wrong. He’s here to protect his ego -which, interestingly enough, is the underlying reason why he sucks. You can’t address mistakes and shortcomings if you’re psychologically incapable of identifying them.

Acurate Take

9 Likes

I very often get called a bot for attacking/toying/taking from someone. It’s like the bottom of the barrel IQ response really because how exactly am I a bot for doing what I did? It’s really the equivalent of someone yelling “hacker!” every time he gets killed in an FPS, I can’t even imagine how empty someone’s head must be for that to be a viable response.

3 Likes

Actually, what the OP player experienced was pretty much what I experienced the first ( and only, so far ) time I got ganked. Player distracted by an NPC…the ganker rushes in for the kill. But unlike the OP here, that one incident taught me lessons that have led to me ratting for months and months without being ganked again.

3 Likes

Um, you appear to have a long history of ganking people in HS lol: Serenity Fireslayer | Kills | Character | zKillboard

The worm engaged pve enemy and was damaged already, its easier to finish off with a destroyer player that is already damaged a lot. Its like sneaking behind someone to put a knife in someones back in other game and just when someone is low health while fighting boss.

That ganker probably waited there for the right moment to get in and destroy some expensive ship solo.

I got ganked once. My chief complaint is the “You earned a kill right” alert makes the same noise as the “Your ship is dead” alert so I forgot to activate my shield modules. Still worked out fine though.

I highly doubt that the OP is capable of scamming at all. They can barely play the game my guy :smiley:

Yup, its too bad the OP didn’t have an all seeing channel to see whoever was in system with them and a handy scanner to see any around 14 AU of them huh?

1 Like

Topic moved to #communications:crime-and-punishment, as it discusses Ganking, PVP and Scamming.

~Buldath

The anti gankers will be up in arms, they are pretty dumb. Nice one Serenity.

well,

im mad as heck and im not going to take it any more…

in all honesty i made the op post while high as a kite early morning lol, sue me ;p

1 Like

I reconned you must must have had a blonde moment ganking in a pve fit worm but then, have had a blonde moment or 2 myself

and

Local and dcsan, right?

Do you do anything else besides make ISK?

Lol…you’re not exactly averse to doing ganking yourself…for example your 5bn ISK gank of a Tayra in November 2021.

1 Like

“It’s only fair when I win.”

1 Like

To help with the guilt, I suggest that you give the money to a good cause. That cause would be ME.

Worm expensive, Coercer cheap.
There ya have it.

The Coercer is a good little mission ship itself and isn’t worth popping.
If you like missiles try a Talwar. They’re not worth it to gankers either.
Use cheap stuff.

If you want to run abyss in a worm we run a protection Fleet

1 Like