Well I tried

It if it’s not 100%, it entirely proves my point.

Again, why would I post the tactics I use?

They obv work. But if I post them, people learn of them and then counter.

You don’t know how opsec works huh :smiley:

Only bad players get ganked.

If you drop me a cool bil, I’ll share my wisdom :smiley:

Sounds to me that you have nothing of value to add but only tryin’ to be a cool kid. I highly doubt any of your secret “tactics” are even worth sending you a 100 ISK. Not even counted the fact that it is unbeknownst to me how you come to the conclusion that I have any problems running my abyssal sites as often as I like without being ganked. All I have said is that no amount of OPSEC avoids being ganked 100%, which is still true. A defense concept like Githany seems to run it can achieve that, the one or the other way.

2 Likes

LOL. So you admit opsec works and Gith’s offer is useless.

Thankee :smiley:

Also you realize the downside of GIth’s offer right? C’mon now.

You can do it :smiley:

Nope, only dummys get ganked, the bad players gank the dummys

There is nothing to “admit” since I have not claimed it wouldn’t work. Also I don’t think Githany’s offer is useless, it obviously also works quite well. Whatever you think the downsides are, imho they are well outweighted by the benefits.

LOL, no, no they are not.

I mean if you wanna waste ISK be my guest.

Or yennoe, just learn how to EVE :smiley:

Dummys may get ganked often…but I think anyone who was being honest would have to admit there is no absolute 100% guaranteed way of avoiding being ganked. Apart from never undocking.

I’ve never been ganked while mining. It’s not that hard to avoid being ganked. But there is always that 0.001% risk and I’m pretty sure one day it will be ’ I’ve only been ganked once while mining’.

1 Like

That would be true if it wasn’t you who wrote it as you are known gankers collaborator and possibly their alt anyway, hence you won’t get ganked ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Rubbish , sometimes gankers get ganked by their prey.

Lol. I suspect its more like ’ There goes Altara in her 100K EHP Gnosis again…to get 10m ISK worth of ammo from Jita. Get back to those Retrievers ’

1 Like

Oh there definitely is.

Fly a station , don’t log in, godmode …

You don’t even have to fly to the station, you can travel by remote setting home station (once per year if they didn’t change this) and self-destructing. After few years and training infomorph psychology to maximum, you can travel much more often to much more places with 100% safety from any kind of pvp.

Mm not really. Its simply knowing how to play.

Just fly like a ganker.

Apparently they never get ganked.

Maintaining Custom offices along with Regional Market Keepstars are godmode gameplay.

1 Like

Aiko did invite me on a fleet once, but I turned it down as I was just in a shuttle on the way to collect a ship at Dodixie. As it is, all of the characters in this account are either in or associated with Absolute Order…and I’m not gonna gank my corp mates.

I did, you gotta do it atleast once.

Why not?