We'll pretend to give you something for free

I’ll take 1 trillion for $500.

How can his wife be so hard to him?

What has CCP ever given us?

@Zoiie
do you people come from the same clone tank or something? Must be something wrong with the breeding solution…

I am very open to them delivering a cash cow and baiting tactics since the game is 17 years old, and there still is no native Linux client.

If they want to do more of that, fine with me, even nicer if they give us a native Linux client.

Yea cause I’m sure for what is a relatively niche MMO, coding for an even more niche segment (linux gamers that actually play EVE) is a great use of dev time…

Whilst i fully support your comment, I’d just like to point out image as evidence to the contrary :smiley:

Also: creating a jump animation that lasts 8 seconds after you have jumped…

Perhaps, but while there’s people rummaging around with Wine and other things there never will be native, so I am weening myself of those kind of things, a small % of a large market is still a big number but then again, Eve is dying so the argument is moot, it will go the way of Firefall (dashing for mobile markets to survive) and World of Warships (baiting to get logins)

Everything is dying. Even you. Even me.

well, when the economy tanks who will have free cash to throw into gaming, nobody gona be upgrading to the next Windows in a hurry either or hardware, might even move to Linux more

It’s bad enough that they waste time and money on supporting mac.

How many of you just log in to get that freebie?

Quite a few I bet, I’m one of em

It will get to the point where you just go meh like I also do with WoW freebies baiting offers and not bother with them all

It’s not free you potato.
Instead of paying their emplyees to create shitty rewards CCP could pay them to improve the game.

Creating a new item redeeming system that allows the immediate application of items takes probably more dev time then adding an otpion for red dor removal would have - just to give you an example of how CCP could spemd my money on something that improves customer happyness instead of pissing them off

• so they can keep earning money in the future

Not sure when I paid cash to play eve last

Would you if they do a linux client? Still not enough of an issue to justify the investment but better then actively decreasing their products value.

You get allot of junk mail for free, And it ends up in the garbage. Just like most of this stuff.
Opt out so I don’t have to take out the trash everyday would be nice.

How about not opt in the first place

You can opt out:

opt out

2 Likes

Oh, thank goodness - I thought the new ISDs might have banned you!

1 Like

I am still here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forced skins for ships we probably don’t have, blueprints for modules we probably don’t use and boosters for skills we don’t use/have. If I’m a Caldari missile pilot, why TF would I want 3% armor boosts for a day?

Serious, whoever at CCP decided to just inject boosters and temporary skins shouldn’t even be hired to drop fries at McDonald’s.