What are we doing here?

A paladin, a Kronos, and a vindi? That’s a bold move through Gheth.

Its endless, and the slow boating

High-Sec is the endgame content of EVE. Go back to nullsec where you belong!

3 Likes

I’ve been through Gheth numerous times and never seen anything going on. Come to think of it, despite travelling it many many times, I have never seen a gank at the Sivala/Eudama gate…though I have seen one inside Eudama and only yesterday I zoomed past one at Ikao. But Gheth…I flew my entire stock of expensive ships through there and barely encountered anyone.

This is very concerning.

The Prophet has witnessed freighters slowboating on autopilot to the gate in Gheth.

They deserve to die screaming.

Think its time zone thing , i have to get up really early to find them .

That why we cant do much , and so many in corp on a break but time zones are a pain

1 Like

Yeah, for me too. They are mostly active when it is deep at night or early in the morning for me. But, sometimes you can make the one or the other kill slip through their hands. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Killing time.

Until it’s killing time.

Well, I dunno about you but I plan to rule the universe. Aim high. I turn down the Eve music and play this instead…

1 Like

When Frostpacker logged in they all logged out.

Does this mean you are going to stop running like a little girl in your fast align ship?

Well that’s what happens when you log in at sunrise

2 Likes

No harm was caused in any way to the animals in the making of this game.

You’ll just have to wait and see. Wont be this account anyway.

Can we please get the OP to come back? @Next_Enemy ? This thread started with such dramatic promise but now it’s just the same 7 of us being churlish with each other again.

1 Like

OK, well as the subject is ‘highsec terrorism’, then let me ask…what’s the smallest cheapest structure I can place in order to wardec ?

1 Like

I know everytime I put up a POS in a WH I am war eligible so people can declare war on my corp, but I don’t know if that goes the other way. I assume you must have to use a small station @Destiny_Corrupted should know the best I would think. I think the cheapest is the Raitaru?