What disgusts you?

VOID! \o/

Just bring back the PCU space is too empty right now.

8 Likes

Yep. You go on and let them suck you dry.

Though to be honest I think you have very shallow understanding of the ā€œweaknessā€ that was referred to. It was not a comment made about physical strength.

1 Like

fixed = still
still is dead
EVE will never be fixed
bright side (for you) ; you will always have something to complain about.
enjoy.

Capsullers that have less than 260B ISK in assets and if you dont wear a monocle. Just disgustungā€¦

1 Like

In game: ccp lackluster of strong update and on going exploit like the one in pochven-etc
In the forum: ISD drunk on power pressing the might block topic-trolls-asshole that insult people personaly-etc

2 Likes

Carebears ā€“ whether miners, explorers, ratters, whateverā€¦

Specifically, anyone who always docks up when fun (aka a fight) enters their system, and refuses to undock to participate in said fun. They are sucking the fun out of the game.

2 Likes

why they would stay in space if they know that their ship are not meant for a pvp fight ?

6 Likes

Trevorā€™s definition allows people in non-combat ships to dock up without qualifying for the Carebear label. All they have to do is undock in a combat capable ship at least once in a while after docking up.

Mind you, I donā€™t have the same opinion as Trevor. It just seems to me that the definition he used is fairly generous with respect to its allowance for retreating from an opponent when it would be logical to do so.

2 Likes

What are you on about? Itā€™s tons of fun denying high sec ā€œeliteā€ PVPers their fish-in-a-barrel kills. Letting them rage in local while you are AFK and on another character camping the gate in their home system waiting for the real fun to start.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve learned a hell of a lot since I started using these forums, and I have also changed my attitude about a great number of things as a result.
The only thing that still disgusts me is a single quote: ā€œthey can quit if they donā€™t like itā€.
If someone who worked for me said something like that in front of my customers (and I have some profoundly obnoxious customers) they would be fired on the spot.

9 Likes

But what if your business is a BDSM club? :thinking:

2 Likes

when fale einn write to me: if you donā€™t like it, you can always log out

Indeed, hence the emphasis on always. There is a difference between not engaging in a fight youā€™re fairly certain to lose, which is a smart thing to do, and docking up for all fights even when you vastly outnumber your enemy.

Personally I rarely enter high sec (and when I do I pass through as quickly as I can with faction police hot on my heels), I was mostly referring to fights in low, null or wormhole space.

This post.

Donā€™t mind Epeen, heā€™s just still salty about his days as a high-sec miner.

Iā€™ve heard ā€œif u dont stop, ill get my main in BoB and destroy u all!ā€ so many times in my life, that I use a printed screenshot of the quote as my inception totem.

1 Like

If thereā€™s anything I find ā€œdisgustingā€ in EVE, itā€™s the trolls youā€™re likely to find in any fandom. Theyā€™re the ones who log into the game simply to complain about it, loudly and ineffectively. Rather than trying to open a conversation with those who could influence change, they prefer to shout among the players about how ā€œthis game sucks.ā€

Iā€™m not against complaints, critiques, or anything of the sort, but thereā€™s a way to go about it if youā€™re actually interested in seeing change. Raining on other players isnā€™t going to do anything but make yourself a nuisance. Itā€™s far from what Iā€™d really consider ā€œdisgusting,ā€ but itā€™s the thing I tend to dislike in any fandom.

3 Likes

Game moderation because of GM & Dev corruption in eve has always been disgusting.

From day one to present, it is the reason I donā€™t play eve to be honest.

3 Likes

Yet you still find it necessary to post here in the forums even though you donā€™t play the game.

8 Likes