What disgusts you?

So the conversations on this Forum are destined to be ruined by hateful jerks and the threads locked because those jerks do it on purpose to sabotage them :confused: and theyā€™re either using Alpha clones to do that or are not even paying for their accounts.
How disappointing.
I guess CCP is proud to have such a toxic community.

So what was it about that argument that the Devs donā€™t want to post in here because the members are so rude and unchained?
Thatā€™s a moot argument now.

4 Likes

^Irony^

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

No you donā€™t. You are also a big part of why Iā€™m still playing, why my attitude lately went from pretty damm bad to (I hope) a lot better (Iā€™ve realized that being a bitchy snit is a lot less helpful that trying to come up with ideas about the things I donā€™t like rather than complaining about them) and finaly why a suprisingly large number of people I know stuck it out in the begining when things are confusing or even outright bad.
You even make the CSM worth keeping even if it isnā€™t what a lot of people want it to be.

4 Likes

That my PC will start losing video and lock up the minute I run anything calling for graphics functionality higher than ā€œpotatoā€ .

I would suggest that if you are paying a sub, you have a certain right to complain, because you have some skin in the game.

2 Likes

lol this reminds me.
What disgust me are the people who only debate/converse to win any argument at any costā€¦ not to try to seek the ultimate truth or aspire change.

these are the persons who learn ā€œbig wordsā€ and in other ways do their best to seem sophisticated in debates, but once you scratch the surface of their arguments, they sour into internetbullys :slight_smile:
Thats pretty disgusting tbh.

4 Likes

I was one of them, but Iā€™ve gotten a grip on that and wonā€™t be such a snot any more.
I donā€™t know exactly how it happened, I make and fix stuff for a living and never gripe about it. Why I was griping about things in a videogame eludes me, and how I didnā€™t even notice at first baffles me to no end.
At least I did notice finally and can do something about it.

4 Likes

Maybe. Though Iā€™m curious as to why you tagged me with that. I was replying to:

Not ā€œAlphas donā€™t get to be complainersā€.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

it is good to have a group of friends to whom you can always complain, shout, and they will always listen to you, advise youā€¦ I sincerely recommend it, and personally, having such friends, I do not feel the need to look for othersā€¦

1 Like

Keeping this reply based on within the game, I am going to say myself for being inconsiderate to the people I had interacted with through manipulation and disruptive behaviour.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never suggested anything of the kind. I would prefer people blow me up and take my stuff instead of logging out or quiting.
And that includes you and even people in this game I donā€™t like.

Also I tried to pronounce your last name and I think I broke my tongue.

1 Like

You suddenly sound like how I have been feeling lately.
At least if I understand what you just said correctly.

To give some details on the reasoning behind coming forward with that is partly due to the way I also had been feeling this past few weeks.

ā€œI had been doing some deep thinking and it turns out that I find it very hard to become a big bad wolf I much prefer to be the little piggy in the house made of straw & wood.ā€

2 Likes

That is excellent.
Seriously.
I have been too, though with me depth can be a bit variable. I mainly realized that a lot of what I was doing was being bitchy at CCP. Maybe they deserve some, but I donā€™t need to be adding to it, thinking of how to make things better seems more productive.

Right n ow i am looking at Capital Core Temperature Regulator Blueprint and the deep thinking that I had done was deciding on yay or nay on bringing more altā€™s online to produce rather than using them to destroy.

Just use them to destroy. The snowflakes wont know what hit them!

Not really being poor in game thatā€™s disgusting.
Itā€™s that it matters in the game now.

I know what you mean. In the eyes of many I have played the game wrong, or at least, without honour.

There are plenty of ways to play the game within the framework originally set up by CCP, and equally many of ways to play it ā€œwrongā€ according to other players.

For me, there is only one way to play the game wrong, and that is to let it overtake oneā€™s life to the point of anger, rage, and irrationality.

6 Likes

not so much but the way some players play the game.
However I would like to know the average of the accounts per player. We get full of statistics but never that one :confused:

CCP has said the ā€œelite playersā€ have an average of 7 accounts or more.
in what way they were ā€œeliteā€ā€¦ Iā€™m not sure of, but I think it was implied or perhaps outright said it was in pvp.