What do you guys think about training for multiple factions?

Hahahahahaha … this is gonna be good.

1 Like

How many lawyers will you bring?

Dude, I sell tinfoil for cheap. Just send me a PM.

I think he should bring his lawyers to Iceland for the fanfest - and then have a dramatic showdown on stage.

1 Like

Please do take legal action. I would love for your idiocy to be immortalized in the court records and have an official transcript of the judge telling you to STFU and GTFO. Bonus points if you can manage to get yourself into jail for contempt of court.

PS: while you’re talking about legal action please keep in mind the fact that your constant accusations that I am the CEO of CCP posting under a fake account could in fact get you into legal trouble, except that you’re such an obvious fraud that nobody could possibly take your claims seriously.

The point i am making here is that ccp should practice fairness in its actions, that includes the actions of its volunteer staff.

Should =/= legal obligation to. It may be good business practice to treat customers fairly but there is no legal obligation to do so. CCP is free to be as arbitrary and unfair as they want and the only consequence is that they might lose customers over it.

2 Likes

He could also be trolling all of us, but then again he did scam all those newbies with his corp that one time.

1 Like

LMAO

Show us the filed documents of this “lawsuit” that you filed against CCP for perma banning your alt accounts, please.

Are you suggesting you actually managed to bring CCP into court? Wow~

They don’t though.

If you’re talking about GMs, ISDs, Community facing developers, they all have specific jobs. They don’t tell the community to harass people. They just enforce the rules. If you think people calling you out on your delusional bs is “harassment”, maybe try not spewing your delusional bs.

Also, let’s take a look at everything else that’s wrong with Naari other than his lies about having taken CCP to court.

Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde, TEST, Provi, GotG, and a bunch of other coalitions/alliances/corporations in EVE have newbro on-boarding programs that get new players started survival out in null starting from literally day one. For someone who claims to have lead major nullsec alliances since 2003, you should know this, unless you’ve been entirely ignorant for the last 17 years.

Yeah, and this is why CCP has developed the New Player Experience.
None of what you’ve said here helps your own position. If your focus is only on that players really do only spend 10-15 seconds, why bother talking about skills that they won’t interact with for several days or weeks?

Now we’re just talking in vague generalities again because you don’t know what you’re talking about. Since you raised this in the context of your fake “lawsuit” against CCP and having taken them to court, are you suggesting that you’ve successfully applied “political pressure” by suing them?

Oh, btw, which court in which country / state? You should have a copy of the documents you can provide to back up this claim. Let’s see it.

Naari calling out a random member of the forums a CCP employee because they’re able to count.

You’re making the wrong assumption that Injectors were only needed for Spaceship Command skills. Where are you getting this? Injectors will still be around and used for other skills that are not Spaceship Command skills. So again, where are you getting this?

Big, grand statements from a habitual liar.

4 Likes

To be fair, anyone can file a lawsuit for any reason. If sovereign citizens can file lawsuits claiming that the US government does not exist and has no authority to give them a speeding ticket then Naari can file a lawsuit about CCP not doing what he wants. These things get laughed out of court, of course, but they can still be filed.

I’d love to see anything that he’s actually filed regarding a lawsuit.
I hope with all this talk, that he’s at least walked some of the walk and has something to show for it.

LOL - because the ISD who closed your CSM campaign thread said they had removed 24 posts from that thread in the last post on that same thread, Sherlock.

I am a bit honoured that you include me on your Alcoa list, but I’m afraid the fact you haven’t encountered the Guard Memorial Big Banhammer is in itself evidence I sadly don’t work for ccp nor have influence in some way. :frowning:

I am very much looking forward to your blog post! I hope you will be so kind as to link it here. Please hurry!

:smiley: Thank you for your sage advise. I’m sure your incredible evidence gathering abilities make Magnum P.I. look like Peewee Herman in comparison!

Why ccp terminated your CSM campaign and closed your campaign thread is a mystery…

???

as scoot choco perfectly explained to you, many null sec alliances/corp are newbie-friendly. My alliance, Init, has specific fittings for cheap frigs for newbies, and i suppose others alliance do the same.
And joining a corp/alliance in eve provides you friends, advices, fits, and gives sense to what you do. This is what will keep a new player in eve, instead of playing solo in a hostile universe. At least the new players who will try to spend more than 10-15 sec in game before deciding if they stay or not (lol)

I won’t comment the rest of your bullsh.t about lawyers, pursuit etc

I love role play , lets do this.

Hilarious.

No t hey are not. They are desperate for people. They is not noobi friendly, its desperation clouded by shrouding a new player in isk they would other wise find hard to get at low sp levels.

Lets be clear, there is nothing “friendly” about any of that process. Its out right abuse and exploitation.

Lets take SMA as an example of this.

Recruiting new players into the alliance to mine away isk, for 10 or 15% of their ore, and 100m+ isk fee’s a week. That is exploiting new player base, or even old ones on alts.

Lets be clear, I am not saying that this should be allowed to happen, that would in ways be trampling on the constructs of alliances ability to be unique and make their own systems, but i am saying this is not a new player friendly game in any way shape or form, and no matter how hard its spun now, no entity in this game is new player friendly.

if i was to put this in a metaphor, the entire game is a pack of disease infested hungry wolves on the break of death due to starvation, during the apocalypse.

Please dont try to spin your tales like your gifting eve with some great magical power of goodness that you use to tickle all the news snowflakes in eve until they exist in a blissful state of goodness shining light and shooting rainbows out their backsides.

Your not fooling anyone here with that nonsense.

I need to be put in my place.

lol - Oh naari… You are the one trying to intimidate people, devs and other players, with all your ever-so-scary-eeek! lawsuit crap.

https://imgur.com/TlxQ0SS

As a member of TAPI leadership - as you claim to be - I’m sure you know all about the subject.

Please, naari, may I have some more? …I love you…

2 Likes

This finally explains the whole “I’m a developer…” and “I’m a veteran…” thing.

3 Likes

So you’re saying that your new player friendly alliance that spams recruitment channels looking for new players, is not new player friendly?

1 Like

Bring it on, kid. I’m waiting.