What do you like to do

Hookers, the Keepstar in 1dq has some of the finest hookers in Delve.

2 Likes

Stare deeply into the myriad singularities that one may find themselves near while contemplating my existence and its connection to the fabric of the cosmos. Writing poetry. Catching up on reading. Enjoying plum wine and discussions with a close friend.

As for in the pod, gathering data on our predecessors and whatever fragments of their past I can find. Data analysis and cryptography are also relevant interests or pieces of business that I enjoy.

3 Likes

Piano, reading (usually psychology, economics or philosophy, though I like some fiction), singing, trolling, and spending time with friends.

Oh, and drinking, usually mead or wine.

2 Likes

Sending pictures of me pouring expensive whiskey on the floor while sipping on a glass of white wine to Jev.

2 Likes

Eve, Overwatch, and long distance running

You fiend.

3 Likes

Depends on how much spare time there is, if it’s a few hours i read or watch B-movies. If it’s longer i go planet side to visit nieces and nephews, nothing clears away stress faster than childs laughter.

1 Like

…I really like to sleep. A lot…

5 Likes

Awkwardly?

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of free time since my pilot’s license was suspended . . . to handle the stress of dealing with my ongoing legal case with the Parivaar council (long story), I’ve been doing a lot of meditation, reading (History, mythology and folktales, anthropological and sociological studies, etc.), forest walks with my brother, smoking way too much Harroulle dryweed and watching holos.

Time flies when one day is like the others, seems like it’s been ages since I was last in the pod. I’m hoping the audit wraps up soon and the council agrees to renew my Omega status.

3 Likes

When I’m mining, I like to read. Otherwise, I sleep a lot and play a couple of instruments.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.