What do you miss about Eve that is now gone?

We’ll soon have WOP (Walking On Planets) :slight_smile:
Coming in December to a PC near you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sitting on my captain quarter sofa.

1 Like

found an old screenshot of my alt

10 Likes

Hey, Zcap, why the hell are you posting my personal life?
get paid for this ***hole
Lol

2 Likes

That means we’re going to be outside of our pods and it’s going to be fabulous!

2 Likes

The December map is supposedly going to be huuuuuge, we saw just a small bit of it in the FF’23 live demo. I am going to get lost in it :slight_smile:

BTW, my December VG name will be Elinore Van Divalone (don’t bother - name is parked haha).

1 Like

Being able to make your char walk around, sit, dance, no hold on, not dance. But still!

#WeWantPersonaBack!

4 Likes

This:

8 Likes

Yeah…I hit that blind with my first lp buy.

Let’s make a cynabal!

That quickly became wtf is this crap?

2 Likes

I miss the colored Neocom where you could tell the different icons apart instead of a sea of sad grey buttons.

16 Likes

wow that’s pretty

Drone poop loot. Miners whined when it was there. Then found new things to whine about after its removal. MIners just like to whine it seems.

They could have trained up missile boats for this back then. Right click,orbit, watch high slots fire forever. Basically the same thing. Hell, make it auto-targets and now its semi-afk even really.

1 Like

Can baiting noobs in Arnon. Yup. Cant do that anymore for a couple reasons.

Vastly more players?

4 Likes

The last launcher that didn’t cause all my clients to run like garbage. Will have to unsub some if I can’t play them…

No U R.

/Btw how is my Orca doing? Are you still looking after her for me? As shall miss her when she is gone for good! I hope you never repackaged her as she was super tanked!

Blaster Rifters

1 billion isk for update on your Orca’s fate and destiny (includes one FREE picture).

:rofl: I’m sure you’re a banker.

1 Like

It appears that frostpacker no longer cares about your method of extortion.

1 Like