What else are you playing?

From Saturday, January 26, 2020.

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/5eec832fe0cf830015357b2d
1 Like

Lately I spend more time between Elite Dangerous and No Man’s Sky than Eve, both are fairly well known, but No Man’s Sky new cross platform has some fresh blood into it.

Hardspace : Shipbreaker
Basically - space salvager simulator

http://www.johndaileysoftware.com/products/bbsdoors/barrenrealmselite/index.asp

Most beautiful thing ever, Psyvariar 2.

I wish i could be as good as Saurian, though…

Psyvariar, unlike most shmups, focuses on mechanic that allows you to gain temporal state in which you can ram into enemies instead of just shooting them. However, you need to find and plan your routes to be in such state as much as you want without failing. You go in this state if you “graze” (almost touch) enemy bullets while being precise enough not to die. When you fill enough of special bar, you gain that ramming state for a short time before it switches off and you can die from one hit again, but if you’re quick’n’accurate enough and planned how to chain many encounters in a specific order, you can extend it. It’s fun to experiment, and also big potential for score chasing, of course with risk/reward dilemma.

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (cybran navy is best navy)
Dark Souls/Sekiro
Sometimes Sins of a Solar Empire
And the ubercasul GW2

1 Like

Playing some Avorion lately. Building those space ships block by block :slight_smile:

Now that they’ve essentially made a new game by including an “immersive mode” without having to admit to having to fix their game elements people hated.

Eve echoes c:

Also vrchat and vibing on Gunfire Reborn which is pretty fun
Also arma 3 and gmod

Stardew valley. It’s surprisingly relaxing.

1 Like

Car Mechanic Simulator on PS4

Warframe and Planetside2…yes, still. I tend to find games I like and stay with them for awhile.

Warframe upcoming (free, like EvE, \o/) expansion gameplay:

Warframe from 2019:

Planetside2:

A fairly decent intro-type video:

1 Like

Makes me wanna go back to Planetside 2 … the original one made the summer of 2002 such a blur

You can still play Meridian59, the first graphical 3D MMO (1996). Non-consensual PvP in all areas outside of town. :+1: Guild Halls are conquerable fixed assets, but you have to be sneaky (a spai!). Graphics have been upgraded by fans to Direct3d.

https://meridian59.com/

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Get it through this link and both of us will get some free stuff to boost us along! https://link.plrm.zone/app/fg1q7

Why this thread so calm. EvE players only play EvE? :octopus:

1 Like

No, we also play Among Us. :slight_smile:

Orange is sus because I saw him in comms.

Page 10

-=- Envirowar Attack Sequence (EAS)
Identity Territory or Sea: _The attacker announces that he is making an Enviro
Attack. _He must identify which territory or sea he is attacking. _A player can only use one card per attack.

Identify Target: _The attacker must identify which target: i.e. grain company,
army, navy etc. he is attempting to destroy.

Deploy Envirowar Weapon: _The player turns his Envirowar card over. The
attacker must pay $100 million to the bank for each point on the card.

Envirowar Roll: _The attacker rolls one die and adds the points on his card to his total.

Envirowar Results: Destroy chosen target if your total points match or exceed the
points required. _The attacker decides which target is destroyed.

If the EnviroWar Attack destroys a resource card, it is out of play until the
defender repairs it. _The defender can repair the company by rolling one die and
paying $100 million to the bank for each point on the die. _However, he must wait
one turn before the company starts to produce resources.

Note: _Since the EnviroWar Attack Sequence is not part of the conventional battle
drill, the attacker can’t occupy a terriroty or sea that he attacks. _Also, the
defender can’t counterattack. _After all, can he be sure that these unusual weather
events aren’t mother nature?

Page 11
Biowar:
_Small Pox
_Yellow Fever
_Botulin A
_Black Plague
_Anthrax

Antidotes…

Page 12
Chemwar:
_Cyanide
_Mustard Gas
_Phospene
_Prussic Acid
_Nerve Gas

Generation Zero
Playing with a friend every Friday. It’s been an interesting run, though the mission/gameplay loop is a bit lacking. Not a bad game if you can pick it up for cheap. Weapon mechanics are interesting, favoring understanding enemies over just sneezing bullets at them.

Control
The main game I tested ray tracing with when I got my 3080. Sadly ray tracing isn’t worth it yet, the performance impact is too high. (120fps down to 55fps). However the game itself has been a great little SCP knockoff… and I say knockoff but it stands up on its own just fine.

Hades
I’m not usually one from brawlers, and SuperGiant’s decision to go EGS Exclusive for this release did bother me a lot. However, the game itself is actually quite slick. Losses are easy to accept (I usually screwed something up) but they aslo don’t feel soul crushing (yet).