What EvE is all about

indeed, I tried to get a few people into it and they just kinda got bored 10 mins in and never looked at the game again.

I loved playing world of tanks for a while, got to drive the tank around and aim your gun. some really fun game play. you get to be the tank, who doesn’t want to be a tank? I also really like playing FPS games, running around, aiming, shooting almost everything is based on your reaction time and aim. Its fast paced constant action.

Eve you get to be the captain, you get to choose your speed and set your heading, you get to tell the ship when to fire, when to activate the tank. It’s a slower paced more tactical game play. There are trade offs to how you fit your ship. PVE you can get pretty constant action and min/max things. For pvp you have to spend time to find targets, and you never know how the matchup will go.

Age of Empires with more factions, on a galactic scale.

1 Like

Yes I know that im not saying it should not be that but I play video games for fun if eve was boring I would not play it. But CCP Wrangler made it sound like EVE is not suppose be fun like EVE is supposed

Well if im not supposed to feel eve is fun and full of adventures then would should I play ? Sure I can agree with the fluffy happy lala land part with so I shall log in to eve and feel the dread the boring and blah when I play then I would go to work to do so and not play eve.

1 Like

Plus allot of good and bad people the fun part with Age of empires you played it with friends you like with out some one negative coming in and destroying the fun. No im not saying there should be safe space in eve. Free pvp everywhere make eve good but I would be happy if the negativity eve has could go away there is allot of people who take away the fun in eve and im not saying some one warping in and killing us all while we do a roam in null sec no I mean nagtive people who speards negativity

I quit playing EVE Online back in the days of HULKAGEDDON after losing my 3rd HULK.
I only resubbed twice, once due to a sale, and once in anticipation of the Mining ship changes. Each time it wasn’t for very long.
And, I came back to see with the FREE-TO-PLAY Alpha clone was like.
I log in and after a few minutes I log out. That’s about how long it takes to remember how pointless EVE Online is.

Think of a gank as a rush, a gatecamp as an ambush, a wardec as razing a town to the ground; you can be as evil and underhanded in AoE as you can in Eve, and still have a beer together afterwards in both instances.

1 Like

EVE will kick your puppy, stomp your crayons, and steal your bike. Fortunately, most players can pass this litmus test. Unfortunately, those who don’t pass come to the forum to whine about it. It seems to be mostly newer players from the participation trophy generation…

Yet the biggest drama queens and cry babies is Old ever players who play this game for years explain that to me.

Get off my lawn…

@QuakeGod I will explain why veteran players are the majority of the people who QQ and crate dramas especially when new change to eve come because they are all a bunch of Grumpy Old Men that hates change and wish they where still living in 1930s.

At least we know how to spell, snowflake…

If you no longer enjoy the game, why do you still bother posting ?

6 Likes

yeah but knowing how to spell still does not ignore the fact you behave like 5 year old kids in a video game which is kinda pathetic.

One of these days, when you have to pay taxes and you finally figure out which bathroom to use, you’ll understand…

1 Like

because like any normal human being he likes to be social. I can still talk about game I don´t longer play or discus about game I do not like. HeckI still talk with people about Ultima online and I have not played it in 10 years just because hes not playing eve does not mean he can not talk about the game or keep up on it´s development. Don´t be so damn narrow minded.

1 Like

Well little old man I pay taxes but maybe I should stop so we don´t waste them on taking care of people like you when you get even older and can´t take care of your self.

ccp have already dumbed this game down so far that it is now attracting too many idiots and wallet warriors, bring back red moon rising on a stand alone server and don’t bother to fix it , patch it or change it, that was when eve was best, now its all about micro transactions and catering to cry babies…

3 Likes

Exactly. Constant catering to the lowest common denominator has diminished EVE quite a bit the past couple of years. Every new player wants to simply “push button, receive bacon”. Micro-transactions in any game is cancer.

2 Likes

That is quite the funny statement, considering that the vast majority of those who complain can not take care about themselves even in a video game, while he absolutely can …

1 Like

I think that what you think is insignificant, not least of which is because you are insignificant. And if that opinion is too cold and harsh for you, then I suggest you go ride ponies in a game more suited to you.

Godspeed, capsuleer! …i…