What is CCP adding next year? (speculative)

They’re optimistic.

1 Like

We’ll get more skins. And loot boxes. That’ll be it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

They’re based on recent developments and me keeping track of a lot of things they not just say, but also do. It’s extremely easy to call spoilers when you know what someone’s current modus operandi is and what they’ve been working on in recent times. In fact, each of the spoilers I’ve listed represents not only one or more things we’ve already seen and experienced, but also what we know is going to be iterated on/changed during the next year.

Will the role playing content be any good?

I have no answer to that. What I can tell you is that we’ll be seeing ARC being more relevant again. We’ll be seeing FW becoming more relevant. We’ll be reading interesting and, as always, cryptic World News and an increase in either the amount of Scope videos, their lengths or both.

A good part of development regarding EVE ONLINE right now is actually in one way or another connected to role playing. Triglavians, the new Aura, CCP’s new avatar capabilities, Faction Warfare changes.

1 Like

I really, really would like you to be correct honestly I do.

But all I see is this

1 Like

We’ll be getting those too, of course. :slight_smile:

Probably nothing of value (gameplay wise).

What would you like to see?

A complete overhaul of null sec sov for starters.

We need roulette. This lame country-fair raffle business is absurd.

And space-poker.

3 Likes

I’m telling you, they could have 2 niche customer bases, PvP spaceships and ERP. They just need to make some art for a 2 player capsule. It doesn’t need to undock or anything :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2 Likes

lmao, this is great, rofl

The same thing they add every year.

Chaos and Confusion.

:wink:

I’m not paid to be your psychotherapist. Look it up yourself.

That doesn’t prove anything. I could have an addiction to “drugs” in game and not have it be a compulsion.

I object on the grounds that I don’t need to proove anything. This is a forum not a courtroom. I would like the forum judge to disregard the posts. I enter a non guilty plea. Your objection is overruled.

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I feel like I’ve sufficiently ripped your “argument” apart by pointing out that its base is absolutely wrong. Was that in another thread? I’m too lazy to check, it’s too early in the morning.

1 Like

Whatever CCP decide to implement in 2020, or after that, is carefully planned with the senior players of EVE. CCP has never, and never will make changes, that directly affect the well being of the true players of EVE.

Naturally they have zero interest in the new player base, which brings absolutely nothing to EVE and therefor some new fanboys might get offended.

Rest assured, any changes have been approved by us, the big players. So stop posting these kind of idiot posts and do something productive for a change.

Grind for the Imperium and get yourself into a supercap coffin ASAP!!

1 Like