What is it?!

What is it?!
I’m a returning bitter vet, been playing on/off since 2003 and still have my original accounts and characters. I’m back now after a three year break, refreshed and ready to go.

What does it do?
Most of my experience is around null-sec alliance shenanigans. Small to medium gang roaming is my preference, but I also enjoy large scale alliance doctrine fleet ops, etc. I’m also fairly independent in terms of funding, although I appreciate opportunities in terms of ratting, anomalies, etc.

Where does it live?
EU, although given something to do I often stray into US TZ.

Yeah, whatever. What do we get?
Well I like learning new stuff and killing things! There’s a role there somewhere, right? Sub-caps is my thing but I can do caps as well.

Is it stiff?
I have a constant semi. If I’m online I’m usually willing to jump into what ever is happening.

Alright, what does it want?
I’m not sure tbh. More of the same? New experiences? I’m kinda interested in wormhole at some point, maybe low sec…? I’ve read things are pretty stagnant in null right now. But atm I’m busy catching up on all the changes and open minded on where I end up. What have you got?

Diva!
No, I’m chill. A ‘mature’ player, not easily wound-up. I won’t rage quit after a bad opp, only learn and come back stifferer.

You’re basic!
I am. I’ll need a bit of time to scrub the rust off and catch up on the meta. A bit of babysitting, if you will. But it won’t take too long, and I’ll turn out useful in the end.

This whole thing was affectation, you’re pretentious!
Yeah, probably. Look, I’m a social creature. I want a place to make new friends and have some fun. Somewhere to ‘belong’, what ever that turns out to be.

Finally: A shout-out to GM Driveshaft for being a pro at what he does.

Now that was an interesting post.

If it plays between 22:00 - 02:00, it should check us out. Small gang is great in wormholes, and plenty of different PvP content every day depending on what regions you’re connected to.

Bokbok @Cintas,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

Hey @Cintas,

This was a super fun read. If you’re interested in giving low-sec a shot, you might be interested in this group. We have a range of pilots in a range of time zones with very diverse skill and experience levels. I’d like to invite you to take a look at our ad and our billboard and join us on Discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

Hi Cintas,

It puts the mail in the game or it gets the hose again.

Hope to hear from you soon

Give us a shout if you get round to checking all your replies :slight_smile:

TSSOC offers all aspects of Null life, great corp full of great players from all TZs

come and have a look

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.