What is this?

This is for kiss butts, you don’t qualify :rofl:

Neither do I! :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Ah, the EvE forums, the badges, the likes, the flags, the veterans, the many doors you can stumble into. Beware! you can enter any time you like, but you may not find what you expect.

:rofl:

First I had a Veteran badge, then a Regular badge, then a Veteran badge and now I’m badgeless. :frowning:

Where’s my title CCP?

Further to my previous posts, it may be you have to live on the forums, spending every spare moment reading and posting spam to keep “Veteran”. :wink:

Not far from it. Between the age of chaos and rl, I dont bother to play anymore. I read/post in the forums because I want to keep up on the game and not have to ask for help if/when I return. At the rate CCP is going, they should have the game fixed by the time I retire. :rofl:

I read the forums during commercials…

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I definately dont give enough likes. I dont like other people.

1 Like

I don’t like most ppl either. Or CCP for that matter. I stomp on CCP pretty hard, so does Arrendis, yet were still have the badge. Go figure… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’ve changed, old man. You’ve chaaaaaaaaanged…

Not at all. I’ve always bitched at CCP. I also went toe to toe with Arendis over war dec’s. He would say I lost the arqument, I called it even. :wink:

I watched my corp give up a long time ago. I always said to myself CCP will figure this out, not that I had much faith even back then. But I could afford it, lucky me. :expressionless:

I had to watch the game go from 50k to 20k which was heartbreaking. The numbers never came back.

The thing that made the game grow was pvp, TDI killed the game with cap’s/super cap’s. What was the point when no one had the weekend to run a battle, meh.

Until CCP masters “the cloud” and gets rid of TDI bringing back the massive battles that drew in the masses to begin with, till then, the game has become a grind for everyone. Your “job” is a prime example. If you think I’m going to stop complaining… I give up… :roll_eyes:

Kids these days… :roll_eyes: :nauseated_face: :rofl:

What is the point of huge capital fights at all? All the nullsec alliances are basically the same exact thing. It is like Red vs Blue.

I think this may be the factor I’m missing as well for that badge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Γνῶθι σεαυτόν
no one cann tell you how to get more trust. Only you alone know if you are trustworthy :stuck_out_tongue:

They are slower and you get shouted at more?

No point at all atm. Red vs Blue fight for the fun of it. Why did null fight each other way back when? It’s just human nature to be dicks to other humans.

But get rid of tdi and some alliance just might try it. CCP would certainly encourage it and I might even join in, being that I have a couple of toons that can fly a few caps. Large battles were and probably still are a big draw to this game. And I know in a battle that size, if your targeted, your done. But when I survived large battles, I was just embarrassed that I was not worthy enough to target! :crazy_face:

There didn’t used to be enough resources in null. They had to fight each other just to survive. Fozziesov removed all of those natural population limits.

Also, the introduction of plex allows the nullsec oligarchs to play for free, which seems to have let to a widespread, counter-intuitive, why-bother attitude. Once they pay their plex “nut” each month, they don’t need to do much of anything.

I don’t agree with that.

I’d have put it like;

It’s the nature of some humans to be dicks to other humans.

Especially when hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

1 Like

Why are you always right? JK You remind me of Alanis Morissette in the movie Dogma. (Sorry ISD! Will this cost me my veterans tag that I don’t show? lol)

I see your point, I’m a kinda of a nice guy in rl. But most ppl piss my off so I’m a dick to them. My fault for expecting from them, the same manners as I, for lack of better words.

In EVE though, to separate the two, we are on two sides of a fence for the most part. I (and I can only speak for myself) prefer PVP. I would like to get Arrendis’s take on tdi/wars, but since the point is mote, I wont bother him. Your probably right though…

Another good point. I think the forums are boring now with the heavy moderation. On the plus side, I don’t have to read so much. But we all do that to some extent on the internet. Again, its just human nature, one way or the other.

4 Likes

I will cherish this past year and a half that I spent on the forums. I found it to be a unique place on the internet - barely under control, with people free to call each other stupid and bicker passionately about the very soul of this great game.

Alas, all good things must end. It appears that this is now going to be a place to offer fitting advice, sell characters, and whatever else without offending anybody.

2 Likes

You are worse than Scarlet… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I had a thought tonight, I see a trend… I think you just may be more correct than you think. :worried: