What makes EVE feel like a joke of a game to you

I doubt that continuing to respond to someone that screams “I’m Right and you’re Wrong” over and over again can be of any value.

We’ve already demonstrated that the OP was NOT trying to change any rules.
The core of the problem that you are having is that you are attempting to make your statement valid by insisting that someone was "trying to change the rules."
No one was trying to change any rules. It is you that refuses to recognize this. You are refusing to recognize that no one was trying to change any rules.

Rather then recognize this, you’ll fly into a fit of denial and keep insisting that someone was trying to change the rules, and your statements about chess are valid because you play by the rules. And I’ll point out to you that there is NO post in which anyone requests a change of rules. You’ll fly into a fit of denial and insist that someone was trying to change the rules and your statements about Chess are valid because it means you adapt to the rules and not change them. And I’ll tell you that no one was trying to change the rules. And you’ll fly into a fit of denial and keep insisting that someone wants to change the rules and your statements about Chess are valid because you adapt to the rules…

No one was trying to change any Rules.
There is no similarity, no analogy, between Chess and EVE Online.
You are, simply, afraid that someone is going to change EVE Online. Its called being “Defensive.”

1 Like

You use an awful lot of words to say pretty much nothing, don’t you.

1 Like

A defending player with no interest in being shot has the advantage over any player that wishes to shoot them. This is true for any region of space, with varying degrees of difficulty.

1 Like

This seems to be a trend with some Eve players. They get ideas into their head then they try to get others to share their negative opinion instead of quietly leaving.

Some people will never understand that there are counters to things like being bumped, if your haulage value is low (1 billion or lower) then you will unlikely be a target for bumping.

You can avoid suicide ganking by flying cheaper ships collecting info on gankers and scouting using a friend or an alt. This is what the game has become, it is important to adapt to your surroundings.

1 Like

sociopaths talking a lot on the forums about themselves, what they want, without regard to anyone else

2 Likes

After being called a sociopath for the millionth time by unqualified randoms on the internet, it starts to lose any value as anything other than a childish pejorative. At this point, I take it as a badge of honour. Very salty honour.

3 Likes

Nah that’s narcissism. Since I don’t even know who you are, automatically assuming I was talking about you was definitely some kind of narcissism.

1 Like

I didn’t assume you were talking about me. I only used myself as a reference to point out the complete and utter meaningless of your post. I don’t care who you’re calling a sociopath. It’s a childish, meaningless pejorative coming from an unqualified random on the internet. It’s about as banal and edgy as calling people autistic.

How do you know I’m not qualified? After all…I play Eve.

1 Like

I don’t know. That’s why I assume you’re not. It’s the safe bet, since someone who would be qualified wouldn’t be hurling such diagnostics around as you would candy in such a casual manner. The point remains that it gets hurled around so much that it’s become banal and meaningless, like ‘umadbro’ or ‘autistic’ and the like.

Just as a point of order, Upwell structures do require fuel to operate.

1 Like

That’s entirely new as far as low power mode is concerned - which still offers tethering. So that is hardly a counter point. Don’t fuel a tower and tell me how much that shield protects you, let me know how many timers you expect from that offline stick while you’re at it - and when it dies, let me know what happens to your items stored inside the modules.

Then think to yourself, why shouldn’t all these safety features require a small amount of effort from the owner to keep it fueled?

So you didn’t get the girl? Grow up and be a man.

In the interim here have a cookie.

1 Like

On one hand, you say don’t give us any attention.

On the other, you go off on massive rants about me and others all time, including that paragraph you just expatiated, with lots of things to say about us, giving us lots of attention.

You really need to make up your mind, dude.

And what does Mintchip have to do with anything? Is this the same Mintchip that was denigrating the playerbase and flashing her chesticles on streams and twitter before CCP decided to make her their next diversity hire and she pretended to be all sweet and innocent?

Uhuh.

Man, you’d really think this Alpha Slow person would eventually grow tired of typing out the same salty paragraph over and over and over and over again.

Don’t get me wrong, Fab Rod. I do truly appreciate your tears, they’ve sustained my family during this bitter winter and don’t want to see them end any time soon. That said, I do ask that you consider diversifying your whines. Though all carebear complaints are essentially the same, and I will happily consume them either way, it is refreshing to have tears that have been rephrased, reworked, turned on end and approached from a different angle. Just please be mindful of your audience this when crying on the internet. Thank you.

Thanking you again for the deep, undying butthurt you dutifully display every day on these forums,
Galaxy Pig

#Gameunfair
#Draclivesmatter
#diversityoftears

1 Like

#MakeEVEGreatAgain

What makes Eve feel like a joke to me ? That last big Battle with 6k people on the map, thinking about how many of them and their ships were present there from botting and resources gained from it. That makes it feel like a joke. A sick one.

3 Likes

Talk about tired, worn-out memes?!
How old is “Carebear Tears are delicious.” now???
I bet you can find people saying that in the OLD OLD EVE forums!

#diversityoftears??? #YouTooNeedtofindsomenewMemes

Wish I could point out other things that Griefers and Gankers keep saying over and over again but you all spew out such a barrage of patent nonsense I bet you don’t even know what you said from post to post.

3 Likes

New =/= better

Sentiment still stands.

HTFU.

1 Like

We play the game, dearie.
You don’t.

What’s your excuse for being here?
Is your life that uneventful that you have to troll the forums of games you don’t play?

–Curious Gadget

4 Likes