What makes EVE feel like a joke of a game to you

You wouldn’t be happy if that idea was implemented, you’d still complain as it wouldn’t change anything as we’d just keep probes out and land on it 10 seconds after you jump. Freighters have much of the power of if they are going to be ganked. Triple bulks, scout gates and don’t put more then a couple of bil inside.

Even with bumping removed, you’d still be complaining if we sat in Uedama all day and pointed/probe landed on every freighter that came past. You just want it to be perfectly safe to haul a triple expanded freighter with 10bil on ap through, be honesty with yourself.

You manage your risk in Highsec. It’s a lot safer than low/null. You’re playing the wrong game if you think highsec should be a zone of perfect safety.

1 Like

No that’s not true. Stop assuming it’s true. I am the CEO of PushX that implemented the 2b limit for freighters. My previous quotes in this same thread show that is not what I think.

I think bumping on freighters in HS is an issue, not ganking.

1 Like

I beg to differ, wardecs can’t touch the supply lines unless someone is dumb enough to use an incorp hauler; those who use NPC alts to haul for them are immune to wardecs, which brings us to suicide ganking.

Its hilarious how dumb you really are. :rofl::laughing::joy:

If you’re going to call someone dumb, I suggest that you proofread your post first. :roll_eyes:

Sadly I can’t grasp at straws, there’s none left because somebody already grabbed them all and tried to build an argument out of them.

I’ve never heard of SG being used to interrupt supply lines.

That’s because you don’t play the game, instead you pollute the forums with your bile and trolling.

It is no wonder you live on these forums, being so obnoxious and unwilling to admit you are wrong.

Firstly, hypocrite; practice what you preach dear boy, especially with regards to being obnoxious and unwilling to even think that you might be wrong.

Secondly, I will quite happily admit when I’m wrong about something, I have done in the past and no doubt I will do so in the future, this is not one of those times.

My ego isn’t so big that being wrong is unthinkable.

1 Like

You’d know better than anyone how we pretty much ignore triple bulks under 2bil unless we are sitting with a large fleet in Uedama. Even the duel scammers don’t keep bumping them for long unless you give them a reason.

You know how much ganking freighters would plummet with the removal of bumping. There’s only a few people keeping freighter ganking alive. Removing bumping would almost completely end freighter ganking outside of Niarja and Uedama, maybe even there too.

Funny thing is even you wouldn’t really want it removed as it would completely kill the point of freight organizations if everyone and their mum can now haul without much worry of being ganked. I know at least the redfrog guys aren’t that retarded.

2 Likes

Where did I mention CODE.?

I was talking about suicide gankers in general, not one specific group nor a particular time; there’s a couple of other groups that also operate in hisec

I don’t want High-Sec to be a zone of complete safety.
I want the Game to stop putting one player at a disadvantage so that he can be ganked by gankers.
An end to the PredatorVPrey of High-Sec and put some PvP there, true PvP.

Its the wrong Game for PvP.

2 Likes

It’s not just predator vs prey, It’s 30 characters vs one. Why shouldn’t the 30 accounts have some sort of advantage over one? If you even bring a webber you’re already much safer, thats 2 characters. Bring 28 logi also and you’re almost unkillable outside nado alpha.

No, it’s a perfectly fine game for pvp, you are just playing it wrong. Go play dota or csgo if you want ‘fair’ instanced pvp.

1 Like

I can imagine it’s a very frustrating and unfun experience to be locked in a bump tackle that you know won’t end until the bumper says so - typically only after you’re dead.

However, bumping helps keep freighters balanced so straight removal isn’t the best option. If bump tackle is to be removed/nerfed, some other nerf for freighters must take its place.

You know the tears are real if someone quits over a Mammoth gank and creates account after account to cry about it on the forums of the game he no longer plays :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Mammoth gank? Story?

None. You just drop hints.
No contract, no paper trail.

You’d know this if you actually bothered to play.

–Gadget waves to AS :kiss::kiss:

Don’t forget the Rattlesnake balance pass, IIRC you could surf the rogue waves created by his tears over that.

1 Like

This guy is Fab Rod and Alpha Slow

1 Like

Pretty sure that he’s posted on at least 3 alts in this thread alone.

IDK, the game teaches you how to play a certain way, with certain goals, you become invested in it, and then … WHAM-OOO!!! You get Suicide-Ganked, and lose a week, a few weeks, a month or more of grinding, of investement and you are brought to the reality that …this is the game! This is what the game is really about. Ganking. Griefing. Scamming. and the player base is proud of it.

Its only natural to be incapable of believing it. only natural to be angry over the time and investment totally wasted in a “game” that only wanted you so that it could supply someone else with a victim.

It’s Human to try to change such imbalance.
It’s INhuman to make a ‘game’ of other’s grief.

3 Likes
  • The retarded 90’s MMO PVE of this game with ultra dry walls-of-text missions that are completely undynamic and just bore the heck out of you.
  • This game doesn’t do shhit to make new players play with others.

Add up these 2 and you can’t help but laugh why CCP still hasn’t fixed the NPE after all those years and still loses 90% of their new customers in the first few hours. It’s a level of amateur marketing that never seizes to amaze me.

2 Likes

What was the ad that or the first thing you ever heared about EVE?

Epic space battle? About scams and piracy? About big heists and alliances falling because of betrail?

Somehow I doubt you can discover this game and think it is a mining simulator where you are perfectly save. Everything makes it pretty clear that this is a PVP sandbox where you have to watch your back at all times.

1 Like

It’s more about finding your place in a dystopian universe. This includes the scamming and the ganking but also includes figuring out how to avoid said scamming and ganking. I’m more a fan if the latter than the former.

3 Likes