What non space thing did you do today?

I went to the bar.

2 Likes

I won first place for the super-heavy weight class division in the MassTek intergalactic bodybuilding competition.

5 Likes

I gave birth to my daughter, Veikitamo Junior, who is a genetic clone of myself.

1 Like

Cycled on zwift today as the weather outside is crap, ganked a few Hell’s Angels then held up a stagecoach to buy more spaceships.

Stumbled upon an underground fight club on my walk through the seedier parts of the Rens market. Decided to get in on some training and a few fights. Hey, why not? I’m working on challenging myself nowadays. Anyhow, my body hurts badly. Going to pop a few painkillers and head to my Probe. It’s cozy, and got a nice sleeping compartment, some field rations in the galley, and good coffee. Going to sleep these bruises off.

1 Like

This Matari is fortunate to had been born in the Gallente Federation. How awful that the little innocent child you speak of suffered the exact opposite fate. While I have had top notch liberal education, freedom to explore, and eventually discover my ancestral roots, this poor soul will know mindless indoctrination and a mind-rotting narcotic.

Lovely, I have spent most days on the IGS trying to resist writing this very comment x

3 Likes

Someone had to do it.

1 Like

Stop calling my mum “it”.

2 Likes

You clever bastard. Took me a moment.

I’m terrible at keeping my quarters clean. Invited some buddies over for food, drink, and general bullshitting. Frantically trying to clean up the galley and lounge in my Thrasher.

Anyhow, I became a capsuleer to pay for a PhD in Ancient History and Linguistics at Republic University. Turns out being able to fly an exploration frigate into shady areas is helpful in studying history.

Long story short, in my 3rd year I excavated a relic site. Found a recording of a “movie”. You know what that is? It’s what they used to watch before holos and VR. This one is supposedly from some place called Earth, or Mud, or something like that. The Accountant. My buddies and I will watch that. Also going to cook them some plov - rice and some meat from my last hunt planetside. Very greasy.

Cuddled a dog I hadn’t seen for a couple of years.

3 Likes

Got poisoned.

Got my hair dyed as payment for losing a best-out-of-five frigate duel against a friend. I am now more … colourful.

2 Likes

Felt like ■■■■ because I overdosed on caffeine.

Again.

Today, I had a mental breakdown over the amount of biomass related to me that is floating in space, and what would happen if my consciousness would have failed to transfer.

I should really look into Infomorph Psychology.

I … “smuggled” a friend’s acquaintance past Jita 4-4 authorities, using trade secrets I won’t elaborate on. I trust they had a good time at the arcades. I went back to sleep with a smile on my face, knowing I have not only done a good deed (by my standards anyway), but have also secured a friend’s favour. One I shall be cashing in on soon.

I tried my hand at making pastries. It… uhm… are Cinnamon Buns flambe a thing?

7 Likes

Depends.

Do you think the flavour or texture was enhanced by the process ? Did the flambe affected surface create a contrast to the interior ? Was the eating of the buns a different experience to conventional cinnamon buns ?

If it was enjoyable, then sure, it’s a thing.

If it wasn’t as pleasant as regular buns, then no, it’s not a thing.

I don’t know! It was hard to find them after the fire-suppressant system flooded the compartment with foam.

3 Likes