What non space thing did you do today?

Alright, I’d mark that down as ‘inconclusive’ for now.

2 Likes

I think maybe this whole “let’s all retire and become a bakery circle instead” plan needs some work.

2 Likes

Calling anything I’m doing in highsec a ‘plan’ is far more generous than I’d be, Else.

Calling us turning into a bakery a plan was nuts in the first place. Have you ever seen me cook? No you haven’t, because I don’t.

1 Like

Perhaps the Sebbie Sisters should try traditional Khanid pastries instead. Be sure to use mutton fat for extra flavor.

Those look positively mouthwatering!

It is unfortunate, but my family had this gruesome and utterly detestable tradition of taxidermizing the heads of dead slaves and mounting them in a plaque. It was an act that was frowned upon by more conservative holders, but more liberal ones seemed to be rather impressed.

As the renouncer of all such evils done by the holders of the Amarrian empire, sins of my lineage I must atone for til my death, I have been performing the same act to the heads of slavers and tyrants I have slain in battle in the sea of stars.

Recently I have mounted heads from the carcasses of so called “Seven” gang, who kept many enslaved victims into prostitution.

May their baleful visages remind all the tyrants, the Amarrian holders, the Angel Slavers, the Sansha’s Nation Mind-Drones, Caldari Meritocrats, Serpentis Predators, Code Imbeciles, and the so called “Mother Cluckers” that the only reward of pursuing evils of oppression and might-makes-right is utter oblivion.

Death to all tyrants.

Octavech Raholan
Former holder turned Freedom Fighter.
Proud Traitor and an Apostate.
Sworn enemy of Code.

Does that include yourself as well? Pretty tyrannical in your self righteous declaration of what’s tyranny.

Also,

James315 died, and so did CODE. Leadership passed hands to Aiko, and she rebranded it SAFTEY. Not sure what rock you’ve been hiding under,

Pretty active for ‘dead’.

If by “pretty active” you mean “barely getting by on life support”, then sure

I didn’t realize you were a fan of CODE.

But today, CODE. Is a husk of its former self.

I’m not a fan. I’m even less a fan of that derivative hack Aiko, who can’t even come up with her own schtick, she has to ape James’.

But, you know, ‘dead’ generally means… dead. CODE. may be a shadow of what it was, but it ain’t ‘dead’.

1 Like

Man, taxidermy of executed slaves ? Who even does that ?

Taxidermising of arch enemies, sure, sometimes people do that. But slaves ? Nah. That sounds like a lot of silliness.

Hell, even the furniture makers that I know that make sofas out of human leather, have said the idea of taxidermising slaves is silly. And well, like, they know their stuff.

Those neo-Takmahl people give me the willies so they do, with all those human leather clothes and furniture. That’s just weird.

I moved into my new home today. It is a bit larger than my previous one; the cargo bay of a caldari shuttle. It is considerably larger actually, but I will be sharing it with others.

4 Likes

Took a three-day hike expedition on a very water covered terrestrial world. Oceans are terrifying.

2 Likes

I finished picking out some things for my place. New bedsheets, some paraphernalia and the like. It’s been a good day, so I figure I’ll exercise some measure of self-care for once. Y’know, pretend that I’m growing.

1 Like

Defending CODE? Sure looks like you’re a fan of that dead group of hooligans.

Today I did some ice climbing. It was nice to get back into it after finishing some space projects.

1 Like

Defending accuracy.

Seems to me that you’re defending CODE. under the smoke and mirrors of accuracy

Especially since the word in question was used in hyperbole.

Sure. I’m defending a group of cowards and dumbasses by pointing out that Aiko’s even stupider because she’s a derivative hack.

Just because I don’t like group A, that doesn’t mean people talking up Group B get to say demonstrably wrong things, then hide behind ‘oh, it was hyperbole’. Just be right. Who knows, you might even get cake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bad faith; the crux of political virtue signalling. Get a drink to accompany that bitter folly, son.