What non space thing did you do today?

Today I received a completed assignment from one of my students. Which came as a surprise as it is still ten days until the deadline to hand it in. I am most unaccustomed to people handing things in this early.

1 Like

I sparred with a person for the first time in years.

2 Likes

I ran a 10k.

2 Likes

I went to a beach

4 Likes

I pruned all the trees in one of my gardens, sang and played some guitar with my Permaband pick. :metal:

1 Like

I helped bring a child into this world. I never imagined I’d help deliver a baby in an emergency. It felt overwhelming and amazing. Even though we all worry about the state of the universe, the act of birth is a powerful antidote against the cynicism that is rife among capsuleers, and I am filled with determination to strive for a better future.

13 Likes

Got measured for a dress.

1 Like

Hiked around on an Intaki peninsula with my mother.

2 Likes

Today, I held the first-born son of one of my slaves.

A proud Reclaimed in the making, his father has served as a Vitoc treatment trustee on my ship for the last few years. And his equally pious wife has done much to prepare their home for continuing the Reclamation processes of our faith to bring this new generation of their blood closer to God and the salvation of the One True Faith. It was quite a joy to see that despite the heresy of his ancestors, Providence has found a way to bring this child to God, Emperor, and Faith, and under our Holder will be provided a path, with supplemental Vitoc treatment, to move his bloodline closer to Reclamation. As a reward, I’ve upgraded their living quarters, and allowance, bringing his lovely family to a point where they will further be able to focus on developing their faith and love.

Praise be to God, Amarr Invicta.

I went to a tanning salon today. Getting ready for a competition here in two weeks.

3 Likes

Tried on some make-up.

2 Likes

Being the guest of honor at a tea ceremony in a monastery on Achura.

2 Likes

I tried Ice climbing for the first time. It was exhilarating!

1 Like

I baked Crokite Crumble cookies with my friend and her family.

1 Like

I was the best dressed person at a cocktail party.

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

Oh, really? Congratulations!
Do show!

You too!

2 Likes

I got another piercing.

3 Likes

Lately I’ve mostly been standing second for a Tribal Moot, listening to a lot of people have opinions about things they don’t understand, having a seemingly endless stream of feasts and teas, and fending off incredibly unreasonable marriage offers for my son.

This could have been my life.

Sounds like it still is.