What type of capsuleer are you?

I play 4 full detailed clients on my self-assembled PC, with my self-compiled Gentoo Linux.

Call me ULTRACHAD

4 Likes

Hello ultrachad Real men use RedStar.

2 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me how a game as complex and technical as Eve can precipitate the creation of some of the worst meme-style artwork on the internet.

1 Like

Get real, RedStar is precompiled. Only lesserchad would use that and accept precustomized shite.

3 Likes

Red Star helps me with missile trajectories for my fleetphoons/nuclear missiles. Its awesome.

1 Like

can is a key word, you can also use highsec to do ganks, wardecs, stage for roams, or join npsi fleets. thereā€™s also the economic competition you can find what looks like a sure thing only to find out someone was manipulating prices, or maybe someone else has a more efficient setup and can sell at a lower margin to win the volume war. the monthly economic volume in The forge is massive.

In null you can avoid most pvp if you really want. just dock up when a neutral gets reported in an intel channel. And then when a big war happens lay low or corp hop to get back to krabbing.

1 Like

I was wondering if the person who created this was a tad upset at the end of can flipping?

Which was the carebear version of PvP :sunglasses:

1 Like

I donā€™t deny the association, but I believe the word has changed meaning somewhat over the years. When I originally looked up the word ā€œcarebearā€ many years ago, forum users explained it as someone who cares too much about their ship and dying in a videogame.

This type of player is seen in all areas of New Eden, see the recent Minerbumping post You Can Take the Miner Out of Highsec to see a clear-cut example of a carebear living in nullsec.

3 Likes

exactly! Iā€™m sure it trends higher in highsec compared to other areas of space, but the attitude exists everywhere, except probably wormholes, they are nuts out there.

3 Likes

Nah they are nice in wormholes just chuck them a hello in local and everything will be fine.

1 Like

They get so surprised someone talked in local they canā€™t fight back, perfect 10/10 safety tip!

2 Likes

Even better if you say goodbye and then drop sister combat probes.

1 Like

All generalisations about EvE are both true and false

- Erwin Schrƶdinger
2 Likes

Giz ya cat.

2 Likes

Somewhere in between

2 Likes

I donā€™t get the whole apparel and skin thing. I could care less about either of those things.

2 Likes

Iā€™m both.

I pay a yearly sub, am social, d-scan regularly, end every fight with a GF, post with solid grammar and have a beautiful wife.

I also wear the basic character creation clothes, play on an old crappy laptop on minimum settings, still panic in PvP and sometimes do semi-afk stuff while watching netflix.

So I guess Iā€™m Man-chad-care-bear-pig.

3 Likes

I am like a carebear but with some chaddyness.

1 Like

I am totally a CHAD capsuleer!

1 Like

Iā€™m a Chad Carebear

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like