What would make you leave the game and never return?

But but I did nothing to you :worried:

My wife hahaha if she got her way :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

If she has her own puter you two can fleet and have fun together.

1 Like

It probably will be my own health and nothing CCP has done or will do.

m

4 Likes

Same here.
Not easy to live with one kidney.

If they stopped updating the game and only did tweek’s + event’s that is my ticket to say hey this game is no longer invest-able I’m out.

1 Like

When that happens can I have your stuff? Joking lmao!

But you’re right. A game that is no longer updated is a game left to rot and if you have no one to contact in case of bugs then there is no use to play it.

I actually already quit once biomassed and gave 50b to NeedsToBeReal a great pvper then came back 2 years later and started again with 0 isk and 5mil sp.

So yea sure next time will go to you.

It sounds really retarded when you think about it but the fresh start actually revitalised my passion for the game it was getting really stale for me back then and I used to log in look at the screen go na and just quit. But I had been playing since 2007 so my char pretty much had everything xD do miss the sp thou.

1 Like

Why would it sound like that? A lot of games become boring after you spend too much time at the end game may them be singleplayer, multi or MMO. A game has much more to offer than just the end game content, you know the journey that matters not the destination and such. :wink:

2 Likes

My friend in the game constantly reminds me of how dumb I was doing that xD constantly…

I was just joking, lol. I would rather you give it to Mike Azariah if he still runs his charity bus.
I don’t need lots of stuff to have fun. Give me a fully-fitted corvette with a salvager and I’ll be on my way :grinning:

1 Like

He is right though, because you can create an alt or just limit yourself willfully while still keeping your wealth when you want to play the end game content again without having to grind for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You didn’t leave yourself a safety net and started afresh. I think it takes chutzpah to do that. Bravo
o7

1 Like

you too?

/me also is down to one.

m

You too??
I was born with a defective kidney. They had to remove it.

Cancer, in my case.

Sorry folks, got kinda depressing there for a second. To turn this thread on its head for a second do you see that they would have to seriously DO something awful to get some of us to leave.

That is what Eve is.

of course for some folks that day or something has come and gone and so are they.

m

1 Like

I’d leave if I could not find others around, WH space is already in that stage tbh…

1 Like

WH space is getting empty?? Are you sure or is it just an impression? It seemed to me ( from reading the forum ) that WH space is more attractive than regular space and that many players are wanting to make a home there.

1 Like

I had a close call with cancer 6 years ago just when I entered college. Thankfully they caught it early and I’m out of the woods for now.
I’m sending you lots of hugs, Mike… Keep fighting! Please.

Don’t apologize! If anyone has a problem with that, well, tough sh-

I see a TRUE passion for EVE that many many players have/had and that’s why I think it’s very sad that CCP dropped the ball so badly as to make so many of those passionate players just up and quit.
It’s a tragedy.
It must have been heartbreaking for those players to feel that their only recourse was to abandon a game they loved and supported for so long.
I can only hope now that CCP realizes how much they effed up and get their act together.

2 Likes

@CCP_Rattati

2 Likes