What would make you leave the game and never return?

I wish I was even half as nice a person as you, Mike

2 Likes

I would instantly leave if they remove FW

3 Likes

Isnt that the next big update? Maybe not removing it but restructuring it for mostly PVE focus

That is a great comedian may he RIP

1 Like

CCP going out of business. I come and go from the game but my subscription just keeps on!

1 Like

They’re working on FW. We’ll see if they’ve learned anything from the past couple of years.

1 Like

That sounds great.

-_- can I ask why at least?

Server shut down a reset or the sub price is USD50 or more. Which ever comes first.

1 Like

I wont like it but it wont make me stop though :slight_smile:

For me that does not exist in EVE Online. There is only non consensual pvp when one is docked in an npc station and it blows up, but that is impossible. :slight_smile:

is that per account or combined and being forced to play multiple chars.

CCP would make me leave the game and never return.

2 Likes

I don’t know!

I am just slow boating EVE nowadays, possibly someday I will ask myself again “Why am I even here?” and then I wlll not come back anymore.

Many years ago I used to like flying around EVE, but in the last week I felt lazy about undocking and missed a fleet roam.

I can’t get out of my head the idea that EVE is not a game, but a scam to make people online as much as possible and that is it. This thought broke EVE for me.

3 Likes

Something must have triggered that thought somewhere along the way. There has been a lot of resentment concerning the state of the game. Maybe something disappointed you and it festered for a few weeks or months to finally bloom into this feeling of being scammed.
MMO’S can only be played online, there’s no going around that. But players always have the choice whether to play for 2 hours or 12h, regardless what gimmicks the devs may come up with, we are in control of the amount of time spent online.

1 Like

Per account for me.
I only have 1 omega account with 1 character. (I know, i am not actually using the full worth of my sub but havent had the need yet for a second or third character but am also not willing to play with multiple characters at present.

I have decided for myself that usd50 is my limit for EVE Online specifically.

1 Like

I dont know how you came to that conclusion as data would seem to prove the opposite.

I guess its not a very good scam.

3 Likes

It is true. I can confirm that EvE Online is run by CCP, aka the Ipv4Ip6 dot net cabal, and their whole goal is to make people online as much as possible.

3 Likes

For me would be @Aiko_Danuja to self-gank herself with one of her alts.

I would quit immediately.

1 Like

Okay, give me a few minutes.

2 Likes