What would you think

Maybe they do work as ads, they do cost money so it gives people a chance to pick them up before they get popped.

You imagine the forum whining if they just popped without timer

I imagine a beautiful world where timers dont exist, if thats what you mean

4 Likes

sounds like a scam

1 Like

You should have said: “Very underpriced” :wink:

Edit: …or “sounds like a scam it’s worth at least 5 bil ISK”

1 Like

All I can do is fly T1 frigates, keep at range 500 and F1
I don’t think I am even worth 5mil

I thought so too. Nobody advertises like that unless they are desperate.

Ok so we spent two evenings cleaning up all the caldari starter systems

Pop all the depots and added some corp training in the mix , had a fleet of around 25 1st evening was blaster cats like gankers use , then 2nd evening we use sniper cormorants to practice our fleet warp in’s and outs.
Got a bit careless at the end and Black Flag started to hunt us , we spotted them to late, killed two of our ships .

Good fun and now the starter sys look a lot better in caldari space as new player undock for the 1st time

4 Likes

Might be a good idea to check all the other starter systems.

The career systems are also worth checking out as people who run the career agent tutorial missions go to those systems.

You can refer to the list of starter and career systems by looking up this support article which lists them all:

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that… I literally went “W the actual F?”

2 Likes

Sounds like an opportunity for you to make a quick 500kk.

He coud do better then that and get the lot quite easily.

Players who cheat bounties are moral degenerates.

Authentic rookies wouldn’t know about that.

ftfy :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Um, excuse me, I resemble that remark. :rage:

2 Likes

I did too, and pretty quickly destroyed my overview by turning stuff off with no clue how to turn it back on. Later… Like a lot later I found that I could turn on everything at once and did so.
This was much worse.
Some things were not meant to be seen from space.

1 Like

The overview was the first thing I learned completely. I knew it was important so I pretty much took a few hours, I think a whole afternoon, and explored the hell out of it, I mean everything. I tried several overviews, tested them to see which one was best for me, learned to add stuff to it, changed the columns, colors, items shown, not shown…
When I saw all those depots I went “wtaf” but then I moved on. I was busy with missions and it’s only in the 1.0 systems, in my case it was in Hadaugago. I don’t hang there long, just long enough to get missions and I then scram.

Sorry, I don’t get that.

Hehe well we made it to Talking in Station

Not suprised who was against us popping the depots :blush:

btw its 25 mins into the video

2 Likes

I like Luke Anninan’s idea with the billboards.
Captuleers could buy billboards from market, there could be generic billboards and ones able to be customized to say whatever one wants and shooting them would result in getting suspect.

1 Like