What would you think

sounds like a good solution.

1 Like

It sounded like a good solution to me, although I don’t much know about corporations advertising in EVE. I see the advertisements in stations and sometimes they feature players corporations but I’m not sure whether those corporations are responsible for the ads or if CCP includes them.
I also think there should be a limited amount of those billboards allowed per system unless CCP wants space to become as cluttered as an American highway.
I mean, who really wants to see this?

1 Like

I made an alt and undocked in a starter sys , so much better, as they build up so I think we will run more ops .

From a corp op point of view , it was great training to learn about suspect timers and operating in high sec with them .

2 Likes

i mean… new players still need to anchor things. just remove them from gates/stations in those systems

ugh dont even talk to me.
I am famous now.

+1

2345 :slight_smile:

1 Like

More safe space for abyss running? While I’m not really against it. It’s definitely step into wrong direction

I would think: "what the actual f**k? then docked back in just in case some aliens are after me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blow stuff up” should be the perpetual EvE mantra. So make blowing up cans and depots up in starter/career systems not illegal ?
Taken in Bourynes a day ago:

the group of yellow cans (lower left corner) is actually inside the collision box - yes, some folks think it gives an extra advantage.

3 Likes

All starter systems need purging . Let us all take control of Eve , CCP has given us the power to do it .

SAVE OUR STARTER SYSTEMS

Back on earth they ban fishing from one zone , the fish prosper in that zone and spill out to other zone keeping stocks higher.

Maybe we need to keep control of Eve’s fishing fleets as well. I’m sure you don’t need to be told which groups are the culprits.

Maybe we need fishery protection vessels to patrol these areas at risk ,after starter systems there are many other area’s in new eden under threat, ice belts inhabitants are under constant danger as are asteroid ecosystems and the freighter migration route’s need Monitoring

3 Likes

Government regulation, thats always popular.

5 Likes

Isn’t is. Already frowned upon to gank in the starting systems.

And I agree the asteroids must be protected that’s why will kill these greedy miners running them.

1 Like

Gank new players is a no no , sure we can have a battle in there, maybe we should but on a show

More starter clean up last night , I must say the systems do look better.

2 Likes

Doing Bob’s Work Githany.

I must admit…for a nasty ganker, you are pretty likeable.

1 Like

ganking, scammiing, exploiting, anything bad against a newbro is wrong and sometimes bannable, and that includes areas like Hek as well.

2 Likes

Oh, is Hek a starter system then?

Sisters of EVE Epic Arc

Given the variety of systems this arc can take place in, players are asked to refrain from any form of griefing to rookie players (30 days old or less) in mission sites and systems associated with the arc. Such griefing involves but is not limited to; destroying, stealing or ransoming mission critical items.

This Epic Arc mainly leads rookies to the following systems:

• Arnon
  • Manarq
  • Tar
  • Harerget
  • Hatakani
  • Chainelant
  • Hek
  • Lustrevik
  • Tanoo
  • Lisudeh
  • Sosh

I see.

Well…it is “are asked”…and is there mining new players do in Hek?

Are the minmater starter systems full of space trash too , anyone?