What's actually in the destroyer bundle?

So there’s this destroyer bundle package that’s offered to new player for a limited time.

Only problem is, I can’t seem to find out what’s actually IN the bundle.

The ad in-game says “Ready to fly ship, 1 month omega, 100 PLEX & more”, but nowhere can I find out what that “more” actually entails.

The info in EVE store is even more sparse: It just says “1 month EVE subscription…” and unlike all the other pack offers, it does NOT have a “view details” button.

Is CCP expecting me to buy a bundle without actually knowing what’s in the bundle?

Your best best is to write ticket and ask GM

But it probably won’t be more than t1 fitted your racial destroyer, bunch of worthless skins and maybe booster. Only worthy thing in this new account sales is cheap omega.

If I remember correctly it has 1-2 days timer on it. Play a game for a bit before you will put your money into it. Who knows, maybe you will get ganked and rage quit? Also, you probably won’t need omega for at lest week.

1 Like

I’ve played since 2005, this is just a new alt account, and the timer will run out in 2 hours. If I thought there was a snowball’s chance in hell a GM could answer a ticket in that time, I’d try that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.