Well now you know and you can say you don’t. Now its all up to you and your free will.
Indeed I am, Troll or not the cost of your soul is far more valueble than the cost of game time and a far more pressing matter than trying to get CCP to come up with actualy specials.
It doesn’t matter what you want. CCP sells their stuff based on demand. If they get more revenue from Omega + items at a lower discount, than just Omega at a higher discount, then they’re gonna be selling Omega + items. And there is nothing you can do. Whining about it on the forums is just ridiculous.
Flagged. Off-topic.
This is something I have seen so often over the years. This video game is a completely optional luxury, and even 15 years ago some people complained that anything cost money. As if building and developing games is free. As if the servers, electricity, staff and taxes are all to come out of the aether.
Will you pray with me (and for me)?
You know youd just burn under Holy water Aiko!!
![]()
I used to think the same.
Then the Company decided to create an event through which its giving away more than 20 years worth of free gameplay to a number of players as a reward for… having played the game.
This left me a little perplexed.
What event was that?
the PVP fest.
Oh so at most, 18k PLEX, which is 3 years to a single player. Unless you mean collectively, in which case, all other events give out way more (32k online at time of typing x100 PLEX= 3.2m PLEX or 533.33 years for example, actual active player count is likely more than 100k/day). (PLEX likely comes from banned accounts for book keeping).
I pray for you and everyone else every night.
Smacks you in the head with this book

Oh, and heres another smack.
Smacks you again

I don’t understand what you mean by that. Selling Plex and selling subscriptions are two different things.
But what really surprised me was the way they threw away 20 years of potential subscriptions, and for what? Complaints and sarcasm.
Is this a serious economic strategy for a company that has to pay for electricity, staff, taxes and so on?
We are both talking about Plex here…
I don’t think you realize how much plex is given away during events…it’s way more than the years of potential subs you are saying the PVP fest was.
The question remains.
What impression does the company give of how it uses the money paid by subscribers or Plex purchasers (speaking of events such as the PVP fest I’ve been referring to from the beginning)?
From my understanding CCP uses the PLEX from banned accounts.
‘from your understanding’?
So the company confiscated the Plex from banned accounts and distributed its … to cheaters? lol
Even worse than i’d thougt, I hope you’re wrong
Are you saying that winning pvp events is only achieved through cheating?
Plex is not a real thing. It’s a series of 0’s and 1’s. It costs CCP nothing to give some away for promotional events as rewards. What they potentially lose is offset by the publicity.
I do not know that CCP would even need to take plex from banned accounts since they can generate as much as they want at any time they want.
I won the Padfest PLEX fair and square.
You are just jealous that you don’t have as many alts.