Where Do Triglavian's Come From?

You’re plainly wrong, and now just being wilfully ignorant. Good catch on the typo, though. Easily fixed.

Have a great day.

I should know better than to engage a person who can look at an apple while defending his position that it’s a unicorn.

Another method of determining what the chemical composition of the Triglavian might be is too analyze the salvage from their wrecked ships.

Since the ships and modules come from Abyssal Space, the configuration of their elements would be different. Maybe more or less dense minerals then what are used in New Eden. What needs to be looked at is the fluid composition within each type of mineral used to manufacture their ships, modules, ammo and mutaplasmids. The fluid composition for such modules can be traced back to mineral sources within the Abyss itself as there have not been any reports of Triglavian ships seen mining in New Eden before the invasion, ever.

Since we have not seen a Triglavian miner but only the Auto-Miners in conquered system, we can assume that there must be fields upon fields of asteroid belts in Abyssal Space that the Auto-Miners would work on around the clock. I don’t mean a small 100km asteroid belt, I mean an asteroid belt that could measure 100 AU in diameter.

The Triglavians might also get the minerals they need by using a micro worm hole generator. The generator would be used to create a micro worm hole near an asteroid belt that would pull the asteroids into the wormhole and then into Triglavian Space where they are then collected and processed.

The fact remains however, WTF or Where’s The Fluid?
All life forms need some type of fluid in order to survive. Since we have only seen Triglavian Auto-Miners mining the rocks and not ice chunks, where are the Triglavians getting their water from if they are running out of resources?

A chemical trace of the minerals used to manufacture Triglavian items from using manufacturing processes of New Eden will be different than the actual chemical traces of the minerals used by the Triglavians to manufacture their ships and modules. The reason being is that minerals in Abyssal Space would be different then minerals in New Eden due to the immense gravity that Caspuleer’s experience while in the Abyss.

The difference would be very slight though, maybe only a .00001% variance, but the difference is there.
The key to understanding and defeating the Triglavians is the WTF or Where’s The Fluids question.

Do they need water? If so where do they get it from in the Abyss? Why haven’t they attacked New Eden’s ice belts like they have the asteroid belts? Why haven’t they attacked habitable planets for the much needed organic’s on those planets?

There are so many questions about the Triglavians that have not been answered.

<—3-2FG#{2}#…{E,I}…>

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.