Where is Project Nova?

No one is going to regularly click those billboards … aka once a day … just to find out if there is world news. As an addition, yeah … but a seperate website is important, because other people outside need to be able to read it as well.

Whaaaat? Anyone else NOT receive said email?

If those news are advertised on the billboard with a click bait title they will be clicked because people get click baited a lot.

Doesn’t hurt to have multiple channels for those news.

1 Like

I’m not at all seeing people doing this …
… but it’s without a doubt a really nice detail that adds to the realism of the game world !

i played it sometime in fanfest, boring crap.

Username checks out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Biomassed made a few good videos about what we know about Project Nova yet:

2 Likes

Heh, Its rather amusing for me when community looks like it cares more for promotion of CCP’s games more than CCP itself.

1 Like

To be fair, CCP is likely well aware that players will be advertising for it for free, plentyfully!

@Gosti_Kahanid Thanks for these!

1 Like

Another False news post! Damn and you all fell for it!

I like how you’re following me through threads ALREADY! :smiley:

3 Likes

“Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Those affected often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or on their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of social situations.”

Are you understanding?

I seem to recall you being followed through threads in the dim distant past. Might just be my recollections of the old forums though…

1 Like

Go away fake sol

Thread necro:

Um Im disappointed it kinda looks stupid where are my space tanks and drop ships?

1 Like

All vehicles scrapped because of balanc.

Also there is roundtable on you tube.

I laughed when he said that nobody predicted how will PS3 end up. I predicted it. :joy:

And that lesson from PS3, to be on PC. Literally what people were saying from beginning.

1 Like

Anyone know where to find the official Nova forums? I heard Rattati mention them (and maybe a Discord channel or something), but I want to know where to begin the resurrection of the DUST514 forum crowd.

@Solecist_Project Anything that is on that website, i tend to see under the fiction portal and under IGS. so all that is on the forums, just think it should be under something under than IGS