Who is worst?

Sorted alphabetically. What exactly worst means is up to you. Vote as you understand “being worst” yourself.

• Anti-gankers
  • Gankers
  • Gate campers
  • Hypernet spammers
  • Miners
  • Referral link spammers
  • Scammers
0 voters

You left out a couple of categories:

Nullsec Krabs
Forum whiners who don’t even play or haven’t played in years

11 Likes

you forgot “Hotdroppers”, who are the - by far - worst cancer of the game. So, unfortunately I can’t vote.

2 Likes

Gate Camping, the laziest most braindead activity in the game. Even mining doesn’t come close.

1 Like

I don’t think you can really lump all those things together. They are all in entirely different categories. PvP averse people are bound to not like gate camping and ganking. That says more about them than it does about any ‘worst’ category.

Antigankers are already on there.

2 Likes

Voted, but you missed “CCP devs who thought Scarcity, Equinox, and forced Paragon store for SKINR were all good ideas”.

2 Likes

Scarcity was a great idea, should have been combined with BLACKOUT.

7 Likes

I though about those, but “nullseckrabs” is too broad category. Ad I excluded “forum posters who don’t play” because I won’t give them any meaning at all. Poll includes only players found ingame.

Crap I totally forgot about those :frowning: now it is too late to add it… Sorry. I haven’t been hotdropped for ages so that can happen. I fly only dessies and lower and these days they no longer hotdrop those. (Used to be the case in past.)

I would have voted nullsec krabs if it was an option 100%.

Nullsec krabs isn’t really a broad category at all. They all seem to speak with one voice every single time there’s an update to the game (it’s that distant WAAAAAAAAAH that you can hear even now if you listen carefully). I see no reason to make fine distinctions between their different categories of krabbing.

Ah…thanks for adding that to my list of things to train up for.

Suits you, but beware, it is 0.000001% more risky to jump on a newbro Vexor in Null with your 12 BO + T3Logi and Bomber Gang than to raze an undefended structure in HS. Think twice if so much risk is actually okay for you.

Ahh, and make sure to “wait with the kill, so everyone gets on the mail!”. Not that anyone misses that 1-point-killmail. Rules are rules, those 1337 PvP gangs will expel you if they can’t get their as-low-as-it-can-get-trophies because you didn’t stop firing after the first round.

4 Likes

Dang, you forgot cloaky campers. And Skyhook thieves.:rofl: ! (meaning, what anyone marks as “worst” is most likely due to personal experience).

Side thought: There’s plenty of room for all in Bob’s New Eden. Peace out.

Where is “spergout edgelords in local” on this list please?

That one. That’s the worst.

Oh come on. Everyone loves those guys.

What about an option for carebears who start throwing out temper tantrums filled with real-life death threats for shooting “their” rats in an anomaly they were there first (sometimes even if they arrived later) and for other similar stuff in a space pew pew vid’ya game? :thinking:

You forgot streamers.

I’m revising my answer. People who complain about a game they don’t play are second to worst. The worst ones are those who earn the trust of people over time and then betray that trust. Those folks legitimately make me angry.