Why antigank?

What? Just to add I have nothing against Safety, any content makes the game more interesting. How quickly things would get tiresome were that we do a fait accompli? Groups like Safety help keep the game alive, and indeed, the forums.

You are missing some punctuation.

Please edit and resubmit.

All safety do is mine for salt , miss quote people’s post on forums and lie .
One time dirty gankers attacked a freighter in uedama, the heroic anti-gankers saved it , even then she lied about her failure in local . Sometimes I think she’s really a bot spewing out random text having very little to do with reality , even chatting to her is just a series of statements but that’s my opinion

1 Like

Epic Githy salt.

:salt:

2 Likes

Lol, NPC’s have more power and influence then HS gankers, look how many players lose ships to NPC’s, since you have started ganking, compared to your pale comparision of frandeur. Fraud and Grandeur mixed.

CCP really needs to do something about the griefing NPCs, they’re getting absolutely out of control, causing so many new players to leave the game.

2 Likes

Lol, NPC’s have more power and influence than DrysonBennington, look how many players lose ships to NPC’s, since you have started doing nothing, compared to your pale comparision of frandeur. Fraud and Grandeur mixed.

“Graud” sounds better.

Proof required.

Yes let just dig out the save mail for you.

1 Like

Githany does like to fantasise

I

It’s quite simple.

Provide proof, or it never happened.

Pretty standard stuff, really.

I would hate to think that you just make up stuff and fabricate claims.

Ah, you mean my 15 chars who have lost…hold on let me check…ah yes…ONE ship to NPCs in two years of playing.

Provide proof, or it never happened.

Did you see what happened when Frostpacker was in Uedama yesterday?

[ 2024.01.04 07:14:38 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Uedama
[ 2024.01.04 07:20:26 ] W B Lamington > ■■■■ off Frostloser
[ 2024.01.04 07:20:39 ] naughty nurse > o7 25k hull left
[ 2024.01.04 07:21:00 ] naughty nurse > close…
[ 2024.01.04 07:22:08 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > tell princess

Yes we saved a freighter

2 Likes

Sure you did Frosty, dream on !!!

Question is, did the naughty nurse repay you ‘properly’. :wink:

And would you have saved her if she wasn’t naughty?

1 Like

2 Likes

Do you have a screenshot of this chat in the in game chat window?

I’d hate to think you altered the notepad copy saved to your computer that you posted here….

She didn’t learn her lesson.

2 Likes

Oh dear, it would seem that @Iceacid_Frostpacker did adulterate the logs.

And that there, kids, is why screenshots are used as evidence, @Githany_Red

Yes yes, there is a discrepancy in the dates, but since the logs can be edited, we will never know.