Why antigank?

I thought @Zaera_Keena meant that is a later freighter loss meaning the pilot didn’t learn from the prior event (which I assume is the one @Iceacid_Frostpacker was posting the logs from).

Btw it’s not like screenshots can not be altered, though require more skills.

This is why best to post video evidence as that is much more difficult to alter properly, though not impossible either.

I just checked zkillboard and apparently you get points when you kill something, but you get absolutely nothing if you don’t. I suppose that makes sense. We can thus conclude that gankers are like the 1916 Boston Red Sox, slamming home runs and winning - whereas antigankers are plebs in the peanut gallery, throwing stuff on the field and pretending like that’s the game.

Talking of plebs I was in Uedama this afternoon and the ganker horde failed to kill an ark , which warped off to repair.

What have gankers come too

2 Likes

looks like we caught it, u just (as usual) are confused

(not the first time ag falsely claimed a freighter saved)

1 Like
screenshot of this chat

1 Like

Why would someone survive a gank and then try and make the run later and die

Githy doesn’t understand that the freighter didn’t warp off to repair, it warped off to die. Sometimes I think Githy doesn’t actually understand how ganking works. Meanwhile, someone told me that Iceacid doxxed himself in his recent post, so someone might want to let him know. I won’t talk to him though because the abusive language is too much and I won’t tolerate it.

It went to a station , I watched it

1 Like

Read the dates dummy:P

That’s what you think, I’m sure.

headpat

You didn’t save squat, Frostloser. I bumped the freighter away, and you targeted me!

2 Likes

Yjay was afterwards.

His own expert witness testifies against him?

I did,
You altered the chat log.

1 Like

No I did not ask WB I was there and we stopped a gank.

Prove it.

No, it’s accurate. I was there.

1 Like

Prove it.

For all I know, you’re an Iceacid sockpuppet alt.

So was Frostpacker

/

Oh no it is not as frostpacker would not swear in local…

Screenshot, or it never happened.