Why antigank?

Congrats!

1 Like

Wow, this victory feels terribly hollow already. It’s like the time that Wile E. Coyote finally caught the Road Runner, and then lost all meaning in life:

I, too, have been chasing this bird for so many years, and now that I’ve finally won, there’s just no reason to go on anymore. What am I supposed to do now?

5 Likes

You can chase me!

Once again, Destiny has defeated a pilot who cannot shoot back.

Shooting back is overrated

You have to train up a successor…Wilier Coyote

or she could get a Gnosis

Nooo…I alone have the special enchantment from Forgotten Vale which, when combined with Battle Fury dragon shout, turns a Gnosis into a 1000 DPS fire breathing beast. The Nine Divines do not allow lesser mortals to acquire such powers.

I am the definition of a player that can’t shoot back, I am not currently playing! There you go, done and dusted.

Destiny can now go and shoot a Badger to celebrate.

And there we have it

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

So, basically you just complain about a game that you don’t even play…

2 Likes

Average EVE enjoyer.

At the moment I am not playing.

2 Likes

I know, it is because you can’t handle my awesomeness

He needs to get his tongue between those toes.

The gankers are about the only interesting thing in high sec tbh.

2 Likes

More interesting than the null sec afk freighter pilots reeing on the forums about highsec gankers.

dRACVlad!

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

High Sec is basically a training ground for all new players. Once players achieve level four in all of the skills needed to operate a combat ship with deadly efficiency in High Sec, the player could then move into Low Sec to enhance their skills even more by grinding the belts or combat sites. The player then purchases an Omega account, boost their new level with some PLEX and Burner skill points to boost their play.