Why antigank?

Blonde is not a race. I suspect though that Frostpacker is an undercover blonde

2 Likes

Blonde is in the gene’s so sadly even if someone shaves their heads they are still technically a blonde.

My sister is true blonde in every sense. Surprised she made it to adulthood.

Nature’s way of keeping the numbers down , this cotton wool society is really messing with natural selection

Its because they where born during a golden age without true hardship, that seems to be changing quickly thou.

1 Like

Why antigank?

Anti-gankers exist for the same reason gankers exist. Because they suck at PvP, and EvE in general, and therefore compensate for this and their other shortcomings by intentionally ruining someone else’s day in the least challenging method possible.

Oh, each one has half a dozen “reasons” as to why they do it, and both sides delude themselves that their actions make them good at the game, but only they believe it. Deep down they know all this is true, which is why both sides get so defensive over their preferred compensation method.

Predictably triggered "REEEEEEEEEEE"sponse coming in 5… 4… 3… :smirk:

Speak for your own pilot as Frosty is PvP elite and had almost won the fight vs The Judge.

Let’s also not forget how Frostpacker destroyed those Frat mobile deployables.

2… 1… and there it is.

1 Like

No, how about you stop and think of the pilots who are actually great at antiganking who actually have the skill to perform some form of fright protection.

Hat off for RedFrog and those pilots who provide a quality service that comes with proper protection.

/RedFrog freight are the true antigankers as they deliver your freight!

and it’s a double. wow

I understand it might be predictable for me to disagree with you, but I believe the situation is almost the opposite. In my view, the majority of null-sec players struggle with PvP and the game in general. Aiko’s blog provides ample evidence of this, showcasing some of the most dramatic reactions and complaints, primarily from null-sec players.

Consider the typical experience of a new player: they join EVE, get ganked, become frustrated, and eventually join a null-sec alliance. They spend years engaging in PvE activities, becoming F1 monkeys, accumulating wealth, and then transporting valuable ships to Jita, only to be destroyed. These players often lack PvP skills and understanding, as evident from their streams, where they frequently express confusion and frustration.

Despite being part of large alliances, many null-sec players develop a superiority complex. However, Destiny Corrupted @Destiny_Corrupted has repeatedly demonstrated that they are often poor at PvP. The criminal and war declaration systems in high-sec further confuse many null-sec players. It’s quite entertaining to watch null-sec fleets venture into high-sec, only to see Concord swiftly dispatch the uninformed.

In my opinion, the best PvP players come from low-sec space. Any competent null-sec pilot has likely spent time honing their skills in low-sec. It’s baffling that null-sec both tolerates and supports gankers, despite being frequent targets. Low-sec groups, which naturally excel at PvP, either align with null-sec entities or get absorbed by them due to overwhelming numbers and structure mechanics.

Gankers, in my view, are highly skilled players who push the game to its limits. For instance, we used to use instant-locking Slashers to catch flashing reds, effectively pulling gankers out of fleets. This tactic only worked a few times against gankers before they adapted. Interestingly, it remained effective against flashy reds in null-sec for another six months, where faction police would engage the targets once tackled.

I don’t claim to be an expert at the game; EVE is too vast for anyone to master entirely. However, I understand how to fight gankers, PvP in small groups, and hunt in both null and low-sec. Gankers are some of the most skilled pilots I’ve encountered, despite their seemingly simple yet effective ganking strategies.

2 Likes

Yah, gankers are the best!

:darkbeerparrot: :partyparrot: :parrotdad:

1 Like

you always have to take it out of context i said SOME .

So tell me what happens within the Goons (or any null group) when a F1 monkey gets killed by gankers and cries to the hierarchy . Someone must deal with the salt .

1 Like

They have to send me 1 billion isk.

1 Like

You might have to miss out of a future without a Frostpacker

It’s always funny to read non-gankers talking about ganking. You just do not get it.

Oh I get it , for most it’s not about the isk , interestingly if you make a list of why you do it leaving out isk it’s not a very good list of a representation of a group of people. But if your happy that’s all that matters :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Why Antigank?

Answer Aiko blocked me and doesn’t want to ropleplay me

see? you do not get it.

Holy ■■■■■■■ wall of text batman!!..