Why antigank?

If you got anything left, be a good boy, and send it to @Zaera_Keena.

1 Like

Why?

Snappyfang

You are quite right Frostpacker. I would miss her, her futile attempts at impacting ganking do make me laugh, as does her blondeness.

1 Like

I think ‘main’ is quite fluid. This char has by far the most SP, but now has less than half of my total kills. So my new, up and coming, chars are actually doing far better on half the SP Altara has, and one of them has several hundred kills and not a single loss. In the long term, my main will be a char I have not even created yet.

So perhaps you try and debate better than him?

/who is she?

quote=“Zaera Keena, post:1366, topic:407469, username:Zaera_Keena”]
would miss her, her futile attempts
[/quote]

I don’t have a “main”, that’s too boring.
I identify with all my alts at the same time. Call it Multiple Personally Disorder or Multiple Personage Disorder.

That means you all can’t be trusted.

1 Like

How am I not surprised.
Well, if there is no real physical evidence of their existence, than all we can conclude is that you’ve fabricated it all.

As you wish.

I’m not sure why you need to know but I’ll tell you about one alt , she was made to do Ew burst on gank fleets , with the last lot of changes forcing gankers to keep there security status high, it means the sec hit for each burst was too high. Gankers got to know her job and would assign some gankers to take her out on her dive into the gank ball . It was fun , hard to pull off but could stop a gank dead .

But changes happen and I got to like the alt, now she is trying to bumping target ships out of weapon range of gankers . I’ve also started to re-train her for carrier and dread .

As some of you have this fascination with my alts I’ll give a prize out for naming her. Good hunting

1 Like

WIll save you some time - you not gonna get a carrier or dread into Uedema.

1 Like

What fun that would be

1 Like

So you don’t know my alts name and you missed the point about slow, you don’t know much do you

I know your alt, and she was as useless as you.

3 Likes

1 Like

Don’t tell them .

You like that gif don’t you , btw you both make me laugh thank you

1 Like

…and that’s the story of how the antigankers gave up and quit, because the gankers were funny, and it wasn’t very fun being an antiganker…

2 Likes

This morning my cat decided to become an anti ganker.

So the event was unfolding, logged into my code pirate and had undocked a cat packed with the payload to catch and remove a miner from the asteroid belt.

Scouting the prey when three times my cat was walking past the monitor, perhaps warning watching my the activity in which he was not a part of yet I tried to follow through with the plan this morning saying to myself. I must find a target and I must do good for the cause.

Well the point of no return had been reached, criminal status had become active within a second my cat jumped on me causing me to lose focus on my prey. The venture had been locked with four points and it was not going to get away yet the actions of my cat the now known anti ganker of the household caused what is known as a failure to deliver the final blow denying the money shot that my pirate was seeking.

The explosion never came, distance became out of reach while my cat looked at me with his cat like eyes blocking the monitor.

Concord showed up and si today my cat became an antiganker allowing the harmless venture to mine another day.

2 Likes

Hopefully high expectations were not shattered this morning.

:smirk:

1 Like

Well done cat , on a side note if you feel you are a useless ganker Rushlock is running small gank fleets , that might be fun , it’s certainly fun to watch and it’s often like herding cats , ships going missing and some forgetting to fire . But it’s content and that’s the point .

Maybe a guest appearance from your princess would be a novel thing , or other high profile gankers, check out his stream , he already has bushkitty and one or two bigwillies giving tips .

Ps who would be on your celebrity gank squad

1 Like