Why CCP are you now regulating loot?

Not seen Youl accelerators yet, but doing four Rogue Swarm sites netted me three of the drone-tech accelerators.

400 sites over last week and didnā€™t see any, are you doing this in null?

In null. Maybe it was a different type of accelerator. It gave me +12 to all attributes for 24 hours or something. I did about 4 sites.

Iā€™ve found 1 in high-sec, +10 for 3 days. No idea how many sites Iā€™ve run. More than 100 I guess

Thatā€™s cool I was under the impression it was just the 400 point reward. Happen to notice if you are getting duplicate skins?

Any duplicate skins?

I hope the price is better or at least if my data is correct maybe another will drop once it leaves my inventory. I remember the good old days (2009 ish) when Plex was 117-120 mil ā€¦in 2012 it was 300 mill and I remember thinking it would be unsustainable to play eve without buying a Plex with real money. I think I paid 1.4 bill a week ago for 500 pieces that = 1 plex. Hereā€™s hoping skill injectors donā€™t crash. All my assets are in injectors. Have they even adjusted NPC bounties since 2009?

I got loadsā€¦

You are saying people are lying now?

No duplicate skins yet. Iā€™ve got duplicates of the yoiul gifts coins, drops of blood, etc. And I have 2 Augmented Warrior blueprints but I think they came from different tools.

yes quite a few but no idea about times i found them - i was keeping all the loot i found per 3days in cargo, had abhout 15 duplicate skins from total 120 of them

A) Injectors may take a small hit from the new Daily Injectors. But SP is still very valuable, at least until such time that existing SP farms mature and start dumping excess SP on the market, which in turn will increase demand for Extractors, so it should balance out, at least in regard to the value of SP.

It remains to be seen how the Extractor market will develop between Extractors bought from CCP for cash, and those bought from NES for PLEX, especially when early large SP farms mature.

Demand for Extractors is likely to rise significantly at that time.

Better to buy Extractors as a way to invest your isk/PLEX, than raw PLEX, or an Injector. An Injector will retain and grow its value as a function of sub/PLEX price to achieve the same, but the Extractor market may be even more lucrative in the long run, as persons dumping SP on the market rely on those and demand them.

What they can earn on the filled Extractor->Injector is up to them, but they cant do that without an Extractor. Extractor is the core commodity necessary, and the one most likely to have a deficit of supply vs demand.

Furthermore, when you sell Extractors, you dont have to worry about whether the person that buys them has to deal with clients that receive reduced returns due to their own SP pool. Extractors will always be in high demand, and low supply, whereas Injectors may float around on the market for who knows how long. Extractors fly off the market.

B) To my knowledge, bounty payouts have not been adjusted since a long distant change to drone sites. CCP has however indirectly reduced some effective bounty payouts, by changing carrier mechanics and site completion times etc, which reduce the isk of ticks over a 24hr period,

OH SNAP! Your right ! How could I not realize. Throw out all the data. So obvious that this changes everything!

No, I never said anybody was lying. Where did that come from? You are the first person in 52 replies that flat out said you have duplicates. Do you have duplicate Glacial drift skins or Dead-space loot? You didnā€™t say. This post has been a question. If people are receiving duplicates then great my question is answered.

Extractors x10= 3.86Bil isk / 1.12k PLEX / 44.99 euro
1.1k PLEX= 3.74bil isk (+68mil for remaining 20 PLEX=3.8bil) / 39.99 euro
Injectors= 797mil-386mil= 411mil. 411mil/10= 41.1mil profit per unit (if sourced from Alpha).

Here we see that, like MCT, it is cheaper to buy PLEX from CCP and buy Extractors from NES with them, than buy the Extractors in cash.

TLDR:
-Do not buy MCT from CCP. Buy PLEX and activate ingame MCT instead.
-Do not buy Extractors from CCP. Buy PLEX and use those to buy 10x Extractors from NES instead.

CCPs pricing of these services for cash, is irrational.

Nobody should buy MCT or Extractors from CCP.
You can instead buy cheaper PLEX from CCP and purchase MCT and Extractors cheaper ingame, via ingame service or NES, respectively.

Its even cheaper if you Omega an alt on Buddy program, for which you receive a free PLEX. If you sub that account, you get a PLEX worth more than your sub.

I guess I must be the most unlucky person in imaginary space thus far because I canā€™t seem to loot any duplicates out of now 174 tries. I think if I kill one more drone I am going to throw up. I know when I go to sleep the dream will start out with Mary Elizabeth Winstead but a few seconds later I will be alone in my room killing drones.

Tipa has a hangar full of duplicate skins, in the first day I looted 3 Dread/Titan skins and was the first to put them on the market. This is all purely random, as sample size below 1000 is meaningless is the grand scheme.

Thanks for the math ā€¦good to know I might just do that.

1 Like

Tipa refers to himself as a third person and has a hangar full of skins. I think all good scary movies should start out with that line.

But seriously thank you for the info.

Random is random.

I have multiple duplicates of both bpcs and skins having run far more sites with a single character.

Its not random.
There is a set chance.