Why CCP just destroyed mining

With the new Crit skills, the efficiency gets better on the new ships than Endurer and Prospect,

both Consortium Pioneer and Venture +50% chance seems huge but in practice

you get from 1.3% of non-consortium ships vs a 1.8% crit increase chances.

It seems low but it’s like having a fourth Miner II in the End.

I wish the CI issue had a fourth turret slot or a higher base crit also, but from initial testing,

they are considerably better/faster.

-

I haven’t tested my Covetor yet.

And I don’t have the skills for a Mackinaw…

I don’t know the situation over there.
Maybe the OP is referring to big Mining OP with loads of Exhumers…

Curious about the impact, but I noticed
no lack of Exhumers fleets under any circumstance..

Here is a bunch of Retriever. The site I was running just now before downtime had 4 Mackinaw, an Orca, and 4 Hulks. It was packed. I took no video capture of it, only my first run.